PDA

View Full Version : Jat Non-Profit Organisation

VirJ
March 6th, 2016, 06:27 AM
Hello Everyone,

I am planning to start/join a non profit Organisation to help our Jat children. My aim is to help them in sports and education. Whatever little I can do, I am willing to contribute. Preference in education would be given to girls. Bigger aim is to empower our community, bring awareness and in the process unite all of us.

The only criteria is child should be JAT and from a relatively poor/disadvantaged background. Once the network get bigger we can even help our brothers abroad in settling them, providing career guidance/shelter etc. It will be open to Jat belonging to all religions across borders.

I am based overseas so need equally passionate people in India as that is where key focus would be.

I am looking for like minded partners who are willing to make a difference in our community. If you cant contribute with money you can still contribute with your talent, hands and time etc.

Please approach me if you wish to join/lead this project.

Jai Jat!

Regards,
V Jyani

krishdel
March 6th, 2016, 09:50 AM
Hello Everyone,

I am planning to start/join a non profit Organisation to help our Jat children. My aim is to help them in sports and education. Whatever little I can do, I am willing to contribute. Preference in education would be given to girls. Bigger aim is to empower our community, bring awareness and in the process unite all of us.

The only criteria is child should be JAT and from a relatively poor/disadvantaged background. Once the network get bigger we can even help our brothers abroad in settling them, providing career guidance/shelter etc. It will be open to Jat belonging to all religions across borders.

I am based overseas so need equally passionate people in India as that is where key focus would be.

I am looking for like minded partners who are willing to make a difference in our community. If you cant contribute with money you can still contribute with your talent, hands and time etc.

Please approach me if you wish to join/lead this project.

Jai Jat!

Regards,
V Jyani

Nice Idea and wish you all success in this. I will think on this. We have some other Jats who are day and night working for environment. You can find about him on Diwan Singh
http://naturalheritagefirst.in/the-team/ . He may me helpful to you.

Regards
Krishan Lakra

j4kh4r
March 9th, 2016, 08:58 PM
I was thinking about the same ...Reservation is one thing but If we really want to empower our Jat community we have to work on ground level. So count me in.

lrburdak
March 11th, 2016, 09:33 AM
This is a very brilliant idea of Vipin Jyani Ji. We wish him all success in his motive!

deswaldeswal
March 13th, 2016, 09:01 PM
thank you sir,

very good idea i think we are all with your planning.

VirJ
March 24th, 2016, 03:51 AM

desijat
March 25th, 2016, 07:07 PM
-------------------------------------

devdagar
March 25th, 2016, 07:51 PM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....

VirJ
March 26th, 2016, 05:48 AM
.................................................. .................................................

devdagar
March 26th, 2016, 07:25 AM
.................................................. .................................................. .....................

VirJ
March 26th, 2016, 08:24 AM
.................................................. ...........

Samarkadian
March 26th, 2016, 11:45 PM
Are you getting cold feet Vipin? Suddenly edited your posts.

VirJ
March 27th, 2016, 03:27 AM
Han bhai...bahot jaada he yahan par

sunson64
June 23rd, 2016, 01:06 PM
Thank you count me in.