PDA

View Full Version : Woh kya hai ....

DrRajpalSingh
August 31st, 2015, 02:16 PM
For the last couple of weeks I have been scanning activities of all the members of the Jatland.com. I am delighted to share with the readers that visits of members varying gap of between one week to over one year are found in many cases daily. This means there is something special in the site that keeps on attracting the members from time to time to visit and enjoy reading the posts of their individual like and interest.

The purpose of the thread is to elicit information WOH KYA HAI JO MEMBERS KO BAAR BAAR JATLAND COM VISIT KARANE KE LIYE PROTSAHIT KARATA HAI.

Regular visitor members are also requested to contribute their views on the topic.

Kindly share your views with one and all !

DrRajpalSingh
September 4th, 2015, 09:55 AM
Jatland.com site ek aisa anmol khajana hai jahan chahe woh budha hai ya jawan, purush hai ya mahila, haryanavi hai ya bihari, bhartiya hai ya englishtani, har umar aur varag ke logon ke liye anmol samgri vibhin forums/sub forums mein uplabadh hai.

Yahi karan hai kee jo is site ko visit kare ek baar, woh mud mud aye barambaar !

drssrana2003
September 10th, 2015, 06:41 PM
It is a caste forum. Caste is next to family. It gives us security in various ways. It provides a cordless

connection. It generates 'ahetuka pakshapaat'. We abide in it like birds on a ship sailing in the big ocean.

We fly and come back again and again by habit. The connection is hidden. It can hardly be explained.

lrburdak
September 12th, 2015, 08:25 AM
A strong desire to know oneself brings us back to this site again and again !!!

lrburdak
September 12th, 2015, 06:12 PM
जाट लैंड मेरे लिए उस खेत की तरह है जैसे किसान अपने खेत में जाता है तो उसको दिखाई देता है कि कुछ पौधे दब रहे हैं जिनमें निंदाई की जरूरत है तो वह जरूरी काट-छांट कर देते हैं। कुछ जमीन खाली दिखाई दे रही है तो उसमें कुछ नया बो देते हैं। कुछ क्यारियों में पानी की कमी दिखाई देती है तो पानी दे देते हैं। और इस तरह जाट लैंड एक अच्छा फार्म या बगीचा बना रहता है जिसको कोई भी देख सकता है। नाम भी सही रखा है जाट लैंड = जाट की जमीन। किसी की नजर न लगे जाट की जमीन पर। कोई लैंड बिल पारित न हो जाए कि जाट की जमीन बिना उसको पूछे अधिग्रहण करले !!!

krishdel
September 12th, 2015, 07:01 PM
Laxman Ji,
We appreciate your effort and "Junoon"

Regards
Krishan Lakra

जाट लैंड मेरे लिए उस खेत की तरह है जैसे किसान अपने खेत में जाता है तो उसको दिखाई देता है कि कुछ पौधे दब रहे हैं जिनमें निंदाई की जरूरत है तो वह जरूरी काट-छांट कर देते हैं। कुछ जमीन खाली दिखाई दे रही है तो उसमें कुछ नया बो देते हैं। कुछ क्यारियों में पानी की कमी दिखाई देती है तो पानी दे देते हैं। और इस तरह जाट लैंड एक अच्छा फार्म या बगीचा बना रहता है जिसको कोई भी देख सकता है। नाम भी सही रखा है जाट लैंड = जाट की जमीन। किसी की नजर न लगे जाट की जमीन पर। कोई लैंड बिल पारित न हो जाए कि जाट की जमीन बिना उसको पूछे अधिग्रहण करले !!!

ygulia
September 14th, 2015, 06:00 PM
Why these matrimonial information is appearing in the discussion forum? Is it a system error or done intentionally?

DrRajpalSingh
September 14th, 2015, 08:32 PM
Why these matrimonial information is appearing in the discussion forum? Is it a system error or done intentionally?

It is just another forum added like many others already functional on the site ! Jat Matrimonials (New) (http://www.jatland.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/39-Jat-Matrimonials-(New)) It has two sub forums :

Sub-Forums:

http://static.jatland.com/forums/images/statusicon/subforum_new-48.png Profiles of Boys (http://www.jatland.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/40-Profiles-of-Boys),
http://static.jatland.com/forums/images/statusicon/subforum_new-48.png Profiles of Girls (http://www.jatland.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/41-Profiles-of-Girls)

Those who are interested can go through profiles only after they have log in the site.

ygulia
September 14th, 2015, 08:44 PM
Don't you think it is irritating? Majority of members are not interested in it. For me it appears that it has been done only to increase the number of posts which has gone down considerably over the years.

It is just another sub forum like many others already functional on the site ! Jat Matrimonials (New) (http://www.jatland.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/39-Jat-Matrimonials-(New))

cooljat
September 15th, 2015, 05:32 AM
You hit the bulls eye, Bhaisaab. This step would be counter productive and will act as another nail in coffin. It looks utterly irritating when you click new posts and find majority of are Matri profiles.
IMHO good idea would be to just take out all forums and let there only be Jat Wiki and Matrimonial section.

Jatland is dead !
Don't you think it is irritating? Majority of members are not interested in it. For me it appears that it has been done only to increase the number of posts which has gone down considerably over the years.

DrRajpalSingh
September 15th, 2015, 05:35 AM

There is no question of majority/minority irritation:

Those who are interested in this new facility provided through creation of new forum, are welcome to join discussions; and those who do not like to participate in this forum, are welcome to contribute to other forums and sub-forums including jatland wiki pages !

ygulia
September 15th, 2015, 05:47 PM
Dr. Sahib, be honest. why don't you say directly that leave this forum if you do not like this arrangement?
Your response is not only utter disgusting but also I can very well see that day is not far behind when Editors like you will put another nail in the coffin of Jatland as rightly said by Jit. God bless Jatland.

