PDA

View Full Version : New 'Create your own playlists' feature on haryanavimusic.com

ravinder
January 16th, 2003, 02:29 AM
Haryanavimusic.com is now offerering its users a new feature where users will be able to log in and create their own playlists. This allow users to better manage/pool the music they like most at one place and selectively play their favo' songs by single click of a button. (Please refer to the FAQ section posted on the site)

Since more music is added to the collection every week, this would provide a rich and hassle free experience to the users.

Try it now and send us your feedback.

Clippings of latest released haryanavi pop album 'Desi Ka Pauva' will soon be available on this site.

Ravinder

akdabas
January 16th, 2003, 05:58 AM
GREAT News for Haryana music lovers. This site is simply great to listen all kind of haryana music.

jaatni
January 16th, 2003, 11:57 PM
yeh to bahut khushi ki baat hai!!!

biotechs2001
January 17th, 2003, 01:49 AM
Dear Ravinder Rathi,
Thanks a lot for creating Haryanavi music site, thats superb idea...about creating own playlist...
Can you please also include Raganis sung by diffrent singers..
Thanks again

Ravinder Rathi (Jan 15, 2003 03:59 p.m.):
Haryanavimusic.com is now offerering its users a new feature where users will be able to log in and create their own playlists. This allow users to better manage/pool the music they like most at one place and selectively play their favo' songs by single click of a button.

Since more music is added to the collection every week, this would provide a rich and hassle free experience to the users.

Clippings of latest released haryanavi pop album 'Desi Ka Pauva' will soon be available on this site.

Ravinder

ravinder
January 17th, 2003, 03:57 AM
In the comming few weeks raagani by Rajender Kharkia which are not part of any Kissa/sang will be available. Keep a watch.

Krishan Kumar (Jan 16, 2003 03:19 p.m.):
Dear Ravinder Rathi,
Thanks a lot for creating Haryanavi music site, thats superb idea...about creating own playlist...
Can you please also include Raganis sung by diffrent singers..
Thanks again

Ravinder Rathi (Jan 15, 2003 03:59 p.m.):
Haryanavimusic.com is now offerering its users a new feature where users will be able to log in and create their own playlists. This allow users to better manage/pool the music they like most at one place and selectively play their favo' songs by single click of a button.

Ravinder

biotechs2001
January 27th, 2003, 04:53 PM
Dear Ravinder Rathi,
New Ragaanis you uploaded by "Rajender Kharkia" are superb. Thanks a lot for your excellent work. Keep it up.
Best Regards
Krishan

sweet
April 3rd, 2003, 12:30 PM
ya this is really very good.

jatmahersingh
January 4th, 2005, 01:42 PM
hi this is so great. I am great fan of haryanvi music. I am in Australia but because of this music i can feel haryana in my heart even when when i am so far from India.

sarvajeet
February 6th, 2005, 12:20 PM
bhai nyun hai ....katti gheee sa ghalgya ...re ....amrica mein bhi iib sukya nahin jaga din .....makha .......

musica'n mein music suhana....
makha aisa mhara desh haryana.

bade dina te sochu tha ak kitte te ek aadhi ragniyan ki cassette mil jya te.....swad aa jyan ....

Re ya te

"'think before you make a wish, you never know - when it comes true'"

aali baat hogi....