PDA

View Full Version : Jatland has become Ghost town lately..

cooljat
May 17th, 2015, 06:29 PM

Nothing much to say but it's disappointing that Jatland has become a ghost town lately. Popularity of Jatland has gone down significantly and I hardly see any active user apart from couple of our mods.

I believe too much mod-ship and dictatorship killed the Jatland and made members to look other social sites or groups.

I don't see any hope in reviving of Jatland .. sad but true!

RKhatkar
May 17th, 2015, 07:05 PM
The commented result on JATLAND is not so; still if someone feels so, it may be the combined efforts of egoistic members and political aligners to set the scores with their own community social sites. Neither the site nor the site managers have any responsibility in this direction. Moderators and other leaders have tried their best to maintain the balance of discussions and participation. If anybody thinks that the site will die, is ignorant. Any movement that has started for the society and its’ masses will remain forever in one form or the other, if anything becomes instinct is the wish of detractors

Long live JATS and JATLAND

Thanks

rekhasmriti
May 17th, 2015, 07:22 PM
Why do people visit Social Networking Sites ?

If we put couple of points as answer and work towards it ........concern stands sorted if it is a concern.

On lighter note ......start any Masaledar Discussion with zero gyan more theory based on some related or unrelated logic .......n there u see traffic.
Based on past JL traffic trend .

lrburdak
May 17th, 2015, 08:42 PM
Jit Don't be disappointed. Jatland is a technical tool. Its usage is upto the users. Kindly come to wiki section and do some editing and improvement. That will be a solid contribution to the society. You will get some satisfaction of achievement. Discussions on forums are endless. You may sometimes land nowhere !

prashantacmet
May 18th, 2015, 12:09 PM
Mods of JL were warned taht there will be a day when there will be non-one to be moderated on this site and that day is round the corner. ab karte raho dhinga-taana.. "jinne vi chandre mods hai, hun unna na muk dyo. Mods JL toh tur jaave, inha vich hi JL di bhalai han"

akshaymalik84
May 19th, 2015, 05:10 PM
Here are the few things that Jatland needs :

A general election in India or assembly election in Haryana
Couple of active female members
Reinstall old colourfull and noisy chaupal with Private Messaging option
A lean moderator who let discussion take their own shape ( There is no fun in discussing ' Jab taahi upra talli na hole log')

But sadly i dont see these thing happening in near future.

Arvindc
May 22nd, 2015, 04:12 PM
A simple integration with social sites, facebook, google+, twitter etc will increase the usage and outreach of JL.

A nice extension to this would be a whatapp, viber, etc kind of integration with chaupal.

rameshlakra
June 6th, 2015, 06:23 PM
Agree with Jit, we need to reach out to young people. Moderation should be restricted to abusive & offensive contents only. Over moderation is probably killing Jatland.

ygulia
June 6th, 2015, 07:14 PM
There is no harm in admitting the mistakes but Mods are still defending their stand. There is something wrong, try to look for those shortcomings and rectify.

Samarkadian
June 6th, 2015, 11:17 PM
The commented result on JATLAND is not so; still if someone feels so, it may be the combined efforts of egoistic members and political aligners to set the scores with their own community social sites. Neither the site nor the site managers have any responsibility in this direction. Moderators and other leaders have tried their best to maintain the balance of discussions and participation. If anybody thinks that the site will die, is ignorant. Any movement that has started for the society and its’ masses will remain forever in one form or the other, if anything becomes instinct is the wish of detractors

Long live JATS and JATLAND

Thanks

Khatkar sahab may be you havn't seen the best days here so you got to say that but fact is fact. However I dont agree with Jit's conclusion completely about moderator being the sole reason for this but he is dead right about it being a ghost town. Its a collective and temporary failure in my opinion.

Akshay's inputs are spot on mostly. Chaupal used to be a great thing for interaction globally. Its Up-gradation ( or degradation) seems to be a main thing to me and a little bit of over-involvement of mods in posting , not in editing might also be the reason.

There is a huge generation gap among you, Rajpal ji and rest of the users and might ve users find it odd to interact with you guys. Thats my perception and I dont claim to be right.

In shot be it Jit or anyone with any sort of political or religious belief would only want the growth of the site unlike you have tagged the detractors.

RKhatkar
June 7th, 2015, 08:44 AM
Khatkar sahab may be you havn't seen the best days.................. unlike you have tagged the detractors.