There is no question of majority/minority irritation:

Those who are interested in this new facility provided through creation of new forum, are welcome to join discussions; and those who do not like to participate in this forum, are welcome to contribute to other forums and sub-forums including jatland wiki pages !

DrRajpalSingh
September 15th, 2015, 07:59 PM
Dr. Sahib, be honest. why don't you say directly that leave this forum if you do not like this arrangement?
Your response is not only utter disgusting but also I can very well see that day is not far behind when Editors like you will put another nail in the coffin of Jatland as rightly said by Jit. God bless Jatland.

Gulia Sahib,

Be honest in your writings - have I said what you have tried to put in my mouth ! I have just written what the factual position is.

Kindly put in your continued constructive cooperation on any of the forums of your choice as you are a seasoned veteran of the site !

Thanks and regards,

rajneeshantil
September 16th, 2015, 08:24 PM
Sir, i don't know what it is and why it happens. but its like interacting with yourself. your people, your boli n culture. today i m posting after a gap of about one year. i left it b'coz at that time only few of us has taken the responsibility of posting views rest remained idle. today i couldn't stop myself n so i m with u. this site is beneficial for the future of jats. although, i felt it bad when most of the replies r either in english or hindi. Friend, i usually come to this site only to see haryanvi language. i strongly missed mr. Ravinderjeet singh Balhara bhai saheb, however my mamas r Balhara from neb sarai vill. Delhi. he is truly a JAT who used haryanvi in most of his posts. Ravinder bhai keep this spirit alive. Jai JAT.

DrRajpalSingh
September 17th, 2015, 08:39 AM
Welcome back, keep up sharing your valuable views on topics of your choice.

Others are also welcome to start interaction.

ssgoyat
September 22nd, 2015, 08:23 PM
You hit the bulls eye, Bhaisaab. This step would be counter productive and will act as another nail in coffin. It looks utterly irritating when you click new posts and find majority of are Matri profiles.
IMHO good idea would be to just take out all forums and let there only be Jat Wiki and Matrimonial section.

Jatland is dead !

True, Putting matrimonial section in Forums is an utterly disgusting idea. It's a sperate genre in itself. Why putting it in the center dining table?

Also is the disgusting idea to let someone 'Like' the profile, and post a response in full public view. Even Matrimonial sites don't allow that. Height of stupidity.

This ain't a Var Vadhu milaap mela, right !!! Mr. Janghu

DrRajpalSingh
September 22nd, 2015, 08:58 PM
True, Putting matrimonial section in Forums is an utterly disgusting idea. It's a sperate genre in itself. Why putting it in the center dining table?

Also is the disgusting idea to let someone 'Like' the profile, and post a response in full public view. Even Matrimonial sites don't allow that. Height of stupidity.

This ain't a Var Vadhu milaap mela, right !!! Mr. Janghu

Mr.Goyat do not feel irritated on my count as I have never said that it is Var Vadhu Milaap Mela. There are many other features also available to members. Moreover, I am also a member like you and others and have no say in starting/closing any new forum/sub forum! They are experimenting a new idea in opening this new discussion and might review the performance/reactions in due course of time.

DrRajpalSingh
September 22nd, 2015, 09:05 PM

Jatland is dead !

Your post entry itself makes crystal clear that Jatland.com is very much alive as a platform for discussion among the members.

Thanks for your suggestions and welcome to participate as an active member on the topics of your interest !

Perhaps, the management would take note of all the suggestions pouring in on the issue being raised by senior members like you and it is hoped would take necessary action in due course of time !

cooljat
September 23rd, 2015, 08:25 PM
I don't wanna see Matri Profile posts. Can you ask Management how can it be hidden?

Cheers!
Your post entry itself makes crystal clear that Jatland.com is very much alive as a platform for discussion among the members.

Thanks for your suggestions and welcome to participate as an active member on the topics of your interest !

Perhaps, the management would take note of all the suggestions pouring in on the issue being raised by senior members like you and it is hoped would take necessary action in due course of time !

cooljat
September 23rd, 2015, 08:28 PM
You're clearly supporting this non-sense idea and now acting like you don't know nothing.
Mr.Goyat do not feel irritated on my count as I have never said that it is Var Vadhu Milaap Mela. There are many other features also available to members. Moreover, I am also a member like you and others and have no say in starting/closing any new forum/sub forum! They are experimenting a new idea in opening this new discussion and might review the performance/reactions in due course of time.

DrRajpalSingh
September 23rd, 2015, 08:59 PM
I don't wanna see Matri Profile posts. Can you ask Management how can it be hidden?

Cheers!

Nobody can force you to read them, very simple kindly do not open those posts till some alternate method appears in future to hide them ! Your suggestion is being forwarded to concerned authorities.

DrRajpalSingh
September 23rd, 2015, 09:07 PM
You're clearly supporting this non-sense idea and now acting like you don't know nothing.

Friend,

As stated earlier I have nothing to hide in the matter.

Nonetheless you are welcome to draw your own surmise and enjoy the flight of your imagination on this count !

Kindly keep up your continued cooperation in keeping the site alive by your valuable posts !!!

