PDA

View Full Version : Problem in Photo upload

amitshokeen
December 27th, 2002, 03:57 AM
i am trying to upload my picture.(BMP format) but it will gives error showing the picture to be uploaded should only be BMP format and my picture is in BMP format. Is ther any specila way to upload the picture

ssiwach
December 27th, 2002, 05:18 AM
Amit Shokeen (Dec 26, 2002 05:27 p.m.):
i am trying to upload my picture.(BMP format) but it will gives error showing the picture to be uploaded should only be BMP format and my picture is in BMP format. Is ther any specila way to upload the picture

Send me your pic and I will try..I was getting the same error but I changed the size of photo and was able to upload.
Thanks

anurag
December 27th, 2002, 06:31 AM
I think the image size should be 150 x 150 pixels. That is the maximum allowed. So if you make the size of ur pic within these dimensions, it will accept it.

-Anurag

dkumar
December 27th, 2002, 11:10 AM
save your pic in .jpg format and size 120x150 pix...and I am sure it would get uploaded....if it doesn't work contact me at contactdhanesh@hotmail.com for assistance!

Thanks,

sanjayrathee
December 28th, 2002, 09:17 AM
Dhanesh have given the right suggestion make sure to save the picture with (save as) command & change the .BMP to .JPG format .
C U Soon.

budhian
March 9th, 2003, 03:37 PM
Folks , being a newbie here I need a little bit of assistance .

Is there a way out / provision for image uploading from your local machine directly rather than uploading it through some server .

I had to upload a pic through another server via link as I couldn't find a way to do so directly from my PC .

ndahiya
March 9th, 2003, 04:34 PM
dear abhishek

welcome to jatland.com
the pic has to be loaded from your machine only. just bowrse to the file and select and it will upload it, if the file size is ok.

nitin

Abhishek Budhian (Mar 09, 2003 05:07 a.m.):
Folks , being a newbie here I need a little bit of assistance .

Is there a way out / provision for image uploading from your local machine directly rather than uploading it through some server .

I had to upload a pic through another server via link as I couldn't find a way to do so directly from my PC .

budhian
March 9th, 2003, 11:37 PM
What I meant was that suppose I have to upload an image in a thread , then how to do it from my machine .

I guess you are telling me about the uploading of the pic under the member's name ie Avatar .

Below this message thread we have an option which reads as

-Preview your post and/or attach a file?

Now even after checking this option , all I get is a preview of my post and no provision of uploading the file / image .

ndahiya
March 11th, 2003, 01:06 PM
ah that...

attachments to messages are not allowed for a varfiety of reasons... sot he only way to upload the pic is in the profile...

nitin

biotechs2001
May 11th, 2003, 05:39 PM
foto upload karna such mai complecated hai..
I tried a lot but not successful yet..

sangwans
May 12th, 2003, 08:36 AM
Sanjeev Bhai

I also failed to upload photo. Can I send mine to put it on Jatland: Rajender

Sanjeev Siwach (Dec 26, 2002 06:48 p.m.):

Send me your pic and I will try..I was getting the same error but I changed the size of photo and was able to upload.
Thanks