Yes Samar Ji, I agree with your feelings for the present state of JL. I have gone through some past posts on the topic and found the topic similar to the appearance of ‘so called truth in Netaji’s death’ in media for some time and silently cooling down at its own every odd year without any concrete outcome.
In this analysis a few members traced fault with moderators. Most of the participants feel the other factors such as political alignments, presence of some hardliners, egoist approach, abusive tendencies, lack of tolerance, and so on. I found a polite worded sorry from moderator in the post, what else one expects is difficult to understand; whereas I personally feel some mistakes are done by moderators as well. Moderator, being a responsible post and his seniority in participation, moderation action should be ignored to some extent in the larger interests of site and its’ members.
I understand my age position; so, I don’t try to involve myself in posts of young participants, I hardly try to quote any but submit my views as general participant. I try to appreciate and encourage youva members
Finally I clarify that I have not tried to mark any with any tag, I used the word ‘IF’ in my sentences (If anybody thinks that the site will die …..if anything becomes instinct). There I mean that if anything/movement losses it is wish of opponents fulfilled.
Let us start afresh to strengthen JL. I convey my heartiest support to all stake holders of JL

Thanks

DrRajpalSingh
June 7th, 2015, 08:44 AM
Khatkar sahab may be you havn't seen the best days here so you got to say that but fact is fact. However I dont agree with Jit's conclusion completely about moderator being the sole reason for this but he is dead right about it being a ghost town. Its a collective and temporary failure in my opinion.

Akshay's inputs are spot on mostly. Chaupal used to be a great thing for interaction globally. Its Up-gradation ( or degradation) seems to be a main thing to me and a little bit of over-involvement of mods in posting , not in editing might also be the reason.

There is a huge generation gap among you, Rajpal ji and rest of the users and might ve users find it odd to interact with you guys. Thats my perception and I dont claim to be right.

In shot be it Jit or anyone with any sort of political or religious belief would only want the growth of the site unlike you have tagged the detractors.

Good post.

Kindly do something and also initiate new concrete steps which others have not done so far.

This request to you as you are a veteran and editor as well here on the site, please !

DrRajpalSingh
June 7th, 2015, 08:58 AM
Instead of feeling sad at decreased participation, the members visiting the site are requested to contribute to the threads/discussions of their choice regularly to add to the increased activities of the site.

Hope they will come up with their posts regularly in future and make the discussions lively and the site a place to reckon with among the compatriot social sites.

rekhasmriti
June 7th, 2015, 09:10 PM
I happen to be part of many negotiations between Operations & Management on certain stuff.
One feedback I always give to my folks ( My Colleagues Operations ) ........never play defensive ......moment you would do ....... you would look guilty in eyes of Management ( my Bosses ) .

Also - trust stretching discussion lead to worse results ......timely closure give better ones .

This is how I deal with concerns ......you have raised a concern now give me 10 possible resolutions ......let me see what fits best .

My Conclusion : Spice is all what JL need example is this thread itself . So lets do it .......

DrRajpalSingh
June 8th, 2015, 08:35 AM
I happen to be part of many negotiations between Operations & Management on certain stuff.
One feedback I always give to my folks ( My Colleagues Operations ) ........never play defensive ......moment you would do ....... you would look guilty in eyes of Management ( my Bosses ) .

Also - trust stretching discussion lead to worse results ......timely closure give better ones .

This is how I deal with concerns ......you have raised a concern now give me 10 possible resolutions ......let me see what fits best .

My Conclusion : Spice is all what JL need example is this thread itself . So lets do it .......

Then take lead !

vikasJAT
June 8th, 2015, 02:48 PM
Here are the few things that Jatland needs :

A general election in India or assembly election in Haryana
Couple of active female members
A lean moderator who let discussion take their own shape ( There is no fun in discussing ' Jab taahi upra talli na hole log')

But sadly i dont see these thing happening in near future.

Ye point bot sahi kaha bhai. Jab ye sab the tab Chaupal me logo ki bheed rukne ka naam ni leti thi or aaj koi jata he nahi.
Dusri cheez yaha jo faltu k groups bane pade hain, jiski vajah se agar aapki kisi ek bande se bigad jati h to vo mods se bol kr aapko block ya faltu k interrupts krke dukhi krta hai. or b bot sare points hain jo main pehle b post kr chuka hu.

