PDA

View Full Version : Anti Jat movies

AryanPoonia
March 20th, 2015, 04:00 PM
Few months back a movie titled Heropanti released, that is against Jat sentiments. Jat is shown as a brutal community in the movie. Recently a movie NH10 which is about Jat heartland, shows the highway NH10 as highway to hell and full of criminal activities specially against women.Though I haven't watched the movie but I have read about it. I think NH10 is the safest highway in all northern India but these so called modern , educated , civilized people find fault with the farmist communities and don't see their contribution in army , agriculture and sports. They discriminate people in the name of status that is a new kind of castiesm. I want to know your opinions.....

NikhilNehra
April 2nd, 2015, 07:41 PM
I agree with you brother. This kind of discrimination and false representation about Jats has been happening for thousands of years, which is still continue. In my view, there are three scenarios for it.

1> This is a well known fact that all other castes just jealous to us and some of them hate us, some people jealous to us due to having our supreme power of self-respect, glorious past and history, brave-strong-rigid attitude that make us master of willingness, which make it true "Jat kabhi haar nahi mante whatever is the condition".
(Q:- So should we change our this attitude?...
Ans:- As expected answer is NO, never and no need to change this. This is why we Jats are still Jats and people jealous of us)

2> But sometime we display so harsh and rude behaviour to the other's feeling and sentiments, which as a result creates an environment and give opportunity to others creating haterness towards the Jats. We don't listen anyone while in conversation. Even sometime we don't try to listen his views and counter arguments.
(Q:- Should we change this attitude.
Ans:- Yes, definitely. We must change our this kind of attitude towards others. We should accept live and let others live principal.)

3> The third opinion is that we need to organized on national level, so that we can aware and make an alarm call to everyone, whenever we see a discriminatory practice against the Jats. Does't matter whether it's a small or big issue, particularly towards our cultural heritages, our traditions, our dressing, our language and also our Khaps/Panchayats. We must defend them. Unfortunately we already have lot of organizations, groups, various Jat Maha Sabhas all over India but nothing is under single organization. We need all these under a single Umbrella. For example Sikhs objected the movie "Jo Bole So Nihal", Rajputs created objections to "Goliyon ki Leela Ram Leela". Muslim objected "Vishwaroopam". But we Jats have no objection in "Heropanti" and "NH10" which showed the bad things about Jats directly or indirectly. "Jab tak koi badi apatti na ajaye, (like Jat reservation and castes/religion riots) tab tak hum ek sath nahi aate". We need to aware about each and every minor incident that hurts Jats emotions and prestige. Because these small thing will become history in next couple of years...................... "Aur itihaas gawah hai...hazaaro saal pahle humare poorvaj Jaton ne bhi apne itihaas ko (unke present ko) ekta ke sath preserve nahi kiya, use banane par dhyan nahi diya. They were not aware about there rights and power of social system and due to this we lost our glorious past, memorable powerful kings and lot of heritages in vain. The same reason is present here.
"Sou baatton ki ek baat" !! .......we need to improve our present with unity, so that we can preserve our past in future...!!

rocker88
April 2nd, 2015, 09:43 PM
Thanks nikhil bro
just like GITA KA SAR ,i can call it JAT KA SAR.
We can write lengthy books on above three points. Points 1 and 2 make us JATS but point 3 is path to our destruction.B'cos all other castes are uniting to save theirs past & future but we though having royal past still having care-free attitude to save our royal/any future.
I request some senior members should start some JATS meetup in DELHI-NCR at least once annually inviting all prominent JATS or in some collabaoration with other JAT groups they feel fit, i know this may have been tried in past but we must keep trying...

I agree with you brother. This kind of discrimination and false representation about Jats has been happening for thousands of years, which is still continue. In my view, there are three scenarios for it.

1> This is a well known fact that all other castes just jealous to us and some of them hate us, some people jealous to us due to having our supreme power of self-respect, glorious past and history, brave-strong-rigid attitude that make us master of willingness, which make it true "Jat kabhi haar nahi mante whatever is the condition".
(Q:- So should we change our this attitude?...
Ans:- As expected answer is NO, never and no need to change this. This is why we Jats are still Jats and people jealous of us)

2> But sometime we display so harsh and rude behaviour to the other's feeling and sentiments, which as a result creates an environment and give opportunity to others creating haterness towards the Jats. We don't listen anyone while in conversation. Even sometime we don't try to listen his views and counter arguments.
(Q:- Should we change this attitude.
Ans:- Yes, definitely. We must change our this kind of attitude towards others. We should accept live and let others live principal.)

