PDA

View Full Version : Marine Drive: Radio Program by Col Virendra Tavathia

virendra25
May 9th, 2017, 09:27 AM
Dear Friends,

I have been hosting a Radio Talk Show since August of 2009. For three - four years I was doing at EBC Radio in NJ, in 2013 I did a show called "Motherland to Homeland" talking about the immigrants and how they feel in the land they adopted to live rest of their life.

In 2016 Radio Zindagi which has now merged with 8 K Radio to make it a biggest Radio Station in US for Asian Indian Community, I have been doing a show called Marine Drive that is done from 7 PM to 8 PM every Friday EST. The frequency is 1600 am, 101.5 FM on HD 2, you can also listen to the program at www.radiozindagi.com (http://www.radiozindagi.com) and on the Radio Zindagi app for smart phones.

The program essentially is show case the battles fought by Indian Army and sometimes dealing with current subjects mainly related to Army or Nation building. I personally feel that the youth of the nation has to come together to solve the complex problems those have been created by our generation and generations prior. We in our greed have demolished the social fabric of the society and divided the mankind as never before.

There are several issues I can discuss, but it all will be useless unless my young brothers are with me. Friends you have to build this world, and make it safe for living. By criticizing from the fence will not solve the problem. To get rid of the **** one has to enter the **** and then clean it. I am sure our youth will rise to the occasion and do the needful. I am hopeful Are you?

DrRajpalSingh
May 11th, 2017, 09:58 AM
Beautifully introduced exhortation to the youth to rise to the occaion to contribute their humble mite towards mankind n nation building.