Inka aaj tak koi solution nahi hua or na kabhi ho sakta, or jab tak koi solution ni hoga tab tak visitors aise he kam hote hote zeo ho jyenge.

DrRajpalSingh
June 11th, 2015, 08:00 AM
Ye point bot sahi kaha bhai. Jab ye sab the tab Chaupal me logo ki bheed rukne ka naam ni leti thi or aaj koi jata he nahi.
Dusri cheez yaha jo faltu k groups bane pade hain, jiski vajah se agar aapki kisi ek bande se bigad jati h to vo mods se bol kr aapko block ya faltu k interrupts krke dukhi krta hai. or b bot sare points hain jo main pehle b post kr chuka hu.

Inka aaj tak koi solution nahi hua or na kabhi ho sakta, or jab tak koi solution ni hoga tab tak visitors aise he kam hote hote zeo ho jyenge.

Thanks for your concern and constructive suggestions. Till they are implemented by the administrators, kinly share other forums by posting your valuable inputs, please.

cooljat
June 16th, 2015, 05:44 PM

The day when Dr. Rajpal Ji resign from the post of Editor. Only then good old days of Jatland might revive.

disclaimer: No personal grudges with Dr. Saab.

DrRajpalSingh
June 16th, 2015, 08:13 PM

The day when Dr. Rajpal Ji resign from the post of Editor. Only then good old days of Jatland might revive.

disclaimer: No personal grudges with Dr. Saab.

Instead of putting disclaimer, kindly put posts in the relevant threads, if anything worthwhile has to be shared at your end.

Personal note :

Friend, to put the record straight I would like to share that I never begged to be Editor and am ready to hand it over within no time to you if the administrators want you to appoint in my place. Kindly contact them.

Thanks

RKhatkar
June 16th, 2015, 09:54 PM
मेरी समझ में जो आता है में उसे बोल देता हूँ लेकिन फिर भी दूसरे की भावना की कद्र करते हुऐ इशारे से काम लेने की कोशिश करता हूँ | बात उन दिनो की है जब श्रीमान ओ पी चौटाला साहब हरियाणा के सी एम होते थे | चौटाला साहब गाँव गाँव जाकर विकास कार्य की जरूरत की गाँव वालों से चर्चा करते थे व उसी अनुसार घोसना कर देते थे तथा तुरंत बजट आ जाता था | गाँव वाले ज़्यादातर उनके विकास के तरीके से बहुत खुस थे | श्री चौटाला साहब की हरियाणा के सी एम के रूप मै जींद ज़िले के किसी गाँव मे विकास सभा थी | उन्होने अपने भाषण में गाँव की जनता से सवाल किया भाइयो सब राजी खुसी से हो , कोई दिक्कत या परेसानी तो नहीं है | उपस्थित जनसमूह ने हाथ हिला कर उनका जबाब सब ठीक मे दिया | चौटाला साहब ने आगे कहा देखो भाइयो मेंने आपलोगो के बीच मे आकार आपकी जरूरत अनुसार विकास कार्य किए सब के सब खुश है ; लागता है कि सारे गाम/गुहान्ड का एक भी आदमी असंतुस्ट नही है | इतनी देर मे जन समूह मे आगे की और बेठा एक आदमी उठा ओर चौटाला साहब को कहने लगा आपने हमारे लिए कुछ नहीं किया सब बेकार की बातें है | चौटला जी कोई कम वक्ता नहीं थे बोले बैठ जा तेरे जैसे एक-आध गोल्ले गाम गेल जरूर हों सै मै तो सारे गाम की पुंछू सूं |
जानते है इसका असर क्या हुआ उस आदमी का गाम में नाम ही गोल्ला पड़ ग्या |

I request members to contribute to the site; kindly do not try to extract from it. For a Jat nothing is important than stake of JAT
During last one year particularly during election time in different forum post I observed some prominent points that were in the centre of majority posts
!- Pro BJP post V/S all others
2- Islam and Muslims V/S Others
3- Hindu in India = lone nationalists
5- Agree me or Face me (and so on….)
Where was Jatland in between these posts I could not find

Thanks

amitbudhwar
October 7th, 2015, 01:20 PM

Nothing much to say but it's disappointing that Jatland has become a ghost town lately. Popularity of Jatland has gone down significantly and I hardly see any active user apart from couple of our mods.

I believe too much mod-ship and dictatorship killed the Jatland and made members to look other social sites or groups.