Thanks

ayushkadyan
September 24th, 2015, 12:14 AM
वैसे मानो या न मानो लेकिन वैवाहिक विज्ञापनों ने फ़ोरम की गंभीरता के स्तर को कम ही किया है।
एक तरफ हम राजनीति और अन्य समसमायिक विषयो के ज्वलंत मुद्दों पर चर्चा कर रहे होते है वही दूसरी और लेटेस्ट पोस्ट में अपडेट मेट्रिमोनियल ऐड का दिखता है। बड़ी ही विचित्र सी स्थिति है देखा जाये तो।
शायद एडमिन ने सोचा होगा कि एड के बहाने शायद लोग अपनी नज़रें वीरान पड़े फोरम पे इनायत करेंगे। पर अफ़सोस ऐसा हो न सका। यह कोई शॉपिंग मॉल नहीं है जहाँ जो दिखेगा वही बिकेगा का फार्मूला लागू होता है।
ज्यादा से ज्यादा लोग फोरम पे होंने वाली चर्चाओ में भाग ले, इसके लिए ज़रूरी है कि मोडरेटर मोरल पुलिसिंग के बजाय तब तक तटस्थ बने रहे जब तक सदस्यों की भाषा शालीनता की हद में रहे। किसी खास विचारधारा को पोषित करने के बजाय सदस्यों द्वारा अपशब्दों या अभद्र भाषा के उपयोग पर सख्ती बरती जाये।

AryanPoonia
September 24th, 2015, 10:22 PM
The total number of members is 21002 but earlier it was 22700 almost. What is this reduction for ?

baljeetgathwala
September 24th, 2015, 11:07 PM
Sare jata ne ram ram. Mane jatland pe aaj matrimonial pe larai dekhi. Larai na hui tai yo jatland nakli forum hota. Per main tamne nu batana chahu ki jinke balak bihan ke hoge vai jatland na jange tai kit jange. Mai bhi nueyen member bana tha, ib aur batan me bhi swad aaya. Tai bhai khub laro,jat so. Bura mano, rusho aur manao, ya tai jata ki purani rir sai. Ram ram.

DrRajpalSingh
September 25th, 2015, 07:57 AM
ज्यादा से ज्यादा लोग फोरम पे होंने वाली चर्चाओ में भाग ले, इसके लिए ज़रूरी है कि मोडरेटर मोरल पुलिसिंग के बजाय तब तक तटस्थ बने रहे जब तक सदस्यों की भाषा शालीनता की हद में रहे। किसी खास विचारधारा को पोषित करने के बजाय सदस्यों द्वारा अपशब्दों या अभद्र भाषा के उपयोग पर सख्ती बरती जाये।

Friend,

Good suggestions.

Members are requested not to pay attention to 'canards' of undue intervention being spread from certain quarters and they are assured that there is nothing like 'moral policing' by any editors.

Let us follow the norms set by site policy agreement between the members and site and enjoy meaningful discussions without any imaginary fear !

Thanks and regards.

amitbudhwar
September 26th, 2015, 08:48 AM
Friend,

Good suggestions.

Members are requested not to pay attention to 'canards' of undue intervention being spread from certain quarters and they are assured that there is nothing like 'moral policing' by any editors.

Let us follow the norms set by site policy agreement between the members and site and enjoy meaningful discussions without any imaginary fear !

Thanks and regards.
suggestion ko sunta to koi nahi hai sir ji. kiya karein.

amitbudhwar
September 26th, 2015, 08:58 AM
WOH KYA HAI JO MEMBERS KO BAAR BAAR JATLAND COM VISIT KARANE KE LIYE PROTSAHIT KARATA HAI.

Regular visitor members are also requested to contribute their views on the topic.

Kindly share your views with one and all !

JL has lost its sheen. normalization is required. no moderator interfere if you want to resurrect the platform(in fact remove current mods because lot of members left as a result of current moderator ship) . keep this site away from too much control sir ji. let people write freely. free markets always succeed. that is why facebook, twitter are surviving. if you bring in same intervention there like on this platform, you would see them in tatters. therefore let it run freely if site owner really wants its success. i have least hope of site revival. you must listen to your customers. otherwise egos etc eventually damage and bring only destruction, animosity and loss of business sir ji.

Samarkadian
September 26th, 2015, 10:52 PM
डॉ राजपाल साहब ये सब साधरण खबरे वाले धागे तों मेम्बर लोग अखबार में भी पढ़ सकते हैं आप क्यूँ कष्ट करते हों पोस्ट करने का ! ऊपर से नीचे तक सारे सेक्सन में और लोग के लिए भी कोई स्कोप छोड़ दिया करो ! आपकी अत्यधिक भागीदारी कि वजह से पहले ही साईट की वाट लगी हुई है ! कृपया अपने मौलिक विचार भी रखे केवल कॉपी पेस्ट ना करे ! अब इसके जवाब में भी आप हमेशा की तरह डिप्लोमेटिक जवाब ही देंगे !

vijay
September 26th, 2015, 11:02 PM
People read newspapers daily. There are 24x7 News channels.
Give it a break from one line threads with links. Its much more irritating than the Matrimonial threads.

DrRajpalSingh
September 27th, 2015, 05:41 AM
डॉ राजपाल साहब ये सब साधरण खबरे वाले धागे तों मेम्बर लोग अखबार में भी पढ़ सकते हैं आप क्यूँ कष्ट करते हों पोस्ट करने का ! ऊपर से नीचे तक सारे सेक्सन में और लोग के लिए भी कोई स्कोप छोड़ दिया करो ! आपकी अत्यधिक भागीदारी कि वजह से पहले ही साईट की वाट लगी हुई है ! कृपया अपने मौलिक विचार भी रखे केवल कॉपी पेस्ट ना करे ! अब इसके जवाब में भी आप हमेशा की तरह डिप्लोमेटिक जवाब ही देंगे !

AAP ka maulik sujhav note kar liya gaya hai, Dhanayawad !

More active participation of original contributors is solicited.

