PDA

View Full Version : Its worth to take help from Visa Assurance guys for my UK Student visa?

gaganrana
August 6th, 2004, 03:02 AM
Its worth to take help from Visa Assurance guys for Student visa?

jtsagi
August 6th, 2004, 06:35 AM
Gagan: I personally think its worth taking help from Visa Assurance guys. It's a matter of your career and spending few extra bucks is not going to hurt you in any way. Better be safe than sorry.

All the best!

gaganrana
August 6th, 2004, 11:03 PM
Thanks for the reply Jatin.
I'll be contacting one good visa assurance person tommarow.

Regards.

Gags.

rajmalik
September 15th, 2004, 02:51 PM
hello guys
hey what are these visa assurance guys . i need a little help from you regarding this. Since i already have a UK student visa refusal and i was planning to apply again for this september for an MBA course.
So please do share any information which might help me get the visa clearance this time and i dont need to worry about the financial aspect .
looking forward to a quick response

rajbir
September 16th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Gagan Rana (Aug 05, 2004 05:32 p.m.):
As i got the offer letter from good univ from UK for my MBA. Now i've to apply for the visa asap. But showing liquid assets is a pain. So i'm planning to contacting Visa Assurance people very soon. Before i go there any help from Jatland?
I M Monti

maheshahlawat
October 8th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Hi Friends,
i am in Uk studying in University of the west of England,Bristol. i got visa on 15th september 2004 and whatever i have knowledge i will share it. i have very great experience in visa counselling and preparing a person for visa interview.

whenever anybody of you want personal (visa)information Specially for UK then i am ready to help everybody of You.
contact me whether on thiswebsite or mail me to my professional E-mail.
" maheshahlawat@yahoo.com "

rkumar
October 8th, 2004, 07:58 PM
rajbir (Sep 16, 2004 10:38 a.m.):

As i got the offer letter from good univ from UK for my MBA. Now i've to apply for the visa asap. But showing liquid assets is a pain. So i'm planning to contacting Visa Assurance people very soon. Before i go there any help from Jatland?
I M Monti

Rajbir! naam se to tum larke lagte ho, magar photo larkee ka laga hua hai...samjh nahi aata ki koi confusion hai ya fir ....

Rajendra

gaganrana
October 10th, 2004, 11:55 PM
Mr. Kalkhunde..

He is a boy(god knows if he's otherwise)......The photo in context is of her sister...Anu...(who's ad is in Matromonial Section for marriage)

But by mistake he is using his sister pic with his name....I had already informed him about this....but i don't what the hell, he is doing till now.

Regards....

-Gagan Rana-

Rajendra Kumar Kalkhunde (Oct 08, 2004 10:28 a.m.):

rajbir (Sep 16, 2004 10:38 a.m.):

I M Monti

Rajbir! naam se to tum larke lagte ho, magar photo larkee ka laga hua hai...samjh nahi aata ki koi confusion hai ya fir ....

Rajendra