PDA

View Full Version : Jab mann udas ho to kya karein?

neel6318
October 6th, 2017, 12:05 PM
A glass of beer...........................NO!

Puff of a cigratte or two ....................NO!

Chat to opposite sex online.......................NO!

Date someone outside.......................Think your WALLET!

Crib your fate.......................NEVER!

Call someone on phone in midnight................Nay!

Fight with loved one ...................MUST NOT!

Read a book...................Oh! its too time taking!

Go for walk.........................U take lonliness!

Go to Gym/Club/Theatre.................Hmmm, its costly!

What about Ice-cream? .................not bad idea, but it will give me cold feel in tooth.....uuhh!

Why not eat a chocolate or a pack or gems?................Wow!/Yes!/Great!/Wonderful!/I am going to get one!/Superb!/........!

But if I have sugar/diabetes? .....................eat all gifted besan laddoos :moon: :triumphant::cool:

Gist was that, Indian chocolates are mood appetizer to keep anyway away from sadness. Gems come in same category but not the sweet candies. Its a qualified Neurosurgeon's advise, who has now joined Cancer and Heart Health Care Team, as sadness has direct impact on our pulmonary function. Earlier he was with Fortis.

neel6318
October 23rd, 2017, 09:47 PM
seems everybody is happy and in jovial mood at Jatland :suspicion: .....then why I am wasting Jatland page? :cool::victorious::topsy_turvy::suspicion: .....people are very smart! no need of my advice....huuuuf!

Idleness! Idleness! Idleness! ...........now you people give me advice. :cool:

Samarkadian
October 24th, 2017, 12:10 AM
जब मन उ़दास हों तो दही के साथ रोटी खा कर सो जाओ ! फायदा होगा !

Arvindc
October 24th, 2017, 11:01 AM
If you are little sad ....... nol need to do anything. It's part of ups and downs.
If you are more sad ........ take the natures remedy and just cry it out. If you can meditate, no need for crying.
If you are too sad...... cry it out with someone. If no one, take a walk in the open. If you can meditate, do some deep breating with meditation.
Still said? Call me😊

neel6318
October 24th, 2017, 06:14 PM
If you are little sad ....... nol need to do anything. It's part of ups and downs.
If you are more sad ........ take the natures remedy and just cry it out. If you can meditate, no need for crying.
If you are too sad...... cry it out with someone. If no one, take a walk in the open. If you can meditate, do some deep breating with meditation.
Still sad? Call me

Samar Ji jyada saral hain. Aap to apne tak pahauchne ka raasta batate ho.

No need to call you, it will take my one rupee :cool:.

SALURAM
October 25th, 2017, 01:15 AM

देख बाई ऐसा हैं हम तो ठहरे अनपढ़ गँवार । यह आपकी फर्राटेदार अंग्रेजी हमारे समझ से बाहर है। समरजी वाली सलाह अच्छी हैं मान लिया करो वर्ना दूसरों के चक्कर मे बने बनाये ब्रिज भी तोड़ने पड़ते हैं।

Arvindc
October 25th, 2017, 11:09 AM

Maa'm, you are good on your own. No need to call me.

Some people who always have #DhanKiBaat in their mind need professional help. Probably, they have an abused past.

neel6318
October 25th, 2017, 09:31 PM
देख बाई ऐसा हैं हम तो ठहरे अनपढ़ गँवार । यह आपकी फर्राटेदार अंग्रेजी हमारे समझ से बाहर है। समरजी वाली सलाह अच्छी हैं मान लिया करो वर्ना दूसरों के चक्कर मे बने बनाये ब्रिज भी तोड़ने पड़ते हैं।

wo to aap jaise sab kar dete honge.....hehehehe.....main bhi tudwaun kya? .....jei bhabhi toh kei laani ho to :cool:

