PDA

View Full Version : DHARMENDRA Released DESI KA PAVVA

harvindermalik
December 28th, 2002, 01:25 AM
FOR the average Haryanvi , a desi ka pavva (quart of country liquor) is almost like a magic wand – this is the title of my latest Haryanvi pop album, released by Venus music. Following closely on the heels of my previous smash hits Git Pit Git Pit and Gutarghoo, Desi Ka Pavva was officially launched by jat superhero Dharmendra at his Lonavla farmhouse on Friday, December 27, 2002. In the rustic rural ambiences that he has recreated in the mildest of his sprawling farm house, Dharmaendra enjoyed every song from Desi Ka Pavva. He said that the lyrics as well as the mood of the album transported him back to his childhood GAANV.

“This song (Title Song) has gone up on my favourites list, He blessed me for this new venture and said that the album is full of life and has just the right Desi flavour.

The audio album has eight songs including, for the first time ever, a Haryanvi qawwali, `Ghunghat ne hata le’, written and sung by Ram Niwas, a high-ranking Haryana bureaucrat.

Replete with healthy, entertaining fare, Desi Ka Pavva is unique in many ways: on the one hand, it presents hugely popular, established singers like Altaf Raja (`Yaaron sai ishq yo bedardi…’) and Sapna Awasthi singing in Haryanvi for the first time, the other singers Inderjeet Nikku and Mohammad Salamat, Priya Bhatacharya, and the music is by Vaishnav Deva & Lyrics by Rajesh Phougat, Subash Sharma.

Having produced two super hit Haryanvi pop albums in the past, I am hopeful that audiences will appreciate and enjoy his latest offering, Desi Ka Pavva, even more. “We Haryanvis must come forward to support our distinctive artistic identity,”

Just as the popularity of Git Pit Git Pit and Gutarghoo ensured that they are de rigueur at every wedding and festival in Haryana, I am sure that Desi Ka Pavva will be a fixture at every party in this fun-loving state, where four desi brothers are gulping down a desi ka pavva!
www.haryanavimusic.com

anurag
December 28th, 2002, 01:37 AM
harvinder bhaishab,

many many congratulations on the release of ur new album. I wish for the success of the album and i m sure it will break records in the music industry.

good luck
anurag

urmiladuhan
December 28th, 2002, 01:38 AM
This is wonderful news!! 'wish you aa the more sucess in future. Keep it up.

satyeshwar
December 28th, 2002, 02:07 AM
Heartiest Congratulations!

ranjitjat
December 28th, 2002, 02:37 AM
Harvender
This is great- many 2 congratulations and best of luck.

London anae sy pahaly 1 DESI KA PAVVA- PIKAR ANA -1 pavva sath jarur lana.

HAPPY JOURNEY

sanjayrathee
December 28th, 2002, 09:09 AM
Excellent !!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are proud of u Harvinder keep it up .

amar0974
December 28th, 2002, 10:08 AM
Bhai Harvinder Nayey Album ka release hona Mubarak Ho!

dkumar
December 28th, 2002, 11:16 AM
Harvinder Bhai,

Heartiest Congratulations on new release!

Wish you all the best for its record breaking success!

manas
December 28th, 2002, 11:52 AM
Harvinder Bhai

hearty congratulation.

we are Proud of you harvinder, Keep it up many many happy return of tha day.

Bhai hum Rohtak ala ki taraf se Ghanni mubarkbat sa. Yo ta challa paade diya sach main hi........ mumbai........ rohtak......... main aagi.ya baat hum rohtak alle ne bhuj ka dekho.
Bache-- Bhache ki juban pa yo hi hai Bumbai.....na.......tha.........ka..........rohtak .............dhar...............dun.

bunty
December 28th, 2002, 12:47 PM
bohot badiya bhai harvinder, kati latth sa gad diya tannay .
cogratulations and wish you all the best in your life .

proudjat
December 28th, 2002, 02:42 PM
CONGRATS HARVINDER...

