PDA

View Full Version : New moderator

satyeshwar
November 6th, 2014, 10:18 PM
Hi everyone,
We have decided to add one more moderator to the mix so that our current moderators' workload would be lessened. Please welcome Mr. Ramesh Chander Khatkar as our newest addition to this job. Mr. Khatkar is a retired chief manager of Oriental Bank of commerce and presently resides in Rohtak. He has been an active member of Jatland for a couple of years and been a sound voice of reason and rationale among a din of commotion on several of the threads.
Please give him your support while he learns more about the new role that he has been assigned.
-Bagh

Samarkadian
November 7th, 2014, 12:35 AM
Hi everyone,
We have decided to add one more moderator to the mix so that our current moderators' workload would be lessened. Please welcome Mr. Ramesh Chander Khatkar as our newest addition to this job. Mr. Khatkar is a retired chief manager of Oriental Bank of commerce and presently resides in Rohtak. He has been an active member of Jatland for a couple of years and been a sound voice of reason and rationale among a din of commotion on several of the threads.
Please give him your support while he learns more about the new role that he has been assigned.
-Bagh

Thanks Bagh.

He is a wise man with life long experience.

Welcome on board Khatkar Sahab.

I hope you would enjoy every facets of mod ship here and we would learn from your lifelong experience.

Good Luck.

singhvp
November 7th, 2014, 03:41 AM
Have seen a few of his interventions. Prima facie, he seems to be worthy of moderatorship. He is most welcome.

RKhatkar
November 7th, 2014, 06:34 AM
Hi everyone,
-Bagh

Respected Satyeshwar Ji

Thanks for the trust in me, I shall not only try but shall ensure to discharge my duty in line with philosophy of Jat Land without any fear and favor
With Regards

Ramesh Khatkar

agodara
November 7th, 2014, 06:47 AM
Best of luck ramesh ji

ganeshjat
November 7th, 2014, 09:36 AM
Khatkar sir aapka swagat hai.

rskankara
November 7th, 2014, 09:39 AM
Welcome and full support to Sh. Khatkar Sahab as mod. Yr endearment on Jat issues shall be useful for the job and JL.... Good luck....

Prikshit
November 7th, 2014, 09:42 AM
Respected Satyeshwar Ji

Thanks for the trust in me, I shall not only try but shall ensure to discharge my duty in line with philosophy of Jat Land without any fear and favor
With Regards

Ramesh Khatkar
Dear Uncle,

Congratulations and heartiest welcome for the new role. We look forward that the gap created lately would be narrowed and moderator-ship will go to next level.

Thanks!

ayushkadyan
November 7th, 2014, 10:17 AM
Respected Satyeshwar Ji

With Regards

Ramesh Khatkar

श्रीमान खटकर जी,

आपका इस नये अवतार में जाटलैंड पर स्वागत है| आशा है कि आप अपनी नयी भूमिका को एक धर्माधिकारी के रूप में आत्मसात करेंगे| जो सत्य हो, उचित हो, जाट समुदाय के हित में हो उन सभी विषयो पर आप अडिग रहेंगे| आप अपनी कार्यशैली द्वारा समस्त सदस्यो के समक्ष निष्पक्षता का उदाहरण प्रस्तुत करे, ऐसी हमारी आशा है|

अंत में आपको हार्दिक शुभकामनाए| आपकी जाटलैंड पर यात्रा अनवरत, अविरल रहे|

---आयुष कादियान

RKhatkar
November 7th, 2014, 10:37 AM
श्रीमान खटकर जी,

आपका इस नये अवतार में जाटलैंड पर स्वागत है| आशा है कि आप अपनी नयी भूमिका को एक धर्माधिकारी के रूप में आत्मसात करेंगे| जो सत्य हो, उचित हो, जाट समुदाय के हित में हो उन सभी विषयो पर आप अडिग रहेंगे| आप अपनी कार्यशैली द्वारा समस्त सदस्यो के समक्ष निष्पक्षता का उदाहरण प्रस्तुत करे, ऐसी हमारी आशा है|

