PDA

View Full Version : A question to all

neel6318
August 24th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Hi friends,

This is a video of unknown child being getting learning time at home by mother/some lady. Honestly acknowledge if you too do the same to child at home. However, it made me laugh to see child scared infront of strict face and getting a usual habit to accept threat by parent but how much do you feel this behaviour of the instructor at home is good.

I can see that child is getting irated and such way only negative aspects could be imbibed. Yes, the child will know how to learn but where are other aspects of personality that solely can be gifted to an innocent child within the family who after grown well set an example to educators in the society or at workplace anywhere.

neel6318
August 24th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Sorry all,

I am unable to upload the attachment from my desktop. Requesting moderators to kindly trash this thread as it does not serve the purpose of sharing.

Thanks,

Neelam

dndeswal
August 24th, 2017, 05:34 PM
कहीं इस वीडियो की बात तो नहीं हो रही ? -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlhKKzgIpJI

rskankara
August 24th, 2017, 05:50 PM
it took me into memory lane of my childhood. I too got few such scolding... and now got a laugh on my self...

Pl read to know more about the crying baby at below link

http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/movie-masti/news-from-bollywood/girl-crying-in-viral-video-is-niece-of-singer-toshi/articleshow/60185980.cms

neel6318
August 26th, 2017, 09:18 PM
कहीं इस वीडियो की बात तो नहीं हो रही ? -

Thankyou Sir! feel to maine bhi aise hi kiya just like Mr. Kankara ji shared. Infact, I laughed a lot on my such state during childhood kyunki meri to iss bacche se bhi jyada buri halat hoti thi. Rayee leke baithtin thi mummy padhane .....hehe.....dhyan to sara wahin ho jata tha

neel6318
August 26th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Sorry all,

I am unable to upload the attachment from my desktop. Requesting moderators to kindly trash this thread as it does not serve the purpose of sharing.

Thanks,

Neelam

Moderators ji stay away!

Thanks again not to you but to Deswal Sir! :cool:

neel6318
August 26th, 2017, 09:37 PM
it took me into memory lane of my childhood. I too got few such scolding... and now got a laugh on my self...

Pl read to know more about the crying baby at below link

http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/movie-masti/news-from-bollywood/girl-crying-in-viral-video-is-niece-of-singer-toshi/articleshow/60185980.cms

My concern does not go around towards any famous personality, but surely towards the little irated child. Everyone of us might have experienced similar during chilldhood for studies, but that time and teaching habits are gone in the past. I do remember, one of my niece was so stubborn to take pencil in her hand to write any alphabet though her mum is B.Ed. qualified and she literally cried to beg her to write.......hehe.....its truely difficult to teach a curious mind but do you accept the same as shown in video......? I never did so even to any dull child during 1 year of my professional teaching span in nearby school.

Samarkadian
August 26th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Do you really have a 'genuine' point? Read Genuine!

My concern does not go around towards any famous personality, but surely towards the little irated child. Everyone of us might have experienced similar during chilldhood for studies, but that time and teaching habits are gone in the past. I do remember, one of my niece was so stubborn to take pencil in her hand to write any alphabet though her mum is B.Ed. qualified and she literally cried to beg her to write.......hehe.....its truely difficult to teach a curious mind but do you accept the same as shown in video......? I never did so even to any dull child during 1 year of my professional teaching span in nearby school.

rekhasmriti
August 26th, 2017, 11:37 PM
Can't say right or wrong .

I myself had decent beating from my Mother .

Intersteing part is with time our relationship changed from Mother-Daughter to Friends .

She is still on top of my list of Friends .

vijaypooniya
August 27th, 2017, 12:40 PM
जिस उम्र में बच्चे को माँ बाप के लाड प्यार की जरुरत होती है उस उम्र में अगर उसे ये सब मिलेगा तो फिर माँ बाप को ये आशा छोड़ देनी चाहिए की बच्चे का उन से लगाव रहेगा ।में ये नही कह रहा की बच्चे में घर के बड़ो का डर नही होना चाहिए। अगर बच्चा कोई गलती करता है तो उसे जरूर सबक मिलना चाहिए, लेकिन ऐसा डर भी किस काम का जो उनके मानसिक विकास को रोक दे और उसके भविष्य को नकारात्मक रूप से प्रभावित करे। अगर ये सिलसिला लंबे समय के लिए चलता है तो बच्चा मानसिक रूप से कमजोर हो सकता है और उसका पूरा भविष्य ख़राब हो सकता है। बालपन जीवन का बहुत ही कोमल समय होता है और ऐसे समय पर जो भी उसके साथ गटित होता है वो ताउम्र उसे नही भूलता । ऐसे में माँ बाप को ये ध्यान रखना चाहिए की कही वो गलत तो नही कर रहे है। क्यू की बाद में ये कहना बड़ा आसान होता है की बेटा या बेटी हमारी नही सुनते। लेकिन ये कोई समझने की कोशिश नही करता की उसके साथ क्या हुआ है।

neel6318
August 27th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Do you really have a 'genuine' point?

Please read carefully below:

Child in news video is literally being taken a source of fun including the fear of mistake which was not in her mind but impact of threat landed her into confusion in between which not only hampered the learning but also made the child irated. Is it a healthy mind that parents are gifting this way? This might not be spoken well in news.