Samarkadian
October 25th, 2017, 11:24 PM
अर् ज घना ए उदास हों रा हों तो कती बर्फ आली सीली प बैठ क सीले पानी त नहा ल्यो अर् फेर भी मन दिक्कत करे त नहाये पाछे सौ उठक बैठक नॉन स्टॉप . कार्डियो का कार्डियो अर् स्टेमिना बने वो न्यारा !

neel6318
October 26th, 2017, 07:13 PM
अर् स्टेमिना बने वो न्यारा ! hahahahahahaha......smart Samar! Maine bhi aisa karke dekha.....body light feel karti hai ekdum, maano hawa mein udd rahe hon.......hehehe.........lekin udasi bhi khoob ladti hai humari khushi se :cool:

sandeepverma
December 2nd, 2017, 06:50 AM
I can suggest only what worked for me. Moments of sadness and happiness are part of life-cycle of a human being. If any one wishes to avoid it, it will be temporary only. To avoid it permanently is looking beyond it or throwing oneself out of this cycle through meditation and not by any other means. Meditation is of great help. I am sharing few links that may be of some use and needs one time investment to download the app. Since a living master speaks more through his pauses and able to convey more from eyes or his presence only. One genius master hes left behind his presence to be felt through video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMSI4RGvrwE

Another is an app from http://www.osho.com/iosho/imeditate

What about Ice-cream? .................not bad idea, but it will give me cold feel in tooth.....uuhh!

Why not eat a chocolate or a pack or gems?................Wow!/Yes!/Great!/Wonderful!/I am going to get one!/Superb!/........!

But if I have sugar/diabetes? .....................eat all gifted besan laddoos :moon: :triumphant::cool:

Gist was that, Indian chocolates are mood appetizer to keep anyway away from sadness. Gems come in same category but not the sweet candies. Its a qualified Neurosurgeon's advise, who has now joined Cancer and Heart Health Care Team, as sadness has direct impact on our pulmonary function. Earlier he was with Fortis.

rekhasmriti
December 2nd, 2017, 08:59 PM
" Apna khoon mat jalao ".

Nothing gets to me .........just stupidity .......thus trying this " Be Nice and Forgive all ".

neel6318
December 10th, 2017, 11:38 PM
Meditation is of great help True! I explored meditation centres and the owners as well running such centres for free.....did not want to take Mr. Kejriwal in between as he has picked one of my favourite topic "Corruption" :). I have been to Brahmkumari meditation centre as well, but I always find incompleteness. So, how would they help me to meditate.

I tried some meditation excercise online advised by professionals. It really worked. Still striving like all others :cool:.

Thanks for sharing the web pages.

sandeepverma
December 16th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Thanks for appreciation. Here is some more for any needy one.
Meditation or its exercises attacks the very root of sadness. All other methods are like pruning the leaves and in result one will be replaced by three in future. So it is futile. Sad mood is result of expectations or desires. If a person learns to watch while the desires/wishes/expectations arising and keep watching them and their results etc etc then in that watching they will start dropping. If not, then these exercises will help to drop and also help to watch next time when they arises. A watcher can watch good and bad both being away from the person. Every person has a watcher otherwise who is noticing being growing up? who is remembering the childhood? etc etc. There must be a constant in reference to whom a moving object can be seen. Watcher in a person is that constant who takes note of all these changes in yourself.

neel6318
December 17th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Thanks for appreciation. Here is some more for any needy one.
Meditation or its exercises attacks the very root of sadness. All other methods are like pruning the leaves and in result one will be replaced by three in future. So it is futile. Sad mood is result of expectations or desires. If a person learns to watch while the desires/wishes/expectations arising and keep watching them and their results etc etc then in that watching they will start dropping. If not, then these exercises will help to drop and also help to watch next time when they arises. A watcher can watch good and bad both being away from the person. Every person has a watcher otherwise who is noticing being growing up? who is remembering the childhood? etc etc. There must be a constant in reference to whom a moving object can be seen. Watcher in a person is that constant who takes note of all these changes in yourself.

