PDA

View Full Version : religion/ country/people

maddhan1979
December 11th, 2016, 08:06 AM
What nations in history, based on religions have been able to proceed ahead and in what way?

maddhan1979
December 11th, 2016, 08:08 AM
interesting:

East to west, north to south India is religiously driven and is controlled through religion and uneducated people in different sectors of life.

maddhan1979
December 11th, 2016, 08:13 AM
i (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Dense-Fog-In-City-Air-May-Marginally-Improve-From-Sunday/articleshow/55902156.cms)nteresting:

It uses religions for balancing the national development.

maddhan1979
December 11th, 2016, 11:57 AM
There is lot of Brahm even about daily things in life:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/gurgaon/Gurgaon-releases-holy-smoke-to-cut-air-pollution/articleshow/55919137.cms

maddhan1979
December 27th, 2016, 06:37 AM
Looking at the world history, there is not a nation which has been able to develop itself based on a religious mindset. Societies based on religion ultimately lead to dark ages or to religiously driven countries which start having internal conflicts as being seen throughout the world.

maddhan1979
January 15th, 2017, 09:46 AM
Religions thrives on mob mentality and takes away individual powers and decision making. Which is wrong in a developing world, where majority of the population are not "world aware" and "ancient history aware", this also becomes a trap for local population to a "world view and historical view" which is defined by religious and political powers. Such countries often have political people/ parliaments who/which thrive on religious backgrounds/backing or represent some kind of religious view of society.

maddhan1979
January 15th, 2017, 12:11 PM
Religions thrives on mob mentality and takes away individual powers and decision making. Which is wrong in a developing world, where majority of the population is not "world aware" and "ancient history", this also becomes a trap for local population to a "world view and historical view" which is defined by religious and political powers. Such countries often have political people/ parliaments who/which thrive on religious backgrounds/backing or represent some kind of religious view of society.

Such religious/social groups depend on concepts of "social lynching", which are often driven by mob mentality instigated by different thought processes, religious groups being one of the thought process, being downtrodden, etc., such thought processes are often used by political and religious groups. Such thought processes also have monetary thoughts behind the events. There is no education or rational behind such thought processes.

maddhan1979
January 17th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Religions also create statues and mind images, which without proper education and knowledge often lead to misrepresentation of facts

maddhan1979
January 17th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Religions are local but they keep on encompassing outside influences from outsiders coming to the new land to make and create new identities. This helps the local religion to encompass outsiders and not to be overcome by new thoughts and people.

maddhan1979
January 21st, 2017, 10:23 AM
Religions thrives on mob mentality and takes away individual powers and decision making. Which is wrong in a developing world, where majority of the population are not "world aware" and "ancient history aware", this also becomes a trap for local population to a "world view and historical view" which is defined by religious and political powers. Such countries often have political people/ parliaments who/which thrive on religious backgrounds/backing or represent some kind of religious view of society.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/centre-gives-nod-to-tamil-nadus-jallikattu-ordinance/articleshow/56696136.cms

Ordinances like these tell of a society whose mind is heavily bent on religious ideologies.

A parliament and a presidential system which surpasses concepts of cruelty and a rational thought can not produce laws which ensure a good system for the masses. This also tells of a system which is inclined towards religion whatever the political thought process and whichever the political party.

maddhan1979
January 23rd, 2017, 08:25 AM
World has seen lot of facts that have been misrepresented in the world history and lot of wars have been fought due to this misrepresentation.
Most of these facts were related with religious ideologies and thought processes.

maddhan1979
March 14th, 2017, 03:03 PM
cultures which represent pictorial depiction often do not portray truth about ancient past, people, identities, etc. Pictorial depicts are always influenced by local thought process, local religion, person making the pictorial representation, prevalent thought process at that time period, fashion, liking, disliking of individuals, etc. True identities can be found through archaeology,different scientific methods, languages, etc. All human beings tend to connect with pictorial representation more easily than to archaeology,etc.

DrRajpalSingh
March 14th, 2017, 09:28 PM
cultures which represent pictorial depiction often do not portray truth about ancient past, people, identities, etc. Pictorial depicts are always influenced by local thought process, local religion, person making the pictorial representation, prevalent thought process at that time period, fashion, liking disliking of individuals, etc. True identities can be found through archaeology,different scientific methods, languages, etc. As all mortal beings humans tend to connect with pictorial representation easily than to archaeology,etc.

Do you think pictorial depicts on artifacts does not represent archaeology ? It is very much a part of it.

maddhan1979
March 16th, 2017, 07:10 AM
maybe it is so

maddhan1979
March 25th, 2017, 06:59 AM
Greatest looters of ancient history could very well be elements driven by religious ideologies.