DrRajpalSingh
September 27th, 2015, 05:54 AM
People read newspapers daily. There are 24x7 News channels.
Give it a break from one line threads with links. Its much more irritating than the Matrimonial threads.

No new thread with links.....Short Break .... Yes !!

DrRajpalSingh
September 27th, 2015, 06:09 AM
डॉ राजपाल साहब......... आपकी अत्यधिक भागीदारी कि वजह से पहले ही साईट की वाट लगी हुई है .............. !

You are imputing a baseless and uncalled for charge against me !

sanjeev_balyan
September 27th, 2015, 10:39 AM
असल में टॉपिक ये होना चाहिए " वो क्या है जिसकी वजह से जाटलैंड एक उबाऊ, जोशहीन और बेगरत सि साईट बनती जा रही है"
कितने सारे एक्टिव मेम्बर आजकल दिखाई ही नहीं देते, असल में जो ताजगी, जिन्दादिली, जोशीलापन जाटलैंड की पहचान था , उसका दम घोट दिया गया है.
मेरा अपना अनुभव हिया की ये साईट अपने सबसे बुरे दौर से गुजर रही है
जिसने जाटलैंड को सुरुवाती दस सालो २००२ से २०१२ तक जिया है वो इसका आजका हाल देख कर दुखी है , झाकने का भी मन नहीं करता,
नहीं तो एक जमाना था की प्राइवेट सेक्टर के कुछ मेम्बर बताया करते थे की उनके ऑफिस में जाटलैंड बैन कर दी गयी है.
पिछले ४/५ सालो में जुड़े मेम्बर उस पीरियड के धागों को खोल कर देख सकते है
शायद पोस्ट की संख्या मेंटेन करने के लिए वैवाहिक विज्ञापन तक फोरम में खोलने पड़ रहे है
पहले भी इन सब के लिए जगह थी और अछे से काम आ रहे थे, क्योंकि जिसको जो तलाश है वो उसे ढून्ढ लेता है ओपन फोरम में इसकी नुमाइश की जरुरत क्या है
खैर जाने दिज्ये ,
तुम्हे गैरों से कब फुर्सत, हम अपने गम से कब खाली
चलो बस हो चूका मिलना, न तुम खाली ना हम खाली

drssrana2003
September 27th, 2015, 10:44 AM
I would think that we have to focus on promoting ideas-not opinions. Opinions are bound to differ and are not a process. They are finished products- good or bad. But ideas are a process which is dynamic and prone to change and modification. Continuing to reiterate opinions, expressed hundred or so years ago without fresh application of mind in light of the fresh ideas available openly would not lead us far. Opinions have their shelf life; they are like expired products, incapable of any positive impact. So let us inject fresh blood in our thinking machine.

Samarkadian
September 27th, 2015, 11:19 AM

I knew you would come up with something like that Dr Saheb but lets start a voting thread if thats not one of the prime reason.Members itself will caste their vote.

amitbudhwar
September 27th, 2015, 11:41 AM
sir ji, members are upset one way or the other. some are not happy with unnecessary threads whereas others are not happy with unnecessary intervention. regime must change now if site owner is at all interested in the site revival. listen to site members what they are saying sir ji. probably current mods better suit for JL wiki where intervention could be helpful but not on general threads. JL forum does not need heavy moderation. slowly liberate it and let it run smoothly.:tears_of_joy:

amitbudhwar
September 27th, 2015, 11:53 AM
असल में टॉपिक ये होना चाहिए " वो क्या है जिसकी वजह से जाटलैंड एक उबाऊ, जोशहीन और बेगरत सि साईट बनती जा रही है"

ek dum sahi farmaya bhaijaan! turning a blind eye to such a core issue will further dent JL image. Wake up site owners and listen to members and do something.

DrRajpalSingh
September 27th, 2015, 04:29 PM
I knew you would come up with something like that Dr Saheb but lets start a voting thread if thats not one of the prime reason.Members itself will caste their vote.

You say -- ''ऊपर से नीचे तक सारे सेक्सन में और लोग के लिए भी कोई स्कोप छोड़ दिया करो ! आपकी अत्यधिक भागीदारी कि वजह से पहले ही साईट की वाट लगी हुई है !''

'RISH KARO IRSHYA NAHIN'

Aap mere yogdaan ka sarthaK mahatav batane kee bajay, bebuniyad aarop laga rahe ho aur uper se voting karwane kee dhamki de rahe ho. Kya kahane aapke !!!!!

Kindly shun your prejudice against me and have a nice participation on each and every forum/sub forum and wiki pages as moderator.

There is enough space on the site and you as well as all other members can make use of the same if they have time and interest to do so - none is going to stop/interfere.

Samarkadian
September 27th, 2015, 04:44 PM
You say -- ''ऊपर से नीचे तक सारे सेक्सन में और लोग के लिए भी कोई स्कोप छोड़ दिया करो ! आपकी अत्यधिक भागीदारी कि वजह से पहले ही साईट की वाट लगी हुई है !''

'RISH KARO IRSHYA NAHIN'

Aap mere yogdaan ka sarthaK mahatav batane kee bajay, bebuniyad aarop laga rahe ho aur uper se voting karwane kee dhamki de rahe ho. Kya kahane aapke !!!!!

Kindly shun your prejudice against me and have a nice participation on each and every forum/sub forum and wiki pages as moderator.

There is enough space on the site and you as well as all other members can make use of the same if they have time and interest to do so - none is going to stop/interfere.

Well I don't ve a prejudice against you at all. I dislike the way you are unable to relate with members and discussions here. Your participation is as useful as a newspaper vendor. I and I guess many members would agree that they hardly find any jat element in your writings and hence this perpetual disliking for you from various members. I wasn't threatening you sir but you are not inspiring and earn respect atleast to me in posting. So there is no scope of jealousy or competition. Had any one else here try compete with you, this site would be dead soon as it cant tolerate two newspaper hawkers at the same time.