3> The third opinion is that we need to organized on national level, so that we can aware and make an alarm call to everyone, whenever we see a discriminatory practice against the Jats. Does't matter whether it's a small or big issue, particularly towards our cultural heritages, our traditions, our dressing, our language and also our Khaps/Panchayats. We must defend them. Unfortunately we already have lot of organizations, groups, various Jat Maha Sabhas all over India but nothing is under single organization. We need all these under a single Umbrella. For example Sikhs objected the movie "Jo Bole So Nihal", Rajputs created objections to "Goliyon ki Leela Ram Leela". Muslim objected "Vishwaroopam". But we Jats have no objection in "Heropanti" and "NH10" which showed the bad things about Jats directly or indirectly. "Jab tak koi badi apatti na ajaye, (like Jat reservation and castes/religion riots) tab tak hum ek sath nahi aate". We need to aware about each and every minor incident that hurts Jats emotions and prestige. Because these small thing will become history in next couple of years...................... "Aur itihaas gawah hai...hazaaro saal pahle humare poorvaj Jaton ne bhi apne itihaas ko (unke present ko) ekta ke sath preserve nahi kiya, use banane par dhyan nahi diya. They were not aware about there rights and power of social system and due to this we lost our glorious past, memorable powerful kings and lot of heritages in vain. The same reason is present here.
"Sou baatton ki ek baat" !! .......we need to improve our present with unity, so that we can preserve our past in future...!!

AryanPoonia
April 2nd, 2015, 10:18 PM
I think we need to consider more about the second point because respect always depends on others. People love us for our lively and comic spirits. We should be cooperative to other farmist castes and respect for other's sentiments so that people start loving Jats not hating them.

NikhilNehra
April 3rd, 2015, 01:59 PM
Thanks nikhil bro
just like GITA KA SAR ,i can call it JAT KA SAR.
We can write lengthy books on above three points. Points 1 and 2 make us JATS but point 3 is path to our destruction.B'cos all other castes are uniting to save theirs past & future but we though having royal past still having care-free attitude to save our royal/any future.
I request some senior members should start some JATS meetup in DELHI-NCR at least once annually inviting all prominent JATS or in some collabaoration with other JAT groups they feel fit, i know this may have been tried in past but we must keep trying...

Yes brother...our senior members should think about it, regarding the annual/OR/half-yearly "Chaupaal" kind of meeting. At least our all JatLand forum's members must initiate a step towards this.....and again, one thing that I want to say here (you also mentioned it), we should not bother about the failures. If this will be a failure then we should again do it in some other way........because "being in continuity is the Jat vertue"..!!

vikasJAT
April 3rd, 2015, 11:29 PM
Few months back a movie titled Heropanti released, that is against Jat sentiments. Jat is shown as a brutal community in the movie. Recently a movie NH10 which is about Jat heartland, shows the highway NH10 as highway to hell and full of criminal activities specially against women.Though I haven't watched the movie but I have read about it. I think NH10 is the safest highway in all northern India but these so called modern , educated , civilized people find fault with the farmist communities and don't see their contribution in army , agriculture and sports. They discriminate people in the name of status that is a new kind of castiesm. I want to know your opinions.....

Bhai aisi to bhaut sari movies bani hai............ek movie or b thi KHAP............usme to jaat community ko criminal he show kiya hua hai.
In logo ki mentality ye hai ki jaat galat hain lekin humare pass kuch ache spokes hone chahiye jo media me jaat community ko ache se represent kar sakte.n yehi ek solution hai duniya ko jaat history aur present deikhane ka.

phoolkumar
April 4th, 2015, 03:30 PM
I wrote a review about this movie at my Blog entitled "NH10 Movie Review" under this link: http://sanjhrann.blogspot.fr/2015/03/nh10-movie-review.html

as follows:

इस मूवी को ले के जिस इंसान का दिया review प्रस्तुत कर रहा हूँ, अक्सर मुझे ना तो इसकी बातें पसंद आती हैं और ना ही इसका व्यवहार| परन्तु शायद यह फिल्म ही इतनी बड़ी बकवास थी कि मुझे पहली बार कमाल खान का किया analysis इस फिल्म से ज्यादा पसंद आया आप भी देखें, क्यों?

A rightly and firmed slap on the makers of this totally nonsense flick!