N' WISH YOU GOOD LUCK ALWAYS ......

rajendersingh
December 28th, 2002, 04:34 PM
harvinder bhai, bhot bhot mubark ho,ya hui sahi jataon vali bat.gara sa gad dia.sal2002 me to desi ka pavva paya se aur hum sab 2003 mein desi ki botal ki asha rakhate hain app se . and we all know you will do. it keep it up.

anilsangwan
December 28th, 2002, 05:15 PM
CONGRATS HARVINDER BHAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamaa Chale paad diye aap nei tai..
Ek baat batao Bangalore Mein Bhi mil jaaga ke "Desi ka Pavva" (your album) Git pit Git pit to mer a bhot favourite tha...jammaa Lath rop rakhe they us mein bhi!!!
bahot Bahot mubaarak ho fir se!!!!
Anil

jaatni
December 28th, 2002, 10:13 PM
CONGRATULATIONS BHAI SAAHAB!!!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK
SIMRAN

sanjaychhikara
December 29th, 2002, 03:21 PM
congratulations malik bhai!

akdalal
December 30th, 2002, 10:24 AM
Great going Harvinder. Keep it up.

rsdalal
December 30th, 2002, 08:36 PM
Harvinder Bhai,
Congratulations and keep it up....

uday
December 31st, 2002, 12:02 PM
Good Luck and keep it up.
Let's buy atleast one copy to encourage thiS
Album..!!!

NRI brothers and sisters cam make it more popular outside also....

bhim
December 31st, 2002, 01:25 PM
Cogratulation on release of your haryanavi pop album

akdabas
January 1st, 2003, 01:14 AM
Congratulations Harvinder bhai.

harvindermalik
January 1st, 2003, 02:03 PM
en sabhi Congratulation msg. ke liye aap sabhi ka dhanyawad....

scsheorayan
January 3rd, 2003, 07:28 AM
Hello Harvinder,

Congratulations and Best wishes for the success of your album. Now I know why other guy looked familiar. He is my favourite Hero Dharmender Jat. Please give him my best regards when you meet him next. This is news for me that Dharmender has farmhouse in Lonavla. I had spent 4 years there at INS SHIVAJI. It is a beautiful place to live. Even better if you have a farm house or a real farm for that matter.

uday
January 3rd, 2003, 12:17 PM
Guddu !! you are doing well...

nandalsandeep
January 5th, 2003, 02:31 PM
Great Going Harvinder Bhai...U are doing all of us Proud.

Jee saa aa gya...

sanjeev_khokher
January 6th, 2003, 12:39 PM
Bhai Malik,

Congratulation and Dher sari subkamanae......keep doing grate....

sarla
January 8th, 2003, 06:12 PM
congratulations harvinder bhai and all the best for your future plans. it was nice to see you in london and do let us know about your next visit to london.

choudharyrn
January 8th, 2003, 06:16 PM
Congratulations Harvinder and wish you good luck for your success.

Your good wisher

Ram Niwas

indian
January 9th, 2003, 06:06 AM
Harvinder bhai you have done us proud...
DESI KA PAVVA specially the kawaali is out of the world.It was great to hear those teth haryanvi jokes in London.
Wish you all the best for your future projects and congrats for DKP.
sanjiv and vijayashree

singh_jagbir
January 14th, 2003, 12:21 AM
Congrats !!!!My Dear.May you hold haryanvi music on top of the world.

praveen
January 14th, 2003, 12:41 AM
Hi Harvinder,
Bahut-Bahut Subhkamnaien aapko,
Keep it up.

Cheers,
Praveen Tomar

Harvinder Malik (Jan 01, 2003 03:34 a.m.):
en sabhi Congratulation msg. ke liye aap sabhi ka dhanyawad....

ajaynehra
January 14th, 2003, 12:56 AM
CONGRATULATIONS Bhai Sahab.......

appeal to ajjJATland members>>>>

The sincere efforts of Malik Bhai sahab in this direction of promoting Haryanvi music as well as the haryanvi JATu culture....are realy commendable......

