PDA

View Full Version : Comments about Jatland.com content

ndahiya
January 10th, 2004, 07:43 AM
reposting for Sanjeev Rajoura ( http://www.jatland.com/cgi-bin/ub/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Profile&UID=rajoura )

----

This is Sanjeev, I visted Jat Land website and found that it is Haryana website more than Jat's website. You have lot of information about Chautala family, lot of about haryana jats. It is sad to know that you do not have any information about Jats in Uttar Pradesh. Please note that U.P have more Jats population than in Haryana. Website do not have information about first Jat Indian prime minister (Ch Caharan Singh). All the Jats should feel proud about Ch Chanran Singh. He is the most honest leader Jats have ever produced. You have no information about Jats dominated dist in U.P like Bulandshar, Merruit, Muzzafarnagar, Mathura, Agra. These dist's produce maximum number of Sugar more than whole of Hryana. Please also note that the largest Jats vilagges are in U.P. One is Shaidpur in Bulandshar Dist which consists Sirohi Jats aroud 35,000. and another is Bahvli in Merruit dist near Badaut. It has the population of 25,000. Another imporat info is that Indiara Gandhi and nehru both visited Shaidpur village after 1965 and 1971 war because this villager 90% men populatuion is in army. After 1971 war one person died from every single house of this village. If these facts are not imporat for the guys who are responsibel for updating the website than I am sorry to say this website cannot unite the Jats of India and alone haryana cannot lead this country. and haryan alone cannot make cahutala family the Prime minister of India. Well Ch Charan Singh did it by uniting whole Jats of India and become the only Jat Prime minister of India.

ndahiya
January 10th, 2004, 07:46 AM
well, it boils down to the effort and resources in getting the material together.

we don't have a dedicated edit staff, so the contents are updated only when they are collated by some volunteer.

and, its not often that people are able to spend the time/effort required to collect and organize material for publishing.

the comments are absolutely valid, but someone has to come forward and collect and organize the material. that we can post on the site. so far as the member area is a open discussion forum, so whatever is discussed there is not over-controlled.

nitin

rameshlakra
January 10th, 2004, 11:12 AM
dear nitin and sanjeev
point lost here is boundaries are dictum of politics and man-made , whereas gene pool is divine ,reinless . i am sure a jat from multan (pak) is as welcome here as anyone .
chaudhary charan singh is no doubt greatest of our mascot . whereas nitin was right in defending open forum and onus on everyone to take inititive .
happy surfing and happy new year to all members.

rajoura
January 16th, 2004, 03:40 AM
Nitin

Thanks for prompt reply. This shows your commitment towards your community. I have lot information and material for this website which can add value to it. I will try to speak to you on this.

Best Regards

Sanjeev

rajoura
January 21st, 2004, 02:51 AM
Ramesh

It is nice to hear that you are a Jat from PAK. Could you please let me know, what is situation of JAts in Pakistan. I belive Muslims out there do not treat Hindus very well. How Hindu Jats are treated there by Muslim Jats. What do PAK Jats think about Indian Jats. I am also curious to know that what is situation JAts in PAK as compaired to Gujjars our there. Who are more in numbers and who has a better respect in the society?

Please also let me know as we in India have Jat regiment in Army, do you also have any such regiment in PAK

Best Regards

Sanjeev

Ramesh Lakra (Jan 10, 2004 12:42 a.m.):
dear nitin and sanjeev
point lost here is boundaries are dictum of politics and man-made , whereas gene pool is divine ,reinless . i am sure a jat from multan (pak) is as welcome here as anyone .
chaudhary charan singh is no doubt greatest of our mascot . whereas nitin was right in defending open forum and onus on everyone to take inititive .
happy surfing and happy new year to all members.

mbamal
January 21st, 2004, 03:53 AM
Sanjeev,

How do you know that Ramesh is a jat from pakistan??

rameshlakra
January 21st, 2004, 07:01 PM
helo sanjeev
i am as much curious about pak jats as u are .
whatever little i know of them is of an old article i remmember reading in a newspaper ,which reads like this that they think of themselves as just jats and do not affiliate with any religion ,although they follow local traditions and gel with muslim culture but they are not very rigid about customs.
aap mujhe marwa wo ge bhayee ....well i am in fauj on this side of fence and do not have affiliation to the other side . i think u need to read my post again or was i that ambiguous in putting it ..... rajora bhai do post ur valuable information about jats on jatland or be member of the yahoo group by choudhary ravi ji

mandeep bhai thanks for offering moral support ....haha .
all the best