धन्यवाद कमाल खान आपने मेरी मेहनत बचा दी, वर्ना मुझे मेरी स्टेट को इस बकवास फिल्म के विरुद्ध बचाने में एक लम्बा लेख लिखना पड़ता| मतलब एक ऐसी स्टेट जो 1947 में बॉर्डर के उस पार से आये से ले के (ध्यान दें, वो अधिकतर इसी NH10 पे बसे हैं), 1984 में सिख दंगों से तंग हो के पंजाब से हरियाणा के जीटी रोड पे आन बसे और अब तीन दशक से असमी-बिहारी-बंगाली सबको रोजगार दे रही है, वो इतनी खूंखार बना के पेश की जा रही है| और इसपे भी अचम्भा तो यह कि इस हरियाणा में इन्हीं लोगों के अनुसार इतने अत्याचारी लोग होने के बावजूद भी पूरे देश, यहां तक कि मुंबई-महाराष्ट्र छोड़ के भी लोग इधर ही क्यों रोजगार कमाना, बसना, आशियाना बनाना पसंद करते हैं? कमाल तो यह है कि इनमें (यहीं रोजी-रोटी पाने वाले) से कोई हरियाणा का कुछ पॉजिटिव बोलने को तैयार नहीं|

KRK Review link on blog post. - Phool Malik

cooljat
April 5th, 2015, 10:07 AM

Phool Bhai it's so disappointing to see you endorsing baawli booch KRK's review to justify your view point. Thumbs down!

VPannu
April 9th, 2015, 03:24 PM
I wrote a review about this movie at my Blog entitled "NH10 Movie Review" under this link: http://sanjhrann.blogspot.fr/2015/03/nh10-movie-review.html

as follows:

इस मूवी को ले के जिस इंसान का दिया review प्रस्तुत कर रहा हूँ, अक्सर मुझे ना तो इसकी बातें पसंद आती हैं और ना ही इसका व्यवहार| परन्तु शायद यह फिल्म ही इतनी बड़ी बकवास थी कि मुझे पहली बार कमाल खान का किया analysis इस फिल्म से ज्यादा पसंद आया आप भी देखें, क्यों?

A rightly and firmed slap on the makers of this totally nonsense flick!

धन्यवाद कमाल खान आपने मेरी मेहनत बचा दी, वर्ना मुझे मेरी स्टेट को इस बकवास फिल्म के विरुद्ध बचाने में एक लम्बा लेख लिखना पड़ता| मतलब एक ऐसी स्टेट जो 1947 में बॉर्डर के उस पार से आये से ले के (ध्यान दें, वो अधिकतर इसी NH10 पे बसे हैं), 1984 में सिख दंगों से तंग हो के पंजाब से हरियाणा के जीटी रोड पे आन बसे और अब तीन दशक से असमी-बिहारी-बंगाली सबको रोजगार दे रही है, वो इतनी खूंखार बना के पेश की जा रही है| और इसपे भी अचम्भा तो यह कि इस हरियाणा में इन्हीं लोगों के अनुसार इतने अत्याचारी लोग होने के बावजूद भी पूरे देश, यहां तक कि मुंबई-महाराष्ट्र छोड़ के भी लोग इधर ही क्यों रोजगार कमाना, बसना, आशियाना बनाना पसंद करते हैं? कमाल तो यह है कि इनमें (यहीं रोजी-रोटी पाने वाले) से कोई हरियाणा का कुछ पॉजिटिव बोलने को तैयार नहीं|

KRK Review link on blog post. - Phool Malik
What offended you in the movie? I think most of it was truth.

AryanPoonia
July 10th, 2015, 03:22 PM
Again an anti Jat movie Guddu Rangila has released. It shows Khap as a social organization that favours crime against women and dalits. It seems Bollywood is also trying to defame Jats as it is doing by Indian media.

RKhatkar
July 11th, 2015, 10:09 AM
निंदक मेरा ना मरे जीवे आद जुगाद ; हम तो उच्च पद पाइया निंदक के प्रताप | निंदक नेड़े राखिये आँगन कुटी छांव, बिन साबुन बिन पानी गंदगी करे स्वाह | जाट ओर जांड को जितना झांगों उतना ज्यादा बढ़ता है | ENJOY THE CRITICS AND CRITICISM Thanks

rekhasmriti
July 15th, 2015, 01:27 PM
Movie is anti khap .......but as far as I know Jat is not the only caste / tribe which follow khap ( JL par hi padha tha kahin ). Poori movie mei bas ek Jat Gotra hai .

Anti intercaste marriages .......funny part is .......villain himself get married to some other caste .

In other words......Raddi Movie ......Sister in law ( Saali ) seeking revenge from Bother in law ( jeeja ) .........

nijjhar
August 4th, 2015, 06:01 PM
Hi Brother,

We Jatts have nothing to worry. People from other tribes try to change to Jatt by adopting Jatt surnames too. Have you come across Jatts changing their tribe or surname?

So, why bother about them?

rekhasmriti
November 1st, 2015, 08:29 PM
I have recently seen NH 10.

Movie is good.....most part is true .....n we proud jats very well know that.

Best part is sudden shift of Character of Neena Gupta ......from a mother in grief to Caring Sarpanch to Authority who is scolding her son . Again very evident .

Anushka .......was okay ....itni bhi achi nahi thi jitni tareef ho rahi thi .