And we all the members of JatLand.com shuld must buy atleast one cassette of Desi Ka Pavva to realy know and appreciate Malik bhai sahab's efforts and it will in otherway add to the success <figure> of the JATU pop album. I have already baught one and it is realy fandoooo.......

This is my personal openion.....

Regards

Ajay Nehra

desiJAT

shokeen123
January 24th, 2003, 08:23 PM
Belated congratulaions Harvinder! (Remember I was away for a month for a wedding....)

Man...you look great flanking Dharmender (I mean that's how Dharmender looked 20 years ago...!) Read several articles about you. Very proud, keep it up!

shokeen123
January 24th, 2003, 08:27 PM
I tried to give the article 5 stars it wouldn't allow me? It would go as far as 4, don't know why? It wouldn't allow me to re-rate either?

garima
January 25th, 2003, 07:35 PM
Heartiest congratulations to you Harvinder ji.
When are you coming to london for your exhibition.

Regards
Garima

naveenadalal
January 25th, 2003, 11:20 PM
Congratulations Malik Bhai,

U r really doing great, Wish U all The best .

Keep it up !!!

harvindermalik
February 6th, 2003, 11:30 PM
thanx...sujata ji..aapnai kah diya yoe bhatera..5 stars ..milge sai..

aap log uhi hosla bdhate rho..mai jald hi nai albums la reha hu

harvindermalik
February 6th, 2003, 11:32 PM
aur bhi saare SHUBHCHINTKO ko jinhone es topic pe apni wish chhodne ka kasht kiya hai...mera hardik dhanyawad..

ajaynehra
February 7th, 2003, 04:38 PM
Bhai Sahab , Namaste

Aap to har roz naye naye photo upload kar ke chhaye hue ho , mere photo me bhi kuch special effects daalo.

just jokin

NEHRA AJAY

smalik
February 8th, 2003, 03:07 PM
belated badhai bhai sahaab ko
neu yeh jattan kaa naam roshan kartey raho

singhkapoor
February 24th, 2003, 05:44 AM
HARVINDER BHAI

VERY WELL DONE. WE LOOK FORWARD TO MANY MORE SUCH SUCCESSFUL VENTURES FROM YOU.

CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST WISHES FOR ALL YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS.

REGARDS

dabas
March 10th, 2003, 11:16 PM
Ashok Kumar Dabas (Dec 31, 2002 02:44 p.m.):
Congratulations Harvinder bhai.

hope this album will be a great success

neha_grewal
March 12th, 2003, 09:11 PM
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

sweet
April 3rd, 2003, 12:23 PM
congratulations, sir, very good music

sweet
April 24th, 2003, 05:31 AM
congratulations & celebrations...................................... .........................................

regards........................................... .................................................. .................................................. ...........................

rinu
May 15th, 2003, 08:39 PM
Heartiest Congratulations! Harvinder JI,
and wish you more and more success in future.

Regards,
RiNu

jogi
May 26th, 2003, 03:13 AM
mubaraka harvinder paji!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vvsangwan
May 27th, 2003, 01:38 AM
Anil Sangwan (Dec 28, 2002 06:45 a.m.):
CONGRATS HARVINDER BHAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamaa Chale paad diye aap nei tai..
Ek baat batao Bangalore Mein Bhi mil jaaga ke "Desi ka Pavva" (your album) Git pit Git pit to mer a bhot favourite tha...jammaa Lath rop rakhe they us mein bhi!!!
bahot Bahot mubaarak ho fir se!!!!
Anil

jat bhai raam raam,

i am really very glad to get a haryanvi message on this site. I am a new member. tell me from where u r?
i am from rohtak and currently studying in cardiff- u.k.

vikash sangwan

satbir
July 30th, 2003, 04:49 PM
Hi Harvinder
Cogratulation on release of your New Haryanvi pop album .

naveen_chaudhary
September 26th, 2003, 09:00 PM
Harvinder bhai thodey din pahlya main gaam main gaya tha ek byah mein ar udey yoh gana suna tha ar ghana badhiya laagya. Thode kalaakaar aap jise aur hogey te vakai mein bombai ne thaa ke rohtak mein dhar dengey.
Khub naam chamka diya aapney rohtak ka.
Well done and keep it up!

