lrburdak
February 22nd, 2003, 09:00 PM
A search of jatland membership in India, statewise is as under
State-members - active members
Delhi 180---- 9
Haryana 76---- 5
Rajasthan18---- 0
U.P. 4---- 0
States mentioned above consist of the major jat-belt in India. Maximum members are in Delhi followed by Haryana. In these states also only 5 % are active members. Jat-Population wise major states are Rajasthan and U.P.. where membership of jatland is very poor with no active members.
L.R.Burdak

ndahiya
February 23rd, 2003, 12:38 AM
hmm... not entirely true. for a couple of reasons...

for one, many addresses are not complete. for eg, many have entered just "rohtak"... with delhi this is not a problem (also, the addresses were standardized for delhi and the US, but not for other places). its painful to do it.

active members tend to have good net connections. that is a bit of a problem is most parts of western UP, say. also, most of the members are working in a city outside of the native areas, so they would tend to enter that city...

but yes, delhi is the single biggest center.. :)

regards
nitin

akdabas
February 23rd, 2003, 02:14 AM
Hum Delhi walon ki baat hi kuch aur hei...

Please..please.. I am just joking :)

lrburdak
February 23rd, 2003, 07:44 AM
Dear Nitin
Can we further refine our Location Dialog box to include Country name,State name and city name, to define proper location.It will be of great help.

rsdalal
February 23rd, 2003, 11:23 AM
Red and White Peene walo kee batt hee kuchh aor hai ????

Ashok Kumar Dabas (Feb 22, 2003 03:44 p.m.):
Hum Delhi walon ki baat hi kuch aur hei...

Please..please.. I am just joking :)

ndahiya
February 23rd, 2003, 08:39 PM
Dear Sir

We can't change the way data is stored. And we are dependent on what people enter in their profiles. So can't do much abt this. :(

Nitin

L.R.Burdak (Feb 22, 2003 09:14 p.m.):
Dear Nitin
Can we further refine our Location Dialog box to include Country name,State name and city name, to define proper location.It will be of great help.

lrburdak
February 24th, 2003, 03:41 PM
Dear Nitin
Infact i was suggesting to change the format of profile so that when a member reisters himself or modifies his profile one can enter both state and city in the location.
We have to think to increase the membership on jatland also. I did an attempt to make this site popular by giving information about this site to president of Jat Mahasabha yesterday for circulation amongst its members in M.P.

ranjitjat
February 24th, 2003, 11:05 PM
Dear Burdak Ji- Good idea.
The president of BJP youth wing is a jat.
Kamalesh Patel- MLA from HARDHA is a Jat of Dudee- Gotra. Do you know him?
Can you get me his address-phone-no- Email ID from president of Jat mahasabha MP please.

Cheers

harvindermalik
February 24th, 2003, 11:26 PM
AKKH HAI......Hum Delhi walon ki baat hi kuch aur hei...
AR RANVIR JI KHE HAI.....Red and White Peene walo kee batt hee kuchh aor hai ?

!!!!!!..AR UNKI KIMAI BAT HI NA LA RE YE..JO 10-10 BIDI KE BUNDLE ROZ FOONK DE SAI!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA

akdabas
February 25th, 2003, 07:35 AM
Harvinder Bhai,

Bhot badhiya. Aapne to kati lath se garh diye....

lrburdak
February 25th, 2003, 11:42 AM
Dear Dharampal Singh ji

Namaskar ! I know Shri Kamal Patel. His details are as under-
Bhopal-
B-4, M.L.A.Rest House, Bhopal. Phone-0755-2550562,2552623
Harda-
Dudi Niwas, Indore Road,Harda (M.P.),Ph-07577-222673

ranjitjat
February 25th, 2003, 03:38 PM
Dear Burdak ji -
Thank you very much. please tell us about yourself- your family& village in Churu district RAJ.

cheers

lrburdak
February 25th, 2003, 04:38 PM
Dear Dharampal Singh ji
Namaskar ! I am working in Indian Forest Service. Posted at Bhopal(M.P.). village :Thathawata,tehsil-Ratangarh,District Churu is the home town.My father is still based there. I have got two daughters and one son.

sansanwalamit
February 26th, 2003, 01:32 PM
baat ek dum sahi hum dilli waalon ki baat hi kuch aur hai ......"dilli ke dil phenk saare peeche pad ge "(Chandrawal song)

ranjitjat
February 26th, 2003, 08:02 PM
Burdak ji- thank you for information.
LR STAND FOR= Laxman Ram ?
please tell us your frist name.
cheers

lrburdak
February 27th, 2003, 01:29 PM
Dharmpal ji
First name-Laxman. Where is your home town?
regards

scsheorayan
February 27th, 2003, 03:48 PM
Dear Jats,

It is all right to know and identify with one's place of origin but to suggest that we should form groups based on region or state is some thing which will only tend to divide. Is that what we have learnt so far. There is strength in unity and not in division. The way to increase membership is by improving the product and/ or service quality and may be some advertising and net working. The reason why there are fewer postings from some regions may be either access to internet, knowledge of english language and interest in making some contribution. Some people may not be registering their place of origin or state. Also the quality of postings may be more important than the quantity. Some people speak because they have some thing to say, others speak because they have to say some thing. Both categories are welcome so long as we don't try to show one upman ship because that only deteriorates the environment and turn some potential members away. Therefore please try and make this organisation stronger and not attempt to fragment it.

ranjitjat
February 27th, 2003, 04:46 PM
Subha chand ji & Laxman ji
RAMRAM
Very vice thought. We have to unite & make community more strong.
We all have common back ground-culture- customs & spirit of brotherhood.
We have good khandani values.
we are all a big family.
let us unite for common cause in the best interest of community.
laxman ji- Ham sabhi padosi bhai han- Mae -CHARKHI DADRI- BHIWANI sy hu.
Subhachand ji-Arya nagar Jhunjhanu - Luharu ky pas sy han.
Ham to aab International NRI ho gae han

with best wishes
Dharmpal Dudee

lrburdak
February 28th, 2003, 01:49 PM
Shubha Chand ji & Dharmpal ji
Namaskar ! I agree with you. We all are for the unity of jats.We should avoid sectorial feelings.

lrburdak
March 1st, 2003, 12:18 PM
Dear Shubha Chand ji & Dharmpal ji
The statewise break up of membership was with a view to know how wide spread is jatland. To day i searched membership of Mumbai. In Mumbai There are 34 members and 5 are active members. Mumbai is behind delhi.
We believe in the moto- unity in diversity.