DrRajpalSingh
September 27th, 2015, 04:45 PM
No new thread with links.....Short Break .... Yes !!

And also kindly note ---

-- give a temporary stop to my activities as editor/moderator Jatland Forums !.

And wish all enjoy good discussions and original threads !!

DrRajpalSingh
September 27th, 2015, 04:49 PM
Well I don't ve a prejudice against you at all. I dislike the way you are unable to relate with members and discussions here. Your participation is as useful as a newspaper vendor. I and I guess many members would agree that they hardly find any jat element in your writings and hence this perpetual disliking for you from various members. I wasn't threatening you sir but you are not inspiring and earn respect atleast to me in posting. So there is no scope of jealousy or competition. Had any one else here try compete with you, this site would be dead soon as it cant tolerate two newspaper hawkers at the same time.

For the God's shake stop personal acrimony and mud slinging !

Wish you all the best !

Samarkadian
September 27th, 2015, 04:54 PM
For the God's shake stop personal acrimony and mud slinging !

Wish you all the best !

Calm down!! There is nothing personal here and enjoy your break.

God's shake might help you a bit and all the members ;)

sanjeev_balyan
September 27th, 2015, 05:04 PM
////////////////////

DrRajpalSingh
September 27th, 2015, 08:30 PM

And then.........

Calm down!! There is nothing personal here and enjoy your break.

God's shake might help you a bit and all the members ;)

Before daring to equate me with newspaper hawker and issuing certificate about my performance, introspect and judge yourself as where do you stand on this yard stick !

It is my humble request to you that you stop washing dirty linen in the public please because I cannot hit below the belt to anyone and, least of all, use unfair words against you or your performance !

The reason is You are a veteran esteemed member of the site and have borne the responsibility as editor of the Jatland Forums for some time and also Wiki moderator for considerable time and are aware of the limitations, pulls and pressures of the duty as well as your performance better at both the places.

Hope and expect no more mud smearing on my face by you !

Thanks and regards

Samarkadian
September 27th, 2015, 09:10 PM
And then.........

Before daring to equate me with newspaper hawker and issuing certificate about my performance, introspect and judge yourself as where do you stand on this yard stick !

It is my humble request to you that you stop washing dirty linen in the public please because I cannot hit below the belt to anyone and, least of all, use unfair words against you or your performance !

The reason is You are a veteran esteemed member of the site and have borne the responsibility as editor of the Jatland Forums for some time and also Wiki moderator for considerable time and are aware of the limitations, pulls and pressures of the duty as well as your performance better at both the places.

Hope and expect no more mud smearing on my face by you !

Thanks and regards

If it hurts, then its true.

DrRajpalSingh
September 27th, 2015, 09:40 PM
If it hurts, then its true.

This remark of yours reminds me one anecdote, kindly share ----

Once the Prime Minister of England was passing through a narrow street,

All of a sudden a man appeared from nowhere and thundered-

"I do not give way to a scoundrel !"

The PM without loosing his calmness merely said : "I always do !" And moved forward.

Samarkadian
September 27th, 2015, 09:48 PM
This remark of yours reminds me one anecdote, kindly share ----

Once the Prime Minister of England was passing through a narrow street,

All of a sudden a man appeared from nowhere and thundered-

"I do not give way to a scoundrel !"

The PM without loosing his calmness merely said : "I always do !" And moved forward.

Smart way to put me up as a scoundrel. ;) I accept I am.

I am also reminded of one recent ongoing incident of FTII being forced to take mediocre Gajandra Chauhan as its director irrespective of students on hunger strike and heavy and right criticism from all round learned actors and thinkers but Gajendra Chauhan is being a spineless, self respect less moron. Finally government is ready to talk and still idiot Gajendra is not getting any hint.

DrRajpalSingh
September 27th, 2015, 10:05 PM
Smart way to put me up as a scoundrel. ;) I accept I am.

I am also reminded of one recent ongoing incident of FTII being forced to take mediocre Gajandra Chauhan as its director irrespective of students on hunger strike and heavy and right criticism from all round learned actors and thinkers but Gajendra Chauhan is being a spineless, self respect less moron. Finally government is ready to talk and still idiot Gajendra is not getting any hint.

Your ideal some one like Gajendra--Good Choice -- keep following him !!!

VirJ
September 28th, 2015, 08:29 AM
Hi Everyone,

Logged in after a long time and thought of saying hello to all.

I can see a few changes to this portal. Less participation, less threads, most threads are no more than monologue.
Few things are still the same. People still complain about moderators. Mods are just doing a job on behalf of owners however no one take it to the owners.
No chaupal which used to be life of this site.
No Ravinder Balhara’s ‘Albaad’.
Matrimonial are in open now. This is absurd. You don’t want your daughter/sister’s picture in open where everyone can see it. Earlier only few used to have access to it.

In any case, Hope you all are doing well.

P.S: Don’t delete the post, moderate it if required.

amitbudhwar
September 28th, 2015, 08:35 AM
Sir ji, high time to act otherwise site will suffer further. by act i mean, listen to members. listen to them what they are saying, what they want. time has come we need to liberalize platform sir ji. few things can be done:

1. current mods better suit for wiki. let them handle wiki .
2. JL forum must be allowed run freely with least intervention.
3 move matrimonial section to the old section.
4. restore old chaupal.

more can be added to the list sir ji. if these points get implemented you would see a huge difference in the member's activity. So high time. please act sir ji for site revival. site owners , wake up..........wake up.. high time to action!!!

amitbudhwar
September 28th, 2015, 08:40 AM
brother there is one thread running in some other place. put your points there. appreciate your concerns and site owners and mods must listen to members. i hope site owners will listen to points being put by the members. something is definitely wrong with current setup of the site. many members are not happy with moderator ship and heavy moderation of forum. brother tanks for raising these points. more members must come forward and put their points forwards for the betterment of site!

cooljat
September 28th, 2015, 09:03 AM
LOL. Dr Saab from your adamant attitude it feels like Gajender is your ideal.
And that's not a good choice. Don't know when you will open your mind and ears.

