PDA

View Full Version : jat students interested in cancer research!!!

jogi
December 1st, 2002, 10:40 AM
if any body with background in related research field want to come to notredame...i can help...to get a graduate position or pdf position.
let me know...
only jats are invited to write..
thankx

mugdha
December 13th, 2002, 08:45 PM
jogi,

thoda sa polyketides kaa bhi dekhna dost.
ab jub u are telling u'll help so i guess i can go for sound sleep and raat raat bhar lab mein bhatkti aatma jaise ghumne ki jaroorat nahin .
what do u say?
see today only i registered here in jatland and got to see u too....absolute wonder!!!!!
me never expected such a surprise....
mugdha rao

urmiladuhan
December 13th, 2002, 10:52 PM
I am surprised to see a Jat name with Rao.

What village and state are you from, Mugdha?

mugdha
December 14th, 2002, 06:54 PM
dear urmila,
so just tell me precisely how many jats you would like to see who are Rao?
with best regards
mugdha rao

sanjeev_khokher
December 14th, 2002, 09:15 PM
Mugdha Ji,

As many as you can introduce to JATLAND.....We all would be very grateful to you.

Thanks....for joining us.

mugdha rao (Dec 14, 2002 08:24 a.m.):
dear urmila,
with best regards
mugdha rao

ranjitjat
December 14th, 2002, 11:48 PM
You will find RAO jat only in Andhra pardesh.
RAO is not a GOTRA- it is title like RAJA- RAO- TAKUR-PATEL & CHAUDHRY ETC.

urmiladuhan
December 15th, 2002, 01:28 AM
mugdha rao (Dec 14, 2002 08:24 a.m.):

dear urmila,

with best regards

mugdha rao

Rao,

jae tae aap jat na hon, jo mannae laagae sae,tae aap ka aarae soot baithae ga naee.

Ya site Jatland sae, Jobland nahi. Dusree baat, adminstrators nae ckeck karna chaheeyae membership deein tae pehlein aak member jaat aee ho. Er Mugdha, jae tannae meeri baat samajh mae aayee ho tae mae ek oar baat bata doon ar wa ya ek ya site jaatan khater sae- jaat sikh bhi na baan saktae member- er aap ka gotra tae Jattan ka kona.

Attention Adminstrators: Please check a members Jat authenticity before making him/her a Jatland member.

mugdha
December 15th, 2002, 05:37 PM
dear friends,

IGNORANCE HAS GIVEN RISE TO TOO MUCH of ARROGANCE AS WELL.
i would request all to go through the listing of gotras available within jatland......hope it shall clear doubts .
with best regards
mugdha rao

rsdalal
December 15th, 2002, 07:33 PM
Mugda,
If you are a jat, what is the point in streching it too long, why not just satisfy everybody by telling about yourself, your villege etc. Enlighten us about the Rao got, most of us are not aware of this. If you are a jat, do not take it wrong and help jatland in maintaining only jats here and you are welcome, just like others, But if you are not then you are not welcome here.

jogi
December 15th, 2002, 10:01 PM
hi urmila ji and ranveer ji....
I know mugdha is jat...........she is known to me since long......and one more thing, she is basically from rajasthan and then finally got settled in hisar haryana, long back...... initially even i was confused to know about RAO as jat becoz generally yadav's are called RAO'S......but then finally from lots of people i came to know that rajasthan descendents jats have got RAO as their surname.
and also "rao" gotra is mentioned in our list....
so, lets welcome mugdha in JATLAND!!!!!!!!!!
cheers!!!!!

anurag
December 15th, 2002, 11:34 PM
Jogi bhai ram ram,

thanks for the much wanted info :-)

Even I was surprised with the surname. Anyways, now that you have cleared the air, we all should extend our welcome to Mugdha in jatland.

And I think she deserves a better welcome after so much of bashing :-)

Welcome to jatland mugdha...

cheers
Anurag

urmiladuhan
December 16th, 2002, 12:48 AM
Thanks Tushir for your personal reference on Mugdha Rao's authenticity as Jat. Since Rao's are generally from Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and surrounding areas, and also Mugdha did not clarify when i asked quite directly about her state and village, and i was suspicious of his/her oblique reply. I looked up on the internet and found that there are some Rao Jats in Rajasthan also.

I learn something new everyday!!

Mugdha, welcome to Jatland. :)

jogi
December 16th, 2002, 05:28 AM
thanks anurag bhai and urmila ji.....

vikramsingh24
December 16th, 2002, 04:05 PM
jogender tushir (Dec 15, 2002 06:58 p.m.):
thanks anurag bhai and urmila ji.....

