PDA

View Full Version : Jatland and Farmers

mukesh_rana80
February 7th, 2004, 11:23 PM
hello friends!
i feel that more then 80% of jats are farmers by profession and thier development only will be the real development of jat community. Can IT (as many members of jatland are IT professionals) be used for development of farmers (jats).what we as members of jatland can do in this regard? can we start one Agriculture section on this site (as we have current affairs,careers,general talk and humor ect.)
and how information related to latest technology,markets,monsoon can be disseminated (particularly what we member of jatland should do) to out farmer jat brothers.
regards
mukesh rana

biotechs2001
February 7th, 2004, 11:41 PM
Excellent idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mukesh Rana (Feb 07, 2004 12:53 p.m.):
hello friends!
i feel that more then 80% of jats are farmers by profession and thier development only will be the real development of jat community. Can IT (as many members of jatland are IT professionals) be used for development of farmers (jats).what we as members of jatland can do in this regard? can we start one Agriculture section on this site (as we have current affairs,careers,general talk and humor ect.)
and how information related to latest technology,markets,monsoon can be disseminated (particularly what we member of jatland should do) to out farmer jat brothers.
regards
mukesh rana

ndahiya
March 7th, 2004, 10:17 PM
The issue, of course, is to consider how many of the target audience are online...

jat_somveer
March 8th, 2004, 10:21 AM
rana bhai,

kati kaante ki baat kahi se......

i m totally agree with u..........

if we could do something it's the best of all we should done for the community....

with best regards........

ek kissan ka beta.

manish_tomer
March 8th, 2004, 11:01 AM
Nitin,
I can give u the count. Its 5-10 not % its the real figure. So there is no point in starting the section.

mukesh_rana80
March 9th, 2004, 01:05 AM
hello !
yes,no of people involved in agriculture is negligible.
but most of the agendas (development, education, politics , power) of jats r related to economic development only.Issue is how can the present jatland members can contribute to the development(economic and social) of jat community.for that we all need to b aware of the present problems and oppertunities(how many and upto what extant we know about these ?!) existing in the villages(where most of jats lives!). and how the skills and powers of the present jatland members can b used to solve those problems and tap the oppertunities.
so, can we all evolve something and contribute towards it............

dayvraj
July 24th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Nitin Dahiya (Mar 07, 2004 11:47 a.m.):
The issue, of course, is to consider how many of the target audience are online...

Here's one .

( if a drop in the ocean counts and a long journey starts with a single step)

*CHEERS*

dayvraj
July 25th, 2004, 04:46 PM
manish tomer (Mar 08, 2004 12:31 a.m.):
Nitin,
I can give u the count. Its 5-10 not % its the real figure. So there is no point in starting the section.

And 5 - 10 of them definitely must be linked to atleast 50-100 in the hood .

Anyway , till we get da agri forum how about posting all posts related to Agri / Farming et al in this thread only ?