PDA

View Full Version : Top Posters (as of 21 Dec 02)

ndahiya
December 21st, 2002, 07:46 PM
Hi!

The top 10 posters in the member area are:

Dharmpal Singh Dudee 675
Pradeep Singh Rathee 591
Ashok Kumar Dabas 544
Ranvir Singh Dalal 524
Sujata 492
Urmila 279
Rajesh Sindhu 233
Naveena Dalal 200
Shubha Chand Sheorayan 194
Anu Rana 186

Interestingly, there are 4 women in the Top 10, a much higher percentage than the memberships. Wonder... :)

Nitin

sanjeev_khokher
December 21st, 2002, 08:08 PM
Congratulation !! to TOP 10 Posters

akdabas
December 21st, 2002, 09:51 PM
Good Job everybody !!!!!

anurag
December 21st, 2002, 10:16 PM
Bahut badhiya everybody,

Aap sab ko is site pe raunak banaye rakhne ke liye bahut bahut dhanyawaad......and i hope rest of us will follow suit.....

Cheers
Anurag

manas
December 22nd, 2002, 09:27 AM
Congratulation............ to all 10 Posters

rahulgochhwal
December 23rd, 2002, 12:38 AM
and the oscar goes to..........dudeeji.....
applause...applause..applause...........

ompati
December 23rd, 2002, 05:37 AM
Congratulations to all top Posters.

Ompati

dkumar
December 23rd, 2002, 10:32 AM
Congratulations to All especially female leads for their outstanding performance!

Kudos to you BUA for being #1 (among Females)....in segment!

Hope this 'll become a guiding source of inspiration for other members of the family!

jaatni
December 23rd, 2002, 03:09 PM
congrats to u all!!!!!
badhai ho badhai!!!!
simran

ranjitjat
December 23rd, 2002, 07:11 PM
Congratulations to all Top posters. many thanks to
Nitin- all wellwishers & members
Merry X-MAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2003 to all of you.

shokeen123
December 23rd, 2002, 11:20 PM
I would especially like to congratulate Urmila for being my biggest supporter, I mean for the longest while I felt I was the only one with the courage to post discussion topics, as controversial, or provoking strong arguments they may have been.

It is great to see others coming out of the hiding. I would request more contribution by women on women's issues. This is no popularity contest by any stretch of imagination, but those who dare deserve a special gratitude for contributing to the community.

Dhanesh, you are my hero! Keep the flame ignited amongst all of us. Your ideas always impress and enthuse me.

Great job by all who contributed...

ishwarlamba
December 24th, 2002, 10:36 AM
Congratulations to the top ten, keep on guiding us

akdalal
December 24th, 2002, 10:42 AM
Congratulations to the top ten and also to other members who also tried it hard.

I must take this opportunity to suggest it to Nitin that this kind of rating shall be made applicabe on monthly basis. With this we will get more chances to rejoice.

kindest regards to all.

urmiladuhan
December 25th, 2002, 01:55 PM
Interestingly, there are 4 women in the Top 10, a much higher percentage than the memberships. Wonder... :)

Nitin[/quote]

"The lady doth protest too much, me thinks"-

Shakespeare (Hamlet,III.ii.239).

rsdalal
December 26th, 2002, 03:13 AM
Good job everyone...

dkumar
December 26th, 2002, 08:03 PM
Hello Bua & all other loving n respected members!

arre bua, yeh...kya...I am feeling..spoilllllllled with such adulation...oooops!!! just lil kidding...anyway I guess.......> its better to feel sometimes spoiled too as its become motivation for oneself to keep on going in hard times when one is lonely! Well this makes sense...atleast I beleive that it do make sense!:-)

Hope we 'll continue to support the community in whatever ways possible for we all and would come up with a stong NETWORKED community with this nice initiative made by Nitin and ably supported by Top 10...especially Bua n Urmila Ji..as being women they have come out from shells to voice their opinion...

I wish, kind blessing of almighty always remains with us!

till later, take care!

Thanks & Regards,

Sujata (Dec 23, 2002 12:50 p.m.):
I would especially like to congratulate Urmila for being my biggest supporter, I mean for the longest while I felt I was the only one with the courage to post discussion topics, as controversial, or provoking strong arguments they may have been.

It is great to see others coming out of the hiding. I would request more contribution by women on women's issues. This is no popularity contest by any stretch of imagination, but those who dare deserve a special gratitude for contributing to the community.

Dhanesh, you are my hero! Keep the flame ignited amongst all of us. Your ideas always impress and enthuse me.

Great job by all who contributed...