PDA

View Full Version : UP Pravasi Bharatiya Ratan to a Jat

rajoura
February 8th, 2019, 01:27 AM
Bhaiyon,

I wanted to share with you that this year on Jan 21st, 2019 UP Govt gave me the prestigious "UP Pravasi Bhartiya Ratan Award" for my efforts to build toilets for Dalit girls in my village and other villages in Bulandshahar. I belong to Village Khandoi in District Bulandshahar and currently living in California from past 16 years.

Award was given by UP Governor Ram Naik in the presence on VK Singh, Swati Singh (NRI Minister), Shri Mahendra Nath Pandey (BJP UP President) and Chief Secretary NRI Department.

After the award ceremony I had Dinner with Sushma Swaraj, VK Singh, UP Governor and CM was also present. My family and village is very proud that this honor is given to me. I wanted to share this happiness with Jat brother and sisters on Jatland.com

Thanks

dndeswal
February 8th, 2019, 03:08 PM
Thanks, Sanjeev ji, for sharing this news with all of us. It is a good sign that UP Government has recognized the great social service done by you in rural areas.

Please have a glance of Jatland Wiki page about village Khandoi (https://www.jatland.com/home/Khandoi). You may add more information in it and make corrections etc.

Sure
March 20th, 2019, 12:26 PM
Bhaiyon,

I wanted to share with you that this year on Jan 21st, 2019 UP Govt gave me the prestigious "UP Pravasi Bhartiya Ratan Award" for my efforts to build toilets for Dalit girls in my village and other villages in Bulandshahar. I belong to Village Khandoi in District Bulandshahar and currently living in California from past 16 years.

Award was given by UP Governor Ram Naik in the presence on VK Singh, Swati Singh (NRI Minister), Shri Mahendra Nath Pandey (BJP UP President) and Chief Secretary NRI Department.

After the award ceremony I had Dinner with Sushma Swaraj, VK Singh, UP Governor and CM was also present. My family and village is very proud that this honor is given to me. I wanted to share this happiness with Jat brother and sisters on Jatland.com

Thanks

Good Going, Congratultions t you.