October 18th, 2001, 08:39 AM
Hi This Is Mukesh Sejwal belong to Delhi
and i am system administrator in one US MNC
if any body need any help regarding computers
and networking pls be free to contact me at m_sejwal@hotmail.com

kharb
October 27th, 2001, 05:47 PM
Kaisey ho bhai?

I am new in networking line. I came across your quote, anything that u can share on the networking certifications , other than CCNA, CCNP and CCIE etc. I don't want to get stuck with CISCO, if u know what i mean. Any other technology or product you feel will be in demand in future.

Auur haan main batanah toh bhuul hi gya. Main Sonipat kaa Jat huin, chaar-paach saal sey Singapore main huin. Just graduated and have joined an MNC(American). Was told to be an expert in networking within one year. I don't wanna let my manager down :-).

rajeshsindhu
October 27th, 2001, 11:13 PM
Hi Amit Kharb,
From where are you in Sonepat. I did my schooling from Sonepat - Shambhu Dayal Modern School. I'm from a village in Rohtak - Naunand.
BTW, just to assure you that networking is very big domain. You are in the right field at the right time. Don't worry, future growth of world economy depends upon networking infrastructure and applications.

Cheers!

scsheorayan
October 29th, 2001, 03:47 AM
Hello Rajesh,

What a pleasant surprise that you too are from Nanaund. I have seen your village probably before you were born.In 1971-72 one of my Navy friends Dilbag Singh Sandhu comes from that village, his younger brother is Sajjan Kumar who is a teacher. Those days we had to walk some distance to reach the village, how is the situation now?

Please convey my regards to Dilbag and family( Are his parents still alive ?) and your family too.

Shubha Chand Sheorayan

rajeshsindhu
October 29th, 2001, 12:03 PM
Subha Chand Ji,
What a miracle! World is really so small! I know Dilbag Singh Sindhu(there are no 'Sandhu's in out village. Infact Sandhu's are Jat Sikhs) and Sajjan Kumar. In fact Dilbag Singh's wife was my teacher in our village school and their only son was my classmate in the village school at that time. After 8th class( as our village school was upto 8th grade only) i moved to hostel in Sonepat, and Dilbag and his family moved to Rohtak. I haven't met them since last 3-4 years. Last year when i went to India(my home is still in the village as my parents are living there) i came to know that Dilbag family has been living in Hisar since couple of years. I could not see them.
Village situation has not changed much. There are so called pucca roads to it. Some private vehicles can be boarded to reach the village, but i most of the time still walk to reach the village. I don't see any other change except people's thinking. But, whatever it is, its still my 'Karma Bhoomi', as of my parents too.
I wish to carry you with me some day to the same land.
I would feel previledged if i can know more about your roots in India.
With regards,
--Rajesh Sindhu

Shubha Chand Sheorayan (Oct 28, 2001 05:17 p.m.):
Hello Rajesh,

What a pleasant surprise that you too are from Nanaund. I have seen your village probably before you were born.In 1971-72 one of my Navy friends Dilbag Singh Sandhu comes from that village, his younger brother is Sajjan Kumar who is a teacher. Those days we had to walk some distance to reach the village, how is the situation now?

Please convey my regards to Dilbag and family( Are his parents still alive ?) and your family too.

Shubha Chand Sheorayan

m_sejwal
October 29th, 2001, 03:41 PM
Hi Amit

This is Mukesh here jat from delhi its nice to see ur reply u also from networking field and u ask for some advise, i will suggest you should go for messeging like Lotus Domino server and
MS exchange

scsheorayan
October 30th, 2001, 03:54 AM
Dear Rajesh,
Thanks very much for the message and for the invitation to visit Nanaud with you. One day it may come true, may be when you get married or other good occasion. If you have Dilbag's contact numbers or address in Hisar please let me know.

