PDA

View Full Version : Predictions of riots and Atomic War

nijjhar
August 3rd, 2016, 02:34 PM
Prediction:-

Chosen People are the Demonstration Nation of the world to teach us the Moral Laws through practical suffering when their Blind Guides, the Rabbis led their spiritually blind Disciples or students into the Pits of Holocausts. Here is what we can predict in the Light of Matt. 13v24-30:-

Never mind, we are in the Tribulation Period and the ATOMIC WAR is expected on 14 May, 2023 when Israel shall be 75 years old. This is how it will happen:-

Israel was established on 14 May, 1948 + 70 years of Protection as the Temple was destroyed in 70 A.D. If anyone knows the exact date of destruction, I would appreciate. By this time, there will be a mass movement of the Jews outwardly towards Israel in which the Jews of Semitic race would be bundled up – Matt. 13v24-30. Then, Israel would suffer attacks from the circumcised Gentiles, the fake sons of Abraham TILL 14 May, 2023. Remember that Circumcision is the tribal mark of Abraham to Isaac only and not to Ishmael, a son born of the slave woman. The greedy Temple Priests created these fake sons of Abraham and Angel Stephen warned them of the end results but they killed him.

I have over 5100 Youtube Videos to help you understand the subject by criticising my mistakes. In the spiritual Field, you must renew your Innerman, the Christ, Satguru every day; otherwise you are dead in letters super donkey carrying the Holy Books. Gospel flows from your own heart and not from the dead letters of the Holy Books.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp_ho_kqm0Q