PDA

View Full Version : Jat characters in popular culture and programs

Ikshan
July 7th, 2017, 09:00 PM
This post, I dedicate to my research on many characters in television programs, movies, etc that are/ maybe Jats.

Ikshan
July 7th, 2017, 09:05 PM
For the first example, I mention the well known Batman series.
Batman is a Jaat.
Let's look at his surname, which is Wayne. Wayne is the surname Saxons.
https://www.houseofnames.com/Wayne-family-crest
And the city he protects is Gotham which is pretty obvious that it is a city established by jats(goths).

Ikshan
July 7th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Second, example is from the popular Japanese manga and anime Dragon Ball series. The writer of the manga Akira Toriyama, initially inspired by the classical Chinese novel Journey to the West. Interestingly, in this novel the Monkey King "Sun Wukong" is said to be inspired from Hindu monkey god Hanuman. In short "Sun Wukong" journeys to India and retrieves the Buddhist scriptures to Tibet.
What I believe, is that both Hanuman in Ramayana and Sun Wukong of Journey to the West are the same person. It is commonly known that hanuman went to Himalaya(or tibet) after the events of Ramayana. Since he is chiranjeevi he was present in india at the time Buddhism was removed out of India by the new Brahminic Hinduism. The Buddhist monks must have requested hanuman to retrieve the Buddhist scriptures and the story was then written as Journey to the West. So Sun Wukong is Hanuman, then Son Goku or Goku is made in Hanuman's image. Hence Goku is a Jat.
But since he does not have his own separate tribe, this means all the Saiyans are Jats. Which is supported by the fact that both Jats and Saiyans are warrior races.
Many people connect the Saiyans to Aryans, which also is quite an uncanny but quite fitting coincidence.
https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1021832

neel6318
July 8th, 2017, 03:57 PM
we watch characters, not caste :-D

AryanPoonia
July 8th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Jat is not a name of any caste otherwise Hanuman and Batman can't be considered Jats. There is something that makes Hanuman a Jat

neel6318
July 11th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Jat is not a name of any caste otherwise Hanuman and Batman can't be considered Jats. There is something that makes Hanuman a Jat

Indeed deep thought! :-)