Interesting part is what happens when an entire parliament of a country seems to represent religious ideologies?

maddhan1979
April 4th, 2017, 08:05 PM
There is a rise in the religious politics in the country, although the entire parliament seems to depict some sort of religious shade but recent developments might have had a backing of outside forces.

Religious forces in India are known to collect Gold and indulge in huge monitory extraction from the public, now the point is where is this gold and huge monitory collection going?

Is it heading to sources out of India and Banks which are located abroad?

maddhan1979
June 11th, 2017, 06:24 AM
Religions often perceive themselves as the custodians of fellow humans, animals,etc., often analogies are derived from domesticated animals.

maddhan1979
June 11th, 2017, 07:06 AM
Is there a need in India to redefine rules and protection mechanisms of secular India, non affiliation to religion and protection of individual freedom from religious people, thought processes, etc.?

maddhan1979
June 14th, 2017, 07:47 AM
Religions often rely on chemical knowledge to create situations and examples in everyday human life. There have been cases in the world where public at large were put under chemical affect to create scenarios.

Religion thrives on concepts like morality, human thought process, etc. which can be controlled by using chemicals

maddhan1979
July 27th, 2017, 09:02 AM
It was interesting to see even "Army soldiers", have blind faith in religion.

What does it show/mean?

maddhan1979
July 27th, 2017, 09:07 AM
India's religious thought process is driving it into uncomfortable situation.

India represents a vast majority of population which clings to blind faith, such thought process can even be seen in the places like national capital of India.

maddhan1979
July 27th, 2017, 09:11 AM
Just came across a thought process which stated that the earliest establishment of rule and order was the religion in human life. This is totally wrong.

People who state such thought processes are only advocating religion and not the truth and facts.

Religion thrives on uncertainties of human life, so does religious thought process. Magic/Jadu (in Hindi) done by such religious thought process is supposed to take care of these problems, which is not true, magic(Jadu), tandtra mantra, use of chemicals to effect human life has been part of religion as long as religion has existed. So, neither is the magic/Jadu (magic in Hindi) true nor are the magicians.

neel6318
July 27th, 2017, 11:00 AM
Shantanuji, your name is also by religion. Try to get the essence of it. Country India, is known for its culture and values all by religion. We have two main epics in Hindu mythology, viz. Ramayana and Mahabharta. If one watch it properly, you will find the base of all problems been aroused of these and even from other religious facts which now taken as mythology because we are not the prime evidence of those happenings. Politicians are also people like us, what is to check is their thought perception even if they are well qualified, like Arvindji is not liked by majority even as CM, still he is in situation that prevails today.

Cutting down of trees is very serious concern, but it is also the need of the population to get the place to work and reside. Also, the thought of preforming Hawan for the purity of air is not wrong as it is the natural therapy for the foul environment which is suffocating our healthy life. Apart from it, it is religioulsy true that it creates happiness and positive effect in the nature, one, by producing smoke of pure elements fed to the fire and, two, by chanting mantras loudly.

Also, there are practices going around like one you copy-pasted the web link, again out of religious beliefs. People in Kerala do some religious practice by pulling the tail of the free elephant in the crowd and that pity animal ran in different directions where people then save themselves even. Imagine how dangerous it might be for their life but they knowingly do that where it is called even the women had the high literacy rate. So, its all mindset they have built. They cannot think about caring an animal where they lend themselve in trouble by irritating Elephant and might be resulting in death after getting under its feet due to its escape from crowd.

In all, religion is meant to set some principles of life, inculcate true values, present diverse culture, and offcourse more but people find their ease out of it and starting forceful impositions on others as for any religion one has to go through religious verdicts. To explain further, nobody taught me to be honest or true to myself but I learnt it that it is first thing I need to care for. Kuran speaks of truth and honesty a lot which I find good being Hindu woman and I accepted this principle for life being pragmatic. However, if talk about nation then yes it need a leader and its people need religion. So, it is upto us how we define our system. That is why selecting a leader for the country is the toughest job which I acknowledge that people have done justice to the nation in all. Still, as he too is human and has the possibility to make mistakes, which I recently noticed in one of his speech where Narendra Modi addressed people by raising voice to say "who fight from muslim?......a hindu" which he then did not cleared, rather he moulded his words of speech. This thought of his made me more strong to oppose such leader decided by entire nation for any purpose because when I was young I was made to learn a song by music teacher which is like....