Harvinder Malik (May 19, 2003 12:50 p.m.):
FOR the average Haryanvi , a desi ka pavva (quart of country liquor) is almost like a magic wand – this is the title of my latest Haryanvi pop album, released by Venus music. Following closely on the heels of my previous smash hits Git Pit Git Pit and Gutarghoo, Desi Ka Pavva was officially launched by jat superhero Dharmendra at his Lonavla farmhouse on Friday, December 27, 2002. In the rustic rural ambiences that he has recreated in the mildest of his sprawling farm house, Dharmaendra enjoyed every song from Desi Ka Pavva. He said that the lyrics as well as the mood of the album transported him back to his childhood GAANV.

“This song (Title Song) has gone up on my favourites list, He blessed me for this new venture and said that the album is full of life and has just the right Desi flavour.

The audio album has eight songs including, for the first time ever, a Haryanvi qawwali, `Ghunghat ne hata le’, written and sung by Ram Niwas, a high-ranking Haryana bureaucrat.

Replete with healthy, entertaining fare, Desi Ka Pavva is unique in many ways: on the one hand, it presents hugely popular, established singers like Altaf Raja (`Yaaron sai ishq yo bedardi…’) and Sapna Awasthi singing in Haryanvi for the first time, the other singers Inderjeet Nikku and Mohammad Salamat, Priya Bhatacharya, and the music is by Vaishnav Deva & Lyrics by Rajesh Phougat, Subash Sharma.

Having produced two super hit Haryanvi pop albums in the past, I am hopeful that audiences will appreciate and enjoy his latest offering, Desi Ka Pavva, even more. “We Haryanvis must come forward to support our distinctive artistic identity,”

Just as the popularity of Git Pit Git Pit and Gutarghoo ensured that they are de rigueur at every wedding and festival in Haryana, I am sure that Desi Ka Pavva will be a fixture at every party in this fun-loving state, where four desi brothers are gulping down a desi ka pavva!
www.haryanavimusic.com

harvindermalik
September 27th, 2003, 12:59 AM
Bhai tarif ke liye dhanywaad...jai yo gana Uk mai bhi sunna ho to SUNRISE RADIO pai farmaish kr kai sun liyo...es bahane aur bhai bhi sun lenge

prem
September 29th, 2003, 03:01 PM
My Dear Dharmendra,

Congratulations for the release. My wishes are with you. Go on. It is really tribute to Haryanvi Culture.

Thanks

Yours

PREM SINGH GAHLYAN
CHANDIGARH

Samarkadian
October 10th, 2003, 05:21 PM
ram ram harvinder bhai
heartist wishes for ur debut... keep it up ...
in future i m seeking some classics and original stuff from u... i think u will dominate the our music in today punjabi pop.i want to see the golden era of haryanvi folk pioneered by u..and i hope u will definatly prove ur self a milestone on this track.
jai hind
samar

dahbal
October 23rd, 2003, 12:49 PM
Heartiest Congratulations! Harvinder Bhai,
and wish you all the best in future.

-Balraj Dahiya

pradeep_malik
November 8th, 2003, 07:36 PM
hi harvinder bhai sahab
congratulation for ur new album
I hope it will be hit one
best of luck
pradeep malik

arunbazad
May 30th, 2004, 01:11 PM
hi
how do i get the music on line
arun

harvindermalik
May 31st, 2004, 11:43 PM
bhai agar online sunna ho to www.haryanavimusic.com pai ja kai desi pop section mai sun liye...sample play hoga aur agar pura sunna ho to Rohtak mai D-PARK pai PEE EEM cassetts aale tai cassetts le liyo vaise iski VCD bhi available hai

HM