I don't see any hope in reviving of Jatland .. sad but true!
whats going on..

where are active members like balhara bhai and others...

definitely site needs these members for a revival..

come on guys.

DrRajpalSingh
October 7th, 2015, 07:29 PM
whats going on..

where are active members like balhara bhai and others...

definitely site needs these members for a revival..

come on guys.

All members including you are cordially invited to share/contribute their views through interesting posts/threads to attract more and more members to view them.

baljeetgathwala
October 7th, 2015, 10:29 PM
Don't loose heart dear. JAT LAND will arise. I felt that Some Over smart jat are obstacles. We shall request them for child hearted.

baljeetgathwala
October 7th, 2015, 10:42 PM
Dear Sir, In my openion To fill up the generation gap should be the main work of jatland. New generation may be more intelligent but vivek is with olds. Sadbhawana is must.

DrRajpalSingh
October 7th, 2015, 11:35 PM
Don't loose heart dear. JAT LAND will arise.......

Thanks for your valuable comment.

Ups and downs are the cycles of life span of every institution. Same applies here. I am optimistic about future so I never believe in canards like dooms day is fast approaching to annihilate the mankind and earth. That is why I act believing in the basic goodness of all human beings and do my little bit in the best interest of the work assigned to me on this site too !

amitbudhwar
October 8th, 2015, 01:18 PM
All members including you are cordially invited to share/contribute their views through interesting posts/threads to attract more and more members to view them.
sir ji what we can do. apparently not many people contributing here. lets hope for the best.

Prikshit
October 8th, 2015, 06:42 PM
I joined here in September 2010, it used to be very lively but last years its a different place. There was some excitement during election time. Whereas fun sections are almost dead. I think moderators should figure out a way. Revival in books won't help.

DrRajpalSingh
October 8th, 2015, 07:01 PM
sir ji what we can do. apparently not many people contributing here. lets hope for the best.

Friend,

Let others take their own time to join in the meanwhile, you can contribute to make it more lively by contributing posts/threads on the topics of your choice and interest as per site policy/on respective forums/subforums !

Thanks and best wishes

vijay
October 9th, 2015, 02:22 PM
Jatland seems inactive because of the lack of participation of its members. Individual members surely have their own reasons and i don't see any generalized theory behind it.

What we need is the active participation from our members. Active participation can be achieved only if we make it interesting place to visit and discuss things.

I don't agree that this is due to Moderatorship. Moderators were always there in past. I have seen all almost all kind of moderatorship here. Members always have a critical finger pointing out at the moderators. If they are in favor of me than they are good otherwise they are worst. Members label them either idle or over active instead of thinking about the thankless job they are doing. I hardly saw any member realizing how bad his/her post or comment was.

I do agree that there might be some incidents where members felt that few things were unnecessary but it happens, more or less, almost everywhere. Jatland surely needs moderation but 'how much' that may be the question. We can not make it a Facebook sort of thing where there is no limit of ANYTHING. This is a community social site and let it be like this only.

vijay
October 9th, 2015, 02:25 PM

That's one of my most favorite request to Admins.

amitbudhwar
October 9th, 2015, 02:50 PM
I joined here in September 2010, it used to be very lively but last years its a different place. There was some excitement during election time. Whereas fun sections are almost dead. I think moderators should figure out a way. Revival in books won't help.

Spot on brother. Revival in books never help. Moot point of discussion should be, what are the reasons of decline in the participation? despite several requests by members previously, no action was taken against unnecessary intervention of mods. Abysmal ignorance has led to this state of website. Still Mods are trying to validate the point that web site is popular. As I said before, current mods better suit for wiki and not so much for main forums. A change in mods will surely help at this point of time if the owner is really interested in reviving this web site.

DrRajpalSingh
October 9th, 2015, 04:02 PM
Spot on brother. Revival in books never help. Moot point of discussion should be, what are the reasons of decline in the participation? despite several requests by members previously, no action was taken against unnecessary intervention of mods. Abysmal ignorance has led to this state of website. Still Mods are trying to validate the point that web site is popular. As I said before, current mods better suit for wiki and not so much for main forums. A change in mods will surely help at this point of time if the owner is really interested in reviving this web site.

Budhwar Bhai,

Suggestions of all the participants have been forwarded to administrators ! Let them weigh their merits/demerits and decide !

As requested earlier, those members who are really interested to restore the 'old golden age of the Jatland' start contributing posts with newest ideas to captivate the attention of audience and thus can contribute to increase the number of active participants as well as increase the number of visitors.