:) ...................Liked it!

lrburdak
December 29th, 2017, 08:20 AM
जब दिल उदास हो तो किसी अच्छे काम में मन लगाओ। जिस काम से मन उदास होता है उससे थोड़ा भुलाओ। व्यस्त हो जाओ। ओर कोई काम नहीं हो तो जाट लैंड पर सर्फिंग कर लो। गप सप ही करलो। मौज मस्ती के थ्रेड पढलो।

akshaymalik84
January 4th, 2018, 01:39 PM

Nothing better than the first item.

neel6318
January 7th, 2018, 08:43 PM
Nothing better than the first item.

Go for fixed units then as specified like in UK, unlike Indians! :)

akshaymalik84
January 16th, 2018, 10:19 PM
Go for fixed units then as specified like in UK, unlike Indians! :)
Well i am from Haryana so nothing is fixed and specified.

neel6318
January 17th, 2018, 10:19 PM
Well i am from Haryana so nothing is fixed and specified.

great! seems hold any VIP profile at workplace ;-)

sandeepverma
January 18th, 2018, 06:45 PM
True! I explored meditation centres and the owners as well running such centres for free.....did not want to take Mr. Kejriwal in between as he has picked one of my favourite topic "Corruption" :). I have been to Brahmkumari meditation centre as well, but I always find incompleteness. So, how would they help me to meditate.

I tried some meditation excercise online advised by professionals. It really worked. Still striving like all others :cool:.

In old times people were having enough time in spare to sit in Padmasan and perform Meditation. Anything that makes you live some moments in present is Meditation. Mind is very naughty, it requires infinite terrain to move - our past is infinite and future, in imagination, is infinite and so it keeps dancing between these two. While moving from Past to Future and from Future to Past it comes in Present but very momentarily - Like a pendulum or "Zhoola" but its speed is maximum there. Meditation is about experiencing a moment in present since present is also infinite as it contains Godliness, silence, peace, truth or your own inner being. There is only one door to enter your own inner being, that is by being in present.
OSHO devised many techniques for mediation and one needs to try few suited to oneself. Conclusion of all these in my opinion is that "If a person is performing a task with totality, without thinking anything else - It is meditation. While we eat, we think about event at night and when in night involved in the event we used to think about food or so. While eating remain focused in eating, experience movement of food and its process, taste and swell it with fully aware about it. This is called "Eating Meditation" in OSHO's language. Once practiced you can expand this approach to every task in hand. Hope this advice is like lighting a lamp in your hand, now whatever the path you travel this light will enlighten the way forward.
Any search for God is also type of meditation. I suggest you to download Audio file of OSHO. available for free, Vyast Jeevan Main Ishwar Ki Khoj for better understanding.

sandeepverma
January 18th, 2018, 08:48 PM
True! I explored meditation centres and the owners as well running such centres for free.....did not want to take Mr. Kejriwal in between as he has picked one of my favourite topic "Corruption" :). I have been to Brahmkumari meditation centre as well, but I always find incompleteness. So, how would they help me to meditate.

In old times people were having enough time in spare to sit in Padmasan and perform Meditation. Anything that makes you live some moments in present is Meditation. Mind is very naughty, it requires infinite terrain to move - our past is infinite and future, in imagination, is infinite and so it keeps dancing between these two. While moving from Past to Future and from Future to Past it comes in Present but very momentarily - Like a pendulum or "Zhoola" but its speed is maximum there. Meditation is about experiencing a moment in present since present is also infinite as it contains Godliness, silence, peace, truth or your own inner being. There is only one door to enter your own inner being, that is by being in present.

