PDA

View Full Version : 1000+

sudheer166
April 10th, 2003, 02:10 PM
Dear members

Finally we have 1000 plus members on this site. It seems we were waiting for it from eternity. However this minute figure also show the plight of jats in society. We have nearly two crore population in India. And it has taken such a long time to have 1000 members on this site.

anilsangwan
April 10th, 2003, 06:19 PM
It is matter of pride for all of us..But also time to think upon what Sudheer bhai has said. Let us make this site a symbol of Jat Unity and spread this across many and many jats..who really want to join but don't know about it.
I am sure we would cross bigger numbers in near future....
Hats off to Nitin and his team of more than 1000 jats!!!!!

Anil Sangwan

vinay
April 11th, 2003, 07:17 AM
agree with anil bhai.

but why to wait, that others will join . It is hard to get first 1000, after that these 1000 just refers to others and i think within few days members list will cross 10,000.

Am I right ? So, I am introducing this site to min 10 peoples, of course jats.

Vinay Chaudhary

dkumar
April 11th, 2003, 11:07 AM
Thank you very much Sudheer to bring this milestone to the knowledge of all of us!

It's really good to be in 000's from 00's for a long-2 time!

It's great vinay! ur initiative is not only deserve appreciation but shd serve as example to all of us!

sudheer166
April 14th, 2003, 05:24 PM
Dear members

To increase the members of jatland.com I usually do a simple trick. I find out the email id of person of our community from the matrimonial section of newspaper and then send them mail to these people to post their ad on this site also. Since I read only TOI so I send them to the reader of this paper only. I request you to so same if you read paper other than TOI.