Samarkadian
September 28th, 2015, 12:26 PM
Hello Vipin, How have you been?

VirJ
September 28th, 2015, 03:52 PM
Hi Samar,

I am good. What is happening with you?

baljeetgathwala
September 28th, 2015, 03:54 PM
Aapani kaum per mar-mitne wale kuchh log hi hote hain. Tang khichane wale bahoot mil jayenge. Chalte chalo, jatland forum jayoti jalati rahegi. To add views of mature jat is must along with young. This forum may be also useful to fill up our generation gap. Rarely jat know about this forum.

DrRajpalSingh
September 28th, 2015, 04:11 PM
LOL. Dr Saab from your adamant attitude it feels like Gajender is your idol.
And that's not a good choice. Don't know when you will open your mind and ears.

Bhai Sahib

Aap ne lambe samay se maun dharan kaar rakha tha woh apne ideal and hero kee pasand batane ke liye akhirkar khol hee diya Kaunki :

Jaisi daristy, vaisee srisatee !!

Is post se pata chalta hai Samar Bhai wala ideal and hero aapko pasand aya Aap ko bhee bahut bahut mubarq !

PS : Bina kisi ko ideal [not idol ?] banaye jine mein khushiyaon ke lachchhe hain !

Hum pagal hi sahi, lekeen bina kisi anjane ko hero mane hum pagal hee achchhe hain !!

Isliya, Aapka hero aapko mubaraq ho bhai sahib, usaka anoosharan karte raho!!

DrRajpalSingh
September 28th, 2015, 04:21 PM
Sir ji, high time to act otherwise site will suffer further. by act i mean, listen to members. listen to them what they are saying, what they want. time has come we need to liberalize platform sir ji. few things can be done:

1. current mods better suit for wiki. let them handle wiki .
2. JL forum must be allowed run freely with least intervention.
3 move matrimonial section to the old section.
4. restore old chaupal.

more can be added to the list sir ji. if these points get implemented you would see a huge difference in the member's activity. So high time. please act sir ji for site revival. site owners , wake up..........wake up.. high time to action!!!

Chaupal feature has already been added kindly enjoy participation by log on to the same !

In spite of aberration of the present discussion from real issue raised under the thread heading, it seems the purpose of the thread to invite discussion from veterans as well as new members on various issues regarding the site is being adequately compensated.

More comments of the friends are welcome and good suggestions given so far have been forwarded to the concerned authority for their perusal and necessary action. if any !

Thanks and regards

DrRajpalSingh
September 28th, 2015, 04:32 PM
Aapani kaum per mar-mitne wale kuchh log hi hote hain. Tang khichane wale bahoot mil jayenge. Chalte chalo, jatland forum jayoti jalati rahegi. To add views of mature jat is must along with young. This forum may be also useful to fill up our generation gap. Rarely jat know about this forum.

Thanks and welcome.
Enjoy good discussions on the topics of your choice and also take a look at WIKI section, read information available and add/delete with ease without any sort of fear of alleged ' interference by moderators. '

cooljat
September 28th, 2015, 07:36 PM
Dr. Saab aapko kuch samjana .. Bhains ke aage been bajane jaisa hai. :)

Bhai Sahib

Aap ne lambe samay se maun dharan kaar rakha tha woh apne ideal and hero kee pasand batane ke liye akhirkar khol hee diya Kaunki :

Jaisi daristy, vaisee srisatee !!

Is post se pata chalta hai Samar Bhai wala ideal and hero aapko pasand aya Aap ko bhee bahut bahut mubarq !

PS : Bina kisi ko ideal [not idol ?] banaye jine mein khushiyaon ke lachchhe hain !

Hum pagal hi sahi, lekeen bina kisi anjane ko hero mane hum pagal hee achchhe hain !!

Isliya, Aapka hero aapko mubaraq ho bhai sahib, usaka anoosharan karte raho!!

cooljat
September 28th, 2015, 07:45 PM
Hi Vipin,

Good to see you after long.

Indeed how awkward n' absurd to see lot of Matri Profiles when you click new posts.
You raised a valid concern. Matrimonial section must be kept separate than normal forums.
I don't understand whose silly idea it is. I don't blame Dr Rajpal here as he is just a mod.
Not sure if owners were smoking weed while implementing it.

Hi Everyone,

Matrimonial are in open now. This is absurd. You don’t want your daughter/sister’s picture in open where everyone can see it. Earlier only few used to have access to it.

DrRajpalSingh
September 28th, 2015, 08:14 PM
Dr. Saab aapko kuch samjana .. Bhains ke aage been bajane jaisa hai. :)

Arguments and counter arguments have no end.

Since I have already informed that I am not standing between the participants' posts and site , all the members are requested not to discuss me in their posts please as I have also my private and personal life just like you !

Let us resolve to Forgive one another if any error of judgement in the past has caused irritation to anyone and Forget the Past.