---आयुष कादियान

प्रिय आयुष जी

शुभकामनाओं के लिये आपका तह दिल से शुक्रिया | मैं आपकी व jl के समस्त सदस्यों की आशाओं के अनुरूप अपना सामाजिक उत्तरदायित्व निभाने की पूरी कोशिश करूंगा |

सधन्यवाद

RKhatkar
November 7th, 2014, 10:39 AM
Best of luck ramesh ji

Thanks Godara JI

With regards

DrRajpalSingh
November 7th, 2014, 10:52 AM
Heartiest welcome Friend.

Wish a long and successful innings as moderator/editor !

RKhatkar
November 7th, 2014, 10:59 AM
Khatkar sir aapka swagat hai.

Dear Sir

Thanks a Lot

With regards

RKhatkar
November 7th, 2014, 11:01 AM
Welcome and full support to Sh. Khatkar Sahab as mod. Yr endearment on Jat issues shall be useful for the job and JL.... Good luck....

Dear kakran Ji

thanks for respect and support

With Regards

Arvindc
November 7th, 2014, 11:11 AM
Dear kakran Ji

thanks for respect and support

With Regards

Khatkar Ji mubark ho!

My only request is that please don't add Bhajan Lal to the list of "Jat People".

lrburdak
November 7th, 2014, 12:48 PM
Congratulations Ramesh Khatkar Ji for the assignment. You have uploaded one image on JL Wiki. Where would you like to fit it ?

shokeen59
November 7th, 2014, 02:13 PM
Hi everyone,
-Bagh

Warm Welcome!! :)

vdhillon
November 7th, 2014, 02:43 PM
@Khatkar saab, welcome aboard.

@VP Singh ji, raam ram, how are ya. I missed you and bhai Ravinderjeet. Hugss <3

vk23
November 7th, 2014, 03:43 PM
Welcome Sir and I hope there will be a crack down on religious fanaticism on this website. I have noticed some people come in a group to abuse a member. They use derogatory and offensive language against Muslims, Islam. Kindly take a note of the language being used here and also take some action against such people.

Thanks

vdhillon
November 7th, 2014, 04:09 PM
श्रीमान खटकर जी,

---आयुष कादियान

wow! heart-felt wish. 10 out of 10 for such pleasing-to-read Hindi. Bahut khoob bhai, shabaas. Keep up your shudh Hindi writing :)

shivamchaudhary
November 7th, 2014, 07:34 PM
Welcome on board Sir.

ChsomvirDalal
November 7th, 2014, 07:43 PM
हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ रमेश चंद्र जी . .
क्या कोई भाई बता सकता है मोडरेटर का क्या कर्तव्य होता है . .. ???

singhvp
November 8th, 2014, 03:06 AM
हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ रमेश चंद्र जी . .
क्या कोई भाई बता सकता है मोडरेटर का क्या कर्तव्य होता है . .. ???

भाई जी, मॉडरेटर शायद उस माणस को कहते हैं जो किसी पंचायत या गोष्ठी में लोगों के बीच सींग-फसाई ना होण दे i जो पंचायत को निष्पक्ष होकर सुचारू रूप से चलाये और जिसकी बात पर सब पंचायती अमल करें i और जो अपनी राजनैतिक सोच से प्रभावित होकर अपना फैसले ना करे I

singhvp
November 8th, 2014, 03:11 AM
=vdhillon

@VP Singh ji, raam ram, how are ya. I missed you and bhai Ravinderjeet. Hugss <3

Vishal Bhai, thank you for missing me. I am very well. Welcome back to the fantasy land. Keep posting your valuable views on this family forum.

rekhasmriti
November 8th, 2014, 10:19 PM
Congratulations !

Regards,
Smriti