PDA

View Full Version : Black Magic …….How much is true or just some scary tactics !

rekhasmriti
May 1st, 2016, 02:25 PM
I was killing my time , then I happened to read what Adhyan Suman has said about Kangana does Black Magic .
I knew some stories back home , when I was strictly told not to eat or accept any gifts from some specific people . There was a rumour that those do Black Magic .
I also recall one incident in rohtak where a doctor accidently killed her own son , some black magic thing.
So I am curious what JL think about it specifically in these times where majority of us are Atheists .
Does Devil exist ?

Arvindc
May 2nd, 2016, 12:36 AM
Are you living in 21st century?
Or may be you have a habit of writing in dreams (have never heard about such cases though).

There are no such things at all. Priests/Brahmins/others created these stories for things which could not be explained at that time by them.

apsarasisodia
May 12th, 2016, 11:23 AM
I believe in God but I hate to say that I don't believe in Magic, Black magic, or whatever you may call it. There is only one power under which we are living. And that power is God's power, you can also called it LOVE.

vijay
May 12th, 2016, 12:37 PM
I believe in God but I hate to say that I don't believe in Magic, Black magic, or whatever you may call it. There is only one power under which we are living. And that power is God's power, you can also called it LOVE.

Theoretically or practically, If God exist then Evil exists too.

rekhasmriti
May 16th, 2016, 10:42 PM
How about Nazar Lagna .....

I remember when I was a kid .....whenever I used to feel sick....1st step was Mirchi Jalakar uska dhuan.....TAUK utarne ke liye.

Is it also real or again some tautka

akshaymalik84
May 17th, 2016, 11:18 AM
फेर मिरच फूंके पीछे किम्मे फीलिंग ठीक होया करती एक सिक ए रह्या करती

rekhasmriti
May 17th, 2016, 11:44 PM
15 min toh mujhe samajhne mei lag gaye.....kaha kya hai....

Well in my case , pata nahi coz at same time I was under medication as well .

So no clue what worked tautka or medicines .

akshaymalik84
May 18th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Well its not only in your case, सारी माँ ये टोटके करे स....... बालक बीमार होया नहीं लॉग गि नजर तारण, जणू ते जॉर्ज क्लूनी या स्कारलेट जोहानसन पैदा कर रख्या या राखी स

rekhasmriti
May 18th, 2016, 06:49 PM
Clooney toh samajh aa gaya......

Scarlet .......theek apni apni choice

N nazar na ...sirf shakal soorat par hi nahi .....other qualities par bhi laga jaya karti hai......as per information shared with me .....

Ek bar meine bhi kuch aisa dialogue mara tha.................

akshaymalik84
May 22nd, 2016, 11:24 AM
Clooney toh samajh aa gaya......

Scarlet .......theek apni apni choice

N nazar na ...sirf shakal soorat par hi nahi .....other qualities par bhi laga jaya karti hai......as per information shared with me .....

Ek bar meine bhi kuch aisa dialogue mara tha.................

Don't be so jealous of Scarlett. Is she the reason you did not rate 'Captain America : Civil War'

rekhasmriti
May 22nd, 2016, 12:57 PM
Hahahahaha.....good one .....Chris Evans ( apart from his good looks ) ki ....I like only one movie Puncture .

Ab toh Scarlet .....ki bhi Nazar utarni padegi .

Aap utaroge ya ....Romain ko bolni padegi....Reynold to karne se raha ...

Uski " Under the Skin " dekhna phir you might understand why I am jealous of her :))

vijay
May 22nd, 2016, 05:05 PM
Uski " Under the Skin " dekhna phir you might understand why I am jealous of her :))

That is quite a movie .... i liked it. My type of movie.

Though people failed to understand the movie theme but most of them were there to SEE Scarlet.

apsarasisodia
May 28th, 2016, 10:54 AM
How about Nazar Lagna .....

I remember when I was a kid .....whenever I used to feel sick....1st step was Mirchi Jalakar uska dhuan.....TAUK utarne ke liye.

Is it also real or again some tautka

Nazar Lagna is a kind of evil spell people intentionally or non-intentionally cast of you. Plus, if you come to know about it that somebody has cast an evil eye on you then due to placebo-effect you feel sick. However, if your will power is strong and that you don't believe on such things then such things won't have any effect on you.