It is my humble appeal to all the members to return and undertake united vigorous efforts to make the Jatland.com more vibrant, much advanced source of information and attractive site !!

baljeetgathwala
September 28th, 2015, 10:18 PM
matri or other personal post should be seprate from the main subject.I surprised to see this today only and felt guilty also. May be by mistake also. Now chapter should be close and some dynamic should appear.

akshaymalik84
September 29th, 2015, 12:50 AM
Dr. Sahab, I would request you to present the data on which you are so delighted. Data is subjected to people interpretation. You may be pleased with this data but I am not. I have seen the golden days of Jatland (jab chaupal mei pair dharan ki jagah na hoya karti, or aaj manas tohna pade s).
In my opinion the recent friction between Jats and CM khattar Is the main reason of more participation on JL.

DrRajpalSingh
September 29th, 2015, 08:13 AM
Dr. Sahab, I would request you to present the data on which you are so delighted. Data is subjected to people interpretation. You may be pleased with this data but I am not. I have seen the golden days of Jatland (jab chaupal mei pair dharan ki jagah na hoya karti, or aaj manas tohna pade s).
In my opinion the recent friction between Jats and CM khattar Is the main reason of more participation on JL.

As requested earlier, it would be better if we please discuss topics on respective threads/forums/sub forums and avoid comments on personal delight or any other feeling of mine or some other member[s]!

DrRajpalSingh
September 29th, 2015, 08:25 AM
Hi Everyone,

Logged in after a long time and thought of saying hello to all.

I can see a few changes to this portal. Less participation, less threads, most threads are no more than monologue.
Few things are still the same. People still complain about moderators. Mods are just doing a job on behalf of owners however no one take it to the owners.
No chaupal which used to be life of this site.
No Ravinder Balhara’s ‘Albaad’.

In any case, Hope you all are doing well.

P.S: Don’t delete the post, moderate it if required.

Welcome Friend,

Hope your continued constructive cooperation to make the discussions on the site more lively in future too !

Thanks and regards

drssrana2003
September 29th, 2015, 08:57 PM
ALBAAD is an Arabic term. It is 'Al (the)+ bad (bad in English). So the acts of Albad will be Albaad. It has crept into khadi boli.

VirJ
September 30th, 2015, 07:43 AM
Welcome Friend,

Hope your continued constructive cooperation to make the discussions on the site more lively in future too !

Thanks and regards

Not sure about that. I just wanted to say hello to old friends of Jatland. I don't agree to Jatland's way of working and as advised by the owners if I don't agree I can leave which I did.

That was a good thing to have happened as I devoted my energy in other things and this week opened our own sports club. I have once said here that a site is nothing without its member and till Jatland understand this it cannot progress.

amitbudhwar
September 30th, 2015, 01:35 PM
Members are willing to contribute but only after requested changes. Least interfere by mods in the discussions, move matrimonial to its previous place(section) and restore the old chaupal. Invite Balhara bhai to give some life to this web site!

DrRajpalSingh
October 1st, 2015, 12:45 PM
Friends,

IT IS HOPED THE MEMBERS' VIEWS WILL RECEIVE DUE ATTENTION IN DUE COURSE OF TIME.

IN THE MEANTIME I ON MY OWN BEHALF APPEAL ALL THE MEMBERS TO EXTEND THEIR CONSTRUCTIVE COOPERATION TO CARRY FORWARD THE SITE TO NEWER HEIGHTS.

THANKS

amitbudhwar
October 1st, 2015, 01:43 PM
Friends,

IT IS HOPED THE MEMBERS' VIEWS WILL RECEIVE DUE ATTENTION IN DUE COURSE OF TIME.

IN THE MEANTIME I ON MY OWN BEHALF APPEAL ALL THE MEMBERS TO EXTEND THEIR CONSTRUCTIVE COOPERATION TO CARRY FORWARD THE SITE TO NEWER HEIGHTS.

THANKS

Thanks sir ji for considering member's valuable inputs. I hope site owner will also pay the due attention to member's inputs and implement them as soon as possible. And I also take this opportunity to invite members to contribute to this site and suggest innovative and better ideas to make it a wonderful platform.

satyeshwar
October 2nd, 2015, 01:14 AM
Hi everyone,

Matrimonials have been moved to another section at the top (next to forum). Frankly speaking, we didn't see a huge backlash like this coming from our members when we originally moved them in the forum section, but hopefully this new change is to everyone's liking. Matrimonial section was always open to our members so please don't have any misconceptions about this. In fact, we have increased privacy as only logged in members can now even view the ads (previously guests could view the ads, not just the pics).

Finally, there may be some ads that we have enabled on our site and these ads help pay for the fees. To be honest, they pay for 1/3rd of the total fees per month only while the rest is paid out of pocket by us.
-Bagh

amitbudhwar
October 2nd, 2015, 03:51 PM
Hi everyone,

Matrimonials have been moved to another section at the top (next to forum). Frankly speaking, we didn't see a huge backlash like this coming from our members when we originally moved them in the forum section, but hopefully this new change is to everyone's liking. Matrimonial section was always open to our members so please don't have any misconceptions about this. In fact, we have increased privacy as only logged in members can now even view the ads (previously guests could view the ads, not just the pics).

Finally, there may be some ads that we have enabled on our site and these ads help pay for the fees. To be honest, they pay for 1/3rd of the total fees per month only while the rest is paid out of pocket by us.
-Bagh
Thanks for considering our requests. One more request. System logs out automatically within couple of minutes(around 2 mins) if someone is sitting idle. why is that? why not like facebook where you can be idle for a whole day but can still remain login. If that can't be achieved at least provide more idle time to stay logged in. thank u.

Samarkadian
October 2nd, 2015, 06:09 PM
Thanks for considering our requests. One more request. System logs out automatically within couple of minutes(around 2 mins) if someone is sitting idle. why is that? why not like facebook where you can be idle for a whole day but can still remain login. If that can't be achieved at least provide more idle time to stay logged in. thank u.

