PDA

View Full Version : Bad Break Ups

rekhasmriti
January 16th, 2016, 04:25 PM
While browsing internet i bumped into this news :
https://in.news.yahoo.com/suggestive-mobile-message-drives-kerala-191200398.html

Coincidence - I recently dealt with such case .

During whole investigation ( may not be the right word ) . I realized why is it too hard for somebody to understand " it is time to move on or no longer interested " . What were they even thinking , what would they get after doing all this stuff . Like in this case gal lost life - his so called love gone , he is charged of abetment whole of his life is gone .

At the end - no body wins rather losses

Is it emotional unstability or revenge or anger or self destruction .

ayushkadyan
January 17th, 2016, 11:04 AM
Is it emotional unstability or revenge or anger or self destruction .

It happens and it's all about man ego. Some men handle their ego with practical approach while few don't let go their partner so easily coz of this in-built ego. They feel a girl can't leave them without their consent or It's hard to digest for a guy that he is dumped by a girl.

The perfect example of this thinking..you can see in "Jeet" movie..when Karishma go for marriage with Salman.. Sunny Deol says..Kajal tum sirf meri ho..agar tumhare mere beech mein koi aaya to samjho wo mar gaya..laashein bichha dunga...ROFL:victorious:..but at last he helps her..

After break up you face a tide of emotions. You feel..after spoiling my life how can my partner enjoy his/her life with someone else. You did bad to me now I will give you the worst thing.:boxing:

Problem occurs when you feel that your partner was using you, he/she ditched you, infidelity, abusing n violence happened. At that time you feel that how can someone do such things with you. In such relationships you can see revenge type of feeling when your relationship ends on a bad note.

Anyways I have gone through more than one break-ups..Sometime I dumped someone..nd sometime I was dumped badly..But every relationship gives you a learning. I can say.. Now I am a better person than I was before...It happens..It's life..Time has changed. People are more practical now..You can't force someone to stay in relationship. You can't drag a relationship for the sake of being in relationship. If your partner has lost his/her interest in relationship then It's better let him or her go. However, it's not that easy as it sounds. Break ups most of time give you a pain. Still you can't help it. Life must go on.

The only regret leaves at the end.. the time you spend in a relationship. The memories you have in your mind can't be wiped out. Rest you can manage if you have a strong head.

For me beauty of relationship n love is..let you partner go if he/she don't want to continue. If you were right at your part in relationship, at some point of his/her life he/she will realize this. If you are fortunate enough, he/she will realize this before starting a new relationship else let him/her go..It's your partner's bad luck that he/she could not see the right things.

If you love me let me know. If not, let me go.. The philosophy of a relationship.

Zindagi kisi ke liye nahi rukti...If you really loved your partner you would not like to see his/her in any trouble even after the break-up. Whatever that guy did is completely wrong.

akshaymalik84
January 17th, 2016, 03:49 PM
For me beauty of relationship n love is..let you partner go if he/she don't want to continue. If you were right at your part in relationship, at some point of his/her life he/she will realize this. If you are fortunate enough, he/she will realize this before starting a new relationship else let him/her go..It's your partner's bad luck that he/she could not see the right things.

What if you starts a new relation before her realization and she comes back, Good Luck with being fortunate then.

ayushkadyan
January 17th, 2016, 05:12 PM
What if you starts a new relation before her realization and she comes back, Good Luck with being fortunate then.Then it's your call whether you want to be a fortunate man or want to see your ex an unfortunate girl rest of her life..I would go with second option..It will give her a life long lesson..

rekhasmriti
January 17th, 2016, 09:55 PM
" What if you starts a new relation before her realization and she comes back, Good Luck with being fortunate then."

Worst of call - I have seen such cases as well , they only lead to more mess .

Na han karte banegi na Na karte .

akshaymalik84
January 20th, 2016, 11:29 PM
" What if you starts a new relation before her realization and she comes back, Good Luck with being fortunate then."

Worst of call - I have seen such cases as well , they only lead to more mess .

Na han karte banegi na Na karte .

It seems you have seen a lot ..............anyway what if he takes care of both......i mean this kind of guy is genius......his relation making frequency is greater than rats and monkeys.

rekhasmriti
January 23rd, 2016, 09:57 PM
".i mean this kind of guy is genius"

I am not gender bias - disclaimer .

However again as per cases I have seen.......

Ladkon se ek sambhal le bahut hai .......

Gals however can manage quite well .

ayushkadyan
January 24th, 2016, 09:57 AM
"

True..I have no doubt on this..Girls manage random relationship better than guys. If we see cases, hardly 10-20% guys can handle more than one girlfriend at the same time. Switching to another girl is easy but managing 2-3 girls at the same time is quite difficult cz of time constraints.

However, I believe a man can manage more than one woman in "Harem" only. In personal life it's quite difficult. Can manage initially but not in long run.
In that case you have to get married to a Girl first then you start thinking how to manage another one.. �� �� ������

akshaymalik84
January 24th, 2016, 05:19 PM
".i mean this kind of guy is genius"

I am not gender bias - disclaimer .

However again as per cases I have seen.......

han ek e bhateri........itni bak bak kon sune..