Hope to see your constructive posts/threads !

DrRajpalSingh
October 9th, 2015, 04:07 PM
Jatland seems inactive because of the lack of participation of its members. Individual members surely have their own reasons and i don't see any generalized theory behind it.

What we need is the active participation from our members. Active participation can be achieved only if we make it interesting place to visit and discuss things.

I don't agree that this is due to Moderatorship. Moderators were always there in past. I have seen all almost all kind of moderatorship here. Members always have a critical finger pointing out at the moderators. If they are in favor of me than they are good otherwise they are worst. Members label them either idle or over active instead of thinking about the thankless job they are doing. I hardly saw any member realizing how bad his/her post or comment was.

I do agree that there might be some incidents where members felt that few things were unnecessary but it happens, more or less, almost everywhere. Jatland surely needs moderation but 'how much' that may be the question. We can not make it a Facebook sort of thing where there is no limit of ANYTHING. This is a community social site and let it be like this only.

Friend,

No generalized statement of cause/s responsible for decline in participation/discussions on the issue because every member has his/her own perception on the causes and remedies on the issue being discussed.

You have rightly suggested to members to come forward to actively participate in discussions on various topics of their choice !

Thanks and best wishes

DrRajpalSingh
October 9th, 2015, 04:11 PM
That's one of my most favorite request to Admins.

Chaupal has already been activated !

vijay
October 9th, 2015, 04:40 PM
Chaupal has already been activated !

No Sir, I am talking about the older version of Chaupal.

ssgoyat
October 9th, 2015, 07:24 PM
Budhwar Bhai,

Suggestions of all the participants have been forwarded to administrators ! Let them weigh their merits/demerits and decide !

As requested earlier, those members who are really interested to restore the 'old golden age of the Jatland' start contributing posts with newest ideas to captivate the attention of audience and thus can contribute to increase the number of active participants as well as increase the number of visitors.

Hope to see your constructive posts/threads !

Sir, Additionally should we not take suggestion of the active & popular members 'again' who have left already as 'theirs' (including ours) suggestions fell into deaf ears earlier?

We have their contact number, emails already, right?

DrRajpalSingh
October 9th, 2015, 07:52 PM
Sir, Additionally should we not take suggestion of the active & popular members 'again' who have left already as 'theirs' (including ours) suggestions fell into deaf ears earlier

We have their contact number, emails already, right?

Friend,

Earlier also I have personally issued appeal to all the members and once again request them to return home of the Jats--The Jatland.com.

Additionally, it would be great service to the site if you could reactivate 'again' those "active and popular" members to contribute their posts/threads !

Thanks and best wishes

ssgoyat
October 9th, 2015, 08:41 PM
Friend,

Earlier also I have personally issued appeal to all the members and once again request them to return home of the Jats--The Jatland.com.

Additionally, it would be great service to the site if you could reactivate 'again' those "active and popular" members to contribute their posts/threads !

Thanks and best wishes

Your all appealing gets issued on Jatland, which they don't log into anymore !!!

DrRajpalSingh
October 10th, 2015, 07:12 AM
Your all appealing gets issued on Jatland, which they don't log into anymore !!!

Other well wishers of the site like you who have communication line open with veterans better use their good offices to bring as many of them back as possible !

Simultaneously it is appealed to existing active members to start contributing more constructive views through posts on the forum to make the mission of increasing activities on the site successful.

amitbudhwar
October 10th, 2015, 01:14 PM
Budhwar Bhai,

sir ji, lot of previous active members were not happy with moderators. They left as they wanted to change the mods regime. despite their humble requests, no action was taken. anyway if admins do not want to change mods then that's their prerogative. members did their bit and result is in front of everyone. if management still believe in sweeping such requests under the carpet then that's their wish. result is in front of everyone now. people don't care. they will move to some other platform.

ssgoyat
October 11th, 2015, 07:10 PM
Other well wishers of the site like you who have communication line open with veterans better use their good offices to bring as many of them back as possible !

Simultaneously it is appealed to existing active members to start contributing more constructive views through posts on the forum to make the mission of increasing activities on the site successful.

Rajpalji, don't remain in as assumption that we don't do our bit to invite them personally.