Yes its happening since long with me. You shall tick the 'remember me' to stay logged in forever.

cooljat
October 4th, 2015, 08:10 AM

Why few of Matri. Posts still showing up when you click 'new posts' in the forum?

Hi everyone,

-Bagh

system
October 4th, 2015, 06:07 PM
. Why few of Matri. Posts still showing up when you click 'new posts' in the forum?

the number of ads is smaller as we did not transfer from the old system and they are still building up.

Posts from Matrimonials show up in New Posts only if you're logged in. Technically, the matrimonial section is using the forum software.

We've restricted the matrimonial section for better security so that only authorized users can see and respond to ads. Posters do not even have to put their contact info - people can communicate using private messaging etc..

DrRajpalSingh
October 9th, 2015, 09:04 AM
the number of ads is smaller as we did not transfer from the old system and they are still building up.

Posts from Matrimonials show up in New Posts only if you're logged in. Technically, the matrimonial section is using the forum software.

We've restricted the matrimonial section for better security so that only authorized users can see and respond to ads. Posters do not even have to put their contact info - people can communicate using private messaging etc..

Thanks for removing the misgivings on the issue of ads.

rekhasmriti
October 11th, 2015, 04:43 PM
Like other Matri ads are also annoying me ......so I thought best way is not to place cursor on those ads .

However some has catchy Subject Lines - which make me click and sheer disappointment .

Would it be possible to ask them to stick one Subject Line .......just a thought ......

DrRajpalSingh
December 3rd, 2015, 08:36 AM
After certain innovative steps like revival of 'chat' and re-designing of various forums/sub forums a bit of activity increase is discernible. Perhaps it will pick up in the days ahead when some newer development arises and/or important issue concerning the community emerges.

Best of contributions on various topics from participants are expected !!!!!

lrburdak
December 3rd, 2015, 10:06 PM
Do members have to be provided subsidy for coming here ?

ygulia
December 4th, 2015, 12:07 AM
Did not get what you want to convey?

Do members have to be provided subsidy for coming here ?

DrRajpalSingh
December 26th, 2015, 06:20 PM
It is observed that several members return to site every week even after long spells of their absence, this proves the magnetism of the site. But a few of our Friends are so pessimistics that they day and night read 'obituary' for the site. Instead of posting such hateful posts, would it not good if they stop lamenting and contribute some readable stuff.

It can go a long way if every member on his visit to the site as a routine started sharing his views in the form of at least one post per visit. If it is done, there will be a lot of activity on various sub forums and newer participants will follow with each passing day.

SALURAM
August 13th, 2017, 01:40 PM
jatland.com site ek aisa anmol khajana hai jahan chahe woh budha hai ya jawan, purush hai ya mahila, haryanavi hai ya bihari, bhartiya hai ya englishtani, har umar aur varag ke logon ke liye anmol samgri vibhin forums/sub forums mein uplabadh hai.

Yahi karan hai kee jo is site ko visit kare ek baar, woh mud mud aye barambaar !

इसके कई कारण हैं, जाट समाज के बारे में हर क्षेत्र की जानकारी यहाँ उपलब्ध हैं और हर सामाजिक, राजनितिक, और अन्य मुद्दों पर सार्थक चर्चा करने का यह एक बड़ा और *शुद्ध* मंच हैं.
सोशल मिडिया के इस ज़माने में आप फेसबुक जैसे मंच पर सार्थक चर्चा नहीं कर सकते हैं लेकिन इस मंच पर आप सार्थक चर्चा कर सकते हैं अपने सुझाव दे सकते हैं और उन सुझाव पर अमल होते हैं.. Fb जैसे मंच पर अच्छे से अच्छे सुझाव दे सकते हैं लेकिन वहां पर सिर्फ लाइक और कमेंट मिल जायेंगे लेकिन उन सुझावों पर अमल होने की सम्भावना न के बराबर होती हैं.

neel6318
August 14th, 2017, 08:26 PM
The purpose of the thread is to elicit information WOH KYA HAI JO MEMBERS KO BAAR BAAR JATLAND COM VISIT KARANE KE LIYE PROTSAHIT KARATA HAI.

brotherhood

preetikhatri
August 16th, 2017, 07:10 PM
A platform to express yr feelings with ease and love 4 our community.

neel6318
August 19th, 2017, 04:36 PM
jatmatrimony :cool:

Ramlaljat
September 12th, 2017, 11:16 AM
बिल्कुल सही सर आज भी ज्यादातर लोगों को अपनी जाति के बारे में जानकारी नहीं है ,यह काम jatland कर रहा है ।मैं बाड़मेर से हूँ मैं 3 साल से जाट विभूतियों ,जाट गोत्र, जाट संगठनों के बारे में पढ़ रहा हूँ ।पहले मेंबर बनने का मालूम नहीं था अब मुझे लगता है की कई बातें जो जाटलैंड पआर होनी चाहिए ,नहीं है सफल लोगों की सफलता का राज ,कई समाज सेवियों का उल्लेख जाटलैंड पर नहीं है जैसे ले.आदर्श किशोर जाणी व्याख्याता पीजी कॉलेज barmer बड़े समाज सेवी है , को जाटलैंड से जोड़ने का कष्ट करे उनके बारे में अधिक जानकारी के लिए गूगल देखें। धन्यवाद

neel6318
September 29th, 2017, 04:42 PM
jatmatrimony :cool:

personally, I am here to keep away my loneliness as talks and views generate thought process.Also, I like to mingle with people at home for very less reasons. Matrimony ke liye to aur bhi official websites hain.