Iss desh ko hindu
na musalman chahiye
har mazhab jisko pyara
wo insaan chahiye

Geeta ne karm sikhaya
nanak kaha ahimsa
jeevon se prem karo

Tum kahte ho
hazrat isah
kuran ne kaha
imaan chahiye

Har mazhab jisko pyara, wo insaan chahiye;
is desh ko hindu, na musalman chahiye.

and this song of my teachcer always pull me back for finding a perfect leader as Narendra Modi for us. Rest, I do not get deeper into the politics as its not my interest.

but a person who in public speak reluctantly on religion, is the biggest dislike for me forever.

maddhan1979
July 27th, 2017, 07:28 PM
It is interesting to note that all of the Abrahmic religions have roots out of India. India is a country in the world which has Brahmic roots, so Brahmic religions must have its origins/people from India.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religions

There might be lot of words which might hint towards an out of India origin of Brahmic religion, which might not be true because these words could have been coined/made at certain time in Indian history so that the Brahmic religions can incorporate/exist themselves into the outside influence. Religions (any religion) of the world has done a similar thing to make itself exist among majority outside influence. India with its open borders in ancient times saw a massive inflow/outflow of tribes at any given point of time.

In 1947 India got its independence and more than 500 kingdoms joined together to make today's India, if we take A4 paper sized map of India and put 500 dots over the map of India, i am sure map will be full of dots which are few kilometers apart. In such a scenario there would have been adaptation of identities and a change of identities as a means of survival for religion and the kingdoms alike.

There are words like Sharepa: which combines to make Share+Pa. Share in Hindi means Lion. This kind of word seems to be of very recent origin as compared to ancient history and tribal migration history of India, if there is a Sharepa then there must also be a Sharema.

So, lot of such words seem to be made up words derived from various sources. Ancient India which saw numerous battles among kingdoms, religions, people, etc. Must have created a society which saw existence of people who were able to survive by fighting in large groups(majority of the people recruited in Indian Army come from such origins) their existence was possible because these people were able to organize themselves in times of trouble and were able to support each other like in any society/community in the world(such societies and communities also exist even in modern cities and even in developed countries of the world), and then there would have been people who would have made their life existence through faith, religion, magic, tricks, etc., most of such things either required small knowledge or big knowledge, which outside people rarely had, while the people who were residing in the land since ancient times always had.

Outside religious thought would be an opposed view due to various reasons.

maddhan1979
July 27th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Do you think pictorial depicts on artifacts does not represent archaeology ? It is very much a part of it.

There is a difference is it a "made up artifact", or a "natural artifact"?

natural artifact is mostly natural while there are also artifacts with enforced/influenced thought process such as religion.

neel6318
July 28th, 2017, 01:24 PM
It is interesting to note that all of the Abrahmic religions have roots out of India. India is a country in the world which has Brahmic roots, so Brahmic religions must have its origins/people from India.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religions

There might be lot of words which might hint towards an out of India origin of Brahmic religion, which might not be true because these words could have been coined/made at certain time in Indian history so that the Brahmic religions can incorporate/exist themselves into the outside influence. Religions (any religion) of the world has done a similar thing to make itself exist among majority outside influence. India with its open borders in ancient times saw a massive inflow/outflow of tribes at any given point of time.

In 1947 India got its independence and more than 500 kingdoms joined together to make today's India, if we take A4 paper sized map of India and put 500 dots over the map of India, i am sure map will be full of dots which are few kilometers apart. In such a scenario there would have be adaptation of identities and a change of identities as a means of survival for religion and the kingdoms alike.

Outside religious thought would be an opposed view due to various reasons.

true, to an added information going into the past only leads to confusion and if not would be beneficial for any thesis or personal keen interest. History was the most boring topic for me to study ever. However, if I go by geography, then it was one piece of land and all religion existed there which get segregated by the movement of tectonic plates and thereby giving new names/changing names to different places with existence of life. So, it is again how the life on earth moulded the religion even. There is a personal history where I find Aryans as our ancerstors of grandpa's ancestors which afterwards were known as Jat adopting hinduism as identity.

maddhan1979
August 7th, 2017, 08:15 AM
Religions often perceive themselves as the custodians of fellow humans, animals,etc., often analogies are derived from domesticated animals.

Religion presupposes that it is the ultimate teacher to all fellow human beings, so people driven by faith often work in a way where religion produces analogies to compare human beings with animal classification and monetary evaluation.

evaluation: "the making of a judgement about the amount, number, or value of something; assessment"

Such thought processes and people are not only danger to educated people but also dangerous at a wider scale.