PDA

View Full Version : How can we make our jatland a "lush green jatland"

mhundpuriamann
February 4th, 2015, 01:23 PM
Hi
I want to develop a nursery for 1000 banyan saplings this year
by my own in my village.(can increase the number with adding other plants)

But the problem is that what to do with them after that, means where
to plant them?

If I plant my saplings on roadsides then a legal issue arise because that land
belongs to forest department haryana and they have their own plantation
department and they prefer only eucalyptus and "babool" because these
are "profitable" for them.

What do I do with my plants?

Please let me know how we can resolve this issue.

If somebody else is also interested to give their efforts in the project of making
our "jatland" a "truely lush green Jatland" then please tell.

I believe if we want we can make our whole haryana and west up like a
upvan/meditation garden. :-)

like it used to be in krisna's time.

Arvindc
February 4th, 2015, 08:05 PM
Bhai Jitender,

Yeh janglat to sari SC/ST ko baat di, eb jamin kade sa pipal lagawan na.

RKhatkar
February 4th, 2015, 10:28 PM
The Forest department in Haryana raises own sapling nurseries of many type of plants like shade, commercial, wood rich and fruit trees. The same are distributed free of cost to village panchayats educational institutions etc during rainy season. We should make it a habit to transplant anywhere appropriate 5-10 plants on our self recommend to villagers to plant fruit trees on the bundling of their fields.

But, this shall not help make Jatland green; follow up and afterwards care till the final development of tree shall ensure greenry

Let us strart from ourselves with triveni (Peepal Neem and butvarx) No theory but practical start

Thanks

mhundpuriamann
February 5th, 2015, 01:19 PM
khatkar ji
first of all thanks for a sensible reply.

People like you are asset of us.

Aap ki saari baat bilkul sahi hai but the twist in the story is that
we are not so tree loving people(except me!)
I feel that nobody takes these type of things seriously and I don't
have any right to preech anyone. I can take guarantee of myself only.

Secondly, this forest department is working since independence but
the result is infront of us.

I have not seen a vattvrisksh nursary in my area (gohana).

Thirdly I want to PLANT the trees by my own(it is my weakness :-) )

Fourthly I am looking for a man who can guide me in this reagrd.
(granting permission from forest department etc.)

Fifthly I want to make this thing happen at big.....very big scale.

If the situation demands we can give 6 acres of land for this
thing only.(for vuttvriksh nursary) (I am a big fan fan of this tree)

RKhatkar
February 5th, 2015, 03:05 PM
Dear Jitender you can visit Forest Department at Rohtak that is located near Rly crossing near Sheela Cinema on Sonepat road, backside of FOXWAGON Show Room in the street straightly in front of Dr Ishwar Eye Hospital Rohtak

You may consult under noted URL for reference

http://www.4to40.com/photo_gallery/picture.asp?pid=2498&photo=Triveni.jpg&category=Education

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chandigarh/Patiala-villages-revive-Triveni-tradition/articleshow/22565621.cms

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2013/20130915/kal.htm#2

I could under stand your desire as under

Sr No
YOUR APREHENSION
LIKELY REMEDY

we are not so tree loving people(except me!)
Start with determination People shall follow automatically अकेले चले थे कारवाँ बनता गया

I feel that nobody takes these type of things seriously and I don't have any right to preech anyone. I can take guarantee of myself only.
You are the perfect person to develop your hobby, if nobody cares then why should you take care for that nobody

Secondly, this forest department is working since independence but the result is infront of us.
Your this observation is perhaps without visiting forest office and or nursery Kindly visit local forest office at Gohana ask them the site/s of their nurseries and visit the nursery personally observe the plants available as per your taste. Post ofiice postman/s can give you address of forest department in your city if not available otherwise

I have not seen a vattvrisksh nursary in my area (gohana).
May be the availability of this tree very difficult , but you shall get some answer from forest department

Thirdly I want to PLANT the trees by my own(it is my weakness :-) )
This is the only remedy to proceed further make this desire practical start with a few 2/4 trees around you

Fourthly I am looking for a man who can guide me in this reagrd. (granting permission from forest department etc.)
There was (or still exists) a scheme in Haryana called Social Forestry, under the scheme owner/s give their lands to the department, they plant trees and handover to the owner. The information can be taken from BDPO office, Forest department and or Agriculture Department

Fifthly I want to make this thing happen at big.....very big scale. If the situation demands we can give 6 acres of land for this
Try across the bunds of the fields for the first year then analyse and expand as per your stamena/need

thing only.(for vuttvriksh nursary) (I am a big fan fan of this tree)
Your taste can be fulfilled with planatation of few Vat Varix because it takes much time to fulfil your dream also it shall give you no return to compensate your hobbies
OTHERWISE YOU ARE WISE ENOUGH TO DECIDE WHAT TYPE OF PERSON YOU ARE

Thanks