If a personal message (not automated) goes directly from you/owners, with the fact/assurance that their grievances will be attended (or looked into). Things can begin to fall in place.

akshaymalik84
October 11th, 2015, 10:53 PM
Admins - can you please get rid of this crap box/shout box from the main forum profile. we are not interested in other people's conversation.

akshaymalik84
October 11th, 2015, 11:00 PM
Admins - can you please get rid of this crap box/shout box from the main forum profile. we are not interested in other people's conversation.

After posting above post I won a "complete forex trading beginner's package"..............I felt so exited after winning this that I have to intake three bottoms up of scotch to held my breath.

Bloody ads.......I am trying to quit alcohol but then I visit Jatland.....

I don't know what I would win after posting this post...........Next peg is ready for me.....

system
October 12th, 2015, 02:19 AM

You can minimize it.

We'd also rather not have any ads. Unfortunately, the site costs approx $900/year to run (hosting and software costs only) and "revenue" despite the ads has been trending around $250/year.

You might like to contribute the cost of a few good scotch bottles to jatland - will help you quit alcohol, and help us quit the ads. Alternate options for you are to use an ad blocker, not click on the ads, or not visit at all, but please stop whining.

We're unable to help with your impulse control problem.

system
October 13th, 2015, 03:34 AM
After posting above post I won a "complete forex trading beginner's package"..............I felt so exited after winning this that I have to intake three bottoms up of scotch to held my breath.

I don't know what I would win after posting this post...........Next peg is ready for me.....

Hi Akshay,

We have disabled the top of the page ad for logged in members for the time being. If it affects the (minimal) revenue materially, we may have to bring it back, but for now lets try absent it.

akshaymalik84
October 15th, 2015, 01:55 AM
You can minimize it.

We'd also rather not have any ads. Unfortunately, the site costs approx $900/year to run (hosting and software costs only) and "revenue" despite the ads has been trending around $250/year.

You might like to contribute the cost of a few good scotch bottles to jatland - will help you quit alcohol, and help us quit the ads. Alternate options for you are to use an ad blocker, not click on the ads, or not visit at all, but please stop whining.

We're unable to help with your impulse control problem.

स्कॉच आला गुल्लक के फोड्या जा स .......And I have every right to whine, I have spent so much of my peak time here and met some great people here.

Pardon my ignorance but the problem of funds was never there 4-5 years ago or I am not aware of that. I guess the revenue depends on the number of times the site got hit........I can see why revenue have come down in last few years.

system
October 17th, 2015, 05:50 AM
Pardon my ignorance but the problem of funds was never there 4-5 years ago or I am not aware of that. I guess the revenue depends on the number of times the site got hit........I can see why revenue have come down in last few years.

Two parts to this:
One, the problem of funds has always been there, and the site has been subsidized by the lead administrator of the day, or donations for most of the past 15 years. For the first many years, we never had any ads at all.That is still our favored approach, but the site needs to be self sufficient, and donations are a must for that.

Two, ad revenue has also declined in the past 2 years. We believe there are a few reasons for this: we reduced the ads a couple of years back, the user mix has moved more to India vs the US (lower rev), people often now use ad-blockers which lowers ad impressions as well, and donations have dried up totally in the past year (partly coz paypal india did not properly process donations to an address outside india - not sure if that has changed.)

Hope this helps you understand the situation.

akshaymalik84
October 19th, 2015, 11:36 AM
Two parts to this:
One, the problem of funds has always been there, and the site has been subsidized by the lead administrator of the day, or donations for most of the past 15 years. For the first many years, we never had any ads at all.That is still our favored approach, but the site needs to be self sufficient, and donations are a must for that.

Two, ad revenue has also declined in the past 2 years. We believe there are a few reasons for this: we reduced the ads a couple of years back, the user mix has moved more to India vs the US (lower rev), people often now use ad-blockers which lowers ad impressions as well, and donations have dried up totally in the past year (partly coz paypal india did not properly process donations to an address outside india - not sure if that has changed.)

Hope this helps you understand the situation.

Thanks for the detailed explanation.

If it is a processing issue and more users in india, can't we just move the set up to india. But then i wonder moving it to india would cost few years of revenue as it is so low.

system
October 22nd, 2015, 05:33 AM
Thanks for the detailed explanation.

If it is a processing issue and more users in india, can't we just move the set up to india. But then i wonder moving it to india would cost few years of revenue as it is so low.
We would need to have an account the can receive funds in India, and then have a mechanism for someone to pay it in the US. No actual "move" is required, and would not impact ad revenue in any way.