Just to add to your knowledge about this Gotra issue. In Rajasthan Roas are mostly located in Ganganagar district, the northern most part of Rajasthan.
Vikram

biotechs2001
December 16th, 2002, 06:17 PM
I dont think non- jats will apear on this site... and will be nice if people maintance decency in inquiring the background...
If I come to main topic May I know whats aspects of cancer research??? and who is funding the project, duration..blah..blah..blah...

rsdalal
December 16th, 2002, 07:46 PM
Joginer Bhai,
thanks for the information.
Mugdha ji welcome to jatland.

urmiladuhan
December 17th, 2002, 12:06 AM
Krishan Kumar (Dec 16, 2002 07:47 a.m.):

I dont think non- jats will apear on this site... and will be nice if people maintance decency in inquiring the background...

This is what I had written:

===

I am surprised to see a Jat name with Rao.

What village and state are you from, Mugdha?

===

It would really be nice if some people making accusations had the decency to show me how this is inappropriate!?! Since when have Jats become secretive about their origins?

biotechs2001
December 17th, 2002, 08:52 PM
I am not pointing any person specific, but somebody wrote this way also.
Anyway Muhdga Rao is welcome to join Jatland.com

I suggested to be decent because somebody wrote like thisway:-

jae tae aap jat na hon, jo mannae laagae sae,tae aap ka aarae soot baithae ga naee.

Ya site Jatland sae, Jobland nahi. Dusree baat, adminstrators nae ckeck karna chaheeyae membership deein tae pehlein aak member jaat aee ho. Er Mugdha, jae tannae meeri baat samajh mae aayee ho tae mae ek oar baat bata doon ar wa ya ek ya site jaatan khater sae- jaat sikh bhi na baan saktae member- er aap ka gotra tae Jattan ka kona.

Attention Adminstrators: Please check a members Jat authenticity before making him/her a Jatland member.[/quote]

akdabas
December 18th, 2002, 12:32 AM
Bhai Krishan kumar,

Apki baat thik se par Ye te Jaton ke prem ke bol sein.

rsdalal
December 18th, 2002, 02:51 AM
Yaar KK and Urmila kyoun man khata karo so.
Let us show some jat spirit and forget all these arguments. Jat bhai agar apas me ladenge to kyukkar chalega....

urmiladuhan
December 18th, 2002, 06:10 AM
Krishan Kumar (Dec 17, 2002 10:30 a.m.):

I am not pointing any person specific, but somebody wrote this way also.

Anyway Muhdga Rao is welcome to join Jatland.com

I suggested to be decent because somebody wrote like thisway:-

.[/quote]

My second post was NOT an enquiry. It was meant to get straight answers about my first post from someone evading an issue.

Please don't expect me to be so restrained next time you make an unwarranted charge against me.

biotechs2001
December 18th, 2002, 05:40 PM
yeh kuchh threat hai kya??????
I am very thankful for your restrainment, by theway which charges and unwarranties u r talking about???

I think it will be much better if people provide informations to guide youngestors for career instead of deviating from main topic and inquiring gotra& gaam details, atleast on the career page.

Urmila (Dec 17, 2002 07:49 p.m.):

Krishan Kumar (Dec 17, 2002 10:30 a.m.):

Please don't expect me to be so restrained next time you make an unwarranted charge against me.[/quote]

biotechs2001
December 18th, 2002, 06:20 PM
Thanks Ashok bhai

Ashok Kumar Dabas (Dec 17, 2002 02:02 p.m.):
Bhai Krishan kumar,

Apki baat thik se par Ye te Jaton ke prem ke bol sein.

biotechs2001
December 18th, 2002, 06:21 PM
Ranvir Singh Dalal (Dec 17, 2002 04:21 p.m.):
Let us show some jat spirit and forget all these arguments. Jat bhai agar apas me ladenge to kyukkar chalega....

biotechs2001
December 18th, 2002, 06:23 PM
Krishan Kumar (Dec 18, 2002 07:51 a.m.):
Thanks Ranvir.mai koi argument nahi karya, only & only apna opinion diya tha.

Ranvir Singh Dalal (Dec 17, 2002 04:21 p.m.):

dramalik
January 7th, 2003, 11:56 PM
I'm a doctor from AFMC, Pune but am interested in studying in the US via GRE and working in PUblic Health or Psychopharmacology. Any advise ir tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

biotechs2001
January 8th, 2003, 07:39 PM
Start reading word list from some standard book e.g. Barron's,Kaplan,Peterson,POWERPREP Software. More details and practice tests you may find on www.gre.org.
there is also a coaching institute "Dilip Oak's Academy" in Pune.
in the mean time you can Try to apply in univ. in Canada if you convince the prof.(in Canada univs) with good CV,aims,SOP and with good reco. some times they takes students directly without any GRE & Toefl

Dr Abhilash Malik (Jan 07, 2003 01:26 p.m.):
I'm a doctor from AFMC, Pune but am interested in studying in the US via GRE and working in PUblic Health or Psychopharmacology. Any advise ir tips would be appreciated. Thanks.