PDA

View Full Version : Haryanvi Association of Australia

madhvi
October 26th, 2017, 08:08 AM
Sare Bhai behna ne raam raam. I am so happy to share this good news with you all that now we have Haryanvi Association of Australia. Last we week we celebrated 50 years of Haryana here in Sydney. I would like to request all the people from Haryana and also the friends of Haryana to join this association to help in spreading / promoting our culture and helping new migrants and our own people. website will be up very soon in the meantime I can be contacted here or on facebook- https://www.facebook.com/haryanviassociationofaustralia/
Please support and let's work together.
Thanks

neel6318
October 26th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Thankyou Mrs Madhvi, for sharing and celebrating so within community. But what about those Haryanvis who have never seen Australa, except the Kangaroo animal friend in Zoo :cool:

Best Regards!
Neelam

madhvi
November 17th, 2017, 05:19 AM
Thankyou Mrs Madhvi, for sharing and celebrating so within community. But what about those Haryanvis who have never seen Australa, except the Kangaroo animal friend in Zoo :cool:

Best Regards!
Neelam
First of all very sorry for the late reply Neelam, I was having some log in problems. To answer your question ' Those who have never seen Australia but they have better option than us to celebrate Haryana day in Haryanvi MITTI ,which we miss it here.:(