OSHO devised many techniques for mediation and one needs to try few suited to oneself. Conclusion of all these in my opinion is that "If a person is performing a task with totality, without thinking anything else - It is meditation. While we eat, we think about event at night and when in night involved in the event we used to think about food or so. While eating remain focused in eating, experience movement of food and its process, taste and swell it with fully aware about it. This is called "Eating Meditation" in OSHO's language. Once practiced you can expand this approach to every task in hand. Hope this advice is like lighting a lamp in your hand, now whatever the path you travel this light will enlighten the way forward.
Any search for God is also type of meditation. I suggest you to download Audio file of OSHO. available for free, Vyast Jeevan Main Ishwar Ki Khoj for better understanding.

neel6318
January 19th, 2018, 09:12 PM

Great! Thanks for sharing!

sandeepverma
January 21st, 2018, 09:09 AM
I have chosen "Meditation while brushing" and in 25 years it helped me a lot. Since this is the first activity, it tuned me for whole day, each day. The benefit of such meditation is that you can choose what is easy for you, since in OSHO's language what is right must be easy. One need not have to spare time for it. In long run it automatically spreads to all activities since it is our nature. We have forcefully adopted un-natural habits due to surroundings.

Great! Thanks for sharing!

neel6318
January 21st, 2018, 05:26 PM
Here is video of Stop Mediatation, it may help you understand meditation in right sense.

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=U6dmGIEM7lk

hmmmmmmmm.......mine is a collection of less music which includes instrumental sound, or peace loving songs. only Armaan malik, MLTR, Westlife are the music albums which I listen while there is no stress.

But I liked your opinion better.

sandeepverma
January 22nd, 2018, 05:20 PM
I also used to listen music and bhajans of my choice earlier. Once you get a taste of meditation then even listening music becomes meditation too. A new dimension emerges.

It is difficult or in a way impossible to describe in words "What is meditation?" So a video uploaded on YouTube, many more can get benefited.
It is just like swimming. You cannot understand you learn by experience. Any amount of teaching outside water is in vain. Once you experienced, you cannot forget it in your lifetime.
In this STOP meditation one can remain for few moments in the beginning and then OSHO increases the STOP time to 3-5 minutes. Thoughtlessness or state of no-mind or self-consciousness is experienced during STOP moments.
Once you have experienced, you have come home- in OSHO's words, your very only home by birth. Once experienced it is learned forever. It will be better understood by experiencing the state with OSHO for full length of video.

neel6318
January 26th, 2018, 12:44 PM
True Mr. Verma! OSHO defines meditation in a simplest way, and also says "what is not easy is not any meditation". I listened STOP meditation and more. Its worth!

sanjeev_balyan
January 26th, 2018, 04:05 PM
very informative thread

neel6318
January 30th, 2018, 09:39 PM
ab to gussa bhi control karna seekh liya.........if I get red faced, yaani ki sar dard.......I eat chocolate, only one and I get calm soon like melody :cool:

AryanPoonia
January 30th, 2018, 11:58 PM
Method no.6 was once my favourite. Par ab mann udas hi nhi hota.

neel6318
February 1st, 2018, 07:49 PM
Method no.6 was once my favourite. Par ab mann udas hi nhi hota. You are blessed, then! and other too :cool:

neel6318
February 1st, 2018, 07:54 PM
ab to gussa bhi control karna seekh liya.........if I get red faced, yaani ki sar dard.......I eat chocolate, only one and I get calm soon like melody :cool:

I am so much connected to our galaxy and universe that I wrote about red faced and get to see same MOON next evening......I was smiling at it. Then I get to know it was solar eclipse.

sandeepverma
February 5th, 2018, 07:52 PM
http://oshosearch.net/Convert/Osho_Downloads.html a good college tion of OSHO books in PDF, audio and video lectures. He used latest technology so that his original thoughts can reach to people after his death. What meditation is and what is not, and OSHO evening meeting video is best to start with.
As a precaution use virtual card or Gift card for online purchase, as apps may share your info.

Prikshit
February 7th, 2018, 12:47 PM
Aajkal ke news debate bhi kam stress buster nhi hai.

Ya fir episodes of "Kunba dharme ka" (PS: A pinch of fuhadpana in it should be ignored)

Baaki dahi roti kha ka ke baraf pe baithan aala option bhi maada konya :P

Baaki ek recent method bhi aa rha hai " Mandir pahuch ke dusrya ke Jutte chapal ralla dyo aur baith ke mauj lyo :D