We come from a small village named Arya Nagar (locals also call it Sheoranan ka bas) which was established 55 years ago within the boundry of Bhaothari(first train station on Loharu Sawaimadhopur line and is on Haryana border). We have some of our relations in Haryana and some in Rajasthan. More information about our family is on following URL;
www.geocities.com/scsheorayan.

We have moved around the World for last 30 years and are now settled in Australia.Previous countries being Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, Qatar etc.

Like you said my Janam bhoomi is Bhaothari (Arya Nagar came into being soon after my birth) but my Karam bhoomi is whole of the earth, not bound by geographical boundries. Infact I had recently spent 3-4 years in Chandigarh developing Industrial fans for our family business (rest of our family is in Industrial manufacturing and marketing business with Head Office in Chandigarh and branches in other states including Calcutta, Ludhiana etc. More information on Asian International (manufacturer of Industrial fans) is available on www.geocities.com/asianfans2000

It will be a pleasure to meet you in Australia/India or some other mutually convenient place.

You are doing a good job at Jatland.com.Please feel free to ask for any service I can offer to our community.

Yours affectionately,

Shubha Chand Sheorayan

kharb
October 31st, 2001, 07:34 PM
Hi all,

Thx for the ur advice mukesh, first i wanna do some certifications in basic networking technologies firts, like CCNA, MCSE and CCNP etc. Is there any point going for any juniper certifications yet?

Lotus notes domino server certifications is also achieveable, don't see much problem with that.

Auur main main sonepat sey kuch hi kilometer door gaam : Thuru-uldepur sey huin. Merey dada dadi abhi wahi hai. Saal main kaam sey kaam do baar toh wahan jata rehta huin. Bhuut accha lagta hai wahan jaa kaar. Apney dharti auur apney logon kaisey baat waisey kahin bhii nahi hai.

Shubha Chand Sheorayanji, I have noticed you are very active in and figure prominently amongst the contributors to jatland.com. Believe it feels nice when i see someone so dedicated and concerned about the issues jats are facing today. Aapney bataya ki aap Singapore main bhii reh chukey hain. Yahan kaab rahey they aap waisey. Kaisi jagah lagi aap ko waisey. Aap oz sey india aatey jaitey rehtey hongey via singapore, kabhi yahan time ho toh jaruur mil saktey hain.

scsheorayan
November 1st, 2001, 03:55 AM
Hello Amit,

Thanks for the message. My apologies for writing in English because it is difficult to write in Roman.

Yes I worked for Kapal Management Singapore in 1984 but spend limited time in the city as I was working as Chief Engineer on their newest bulk career M.V.Kepbreeze.

I am one of those stubborn type whose Jatpana does not wash away with foreign detergents and am sure always happy to see a Jat especially younger ones focused on their target and making us all proud. Atleast once a year some members from our family go to Delhi via Singapore and once we get to know each other you will not be left alone. Do you remember the lines from english song " wherever you go , take the weather with you". We all do that and hope that ours is a pleasant one. Please keep in touch.

Take care!

Shubha Chand Sheorayan

sanjaykharb
November 7th, 2001, 09:09 PM
Dear Shubha ji,
We (Amit & myself) are eagerly waiting for you here ....
You have my number..
please give me a call as soon as you reach Singapore...
Thanks for your invitation...
Regards
Sanjay Kharb

scsheorayan
November 8th, 2001, 04:10 AM
Dear Sanjay,
Thanks for the message!
Look forward to meeting you all in Singapore. Wish had some more time to spend with you boys.

Could we get you some thing from Australia? Please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely wish you are able to attend the wedding.

Best Regards!

Shubha Chand Sheorayan

nareshsindhu
August 18th, 2002, 08:15 PM
Bhai Rajesh sindhu

It`s a pleasant surprise that you are my GOHANDI.I am from Kheri Sadh( bhor aali khedi).
Col.O.P.Sindhu (from your village) is good friend of my father.infact he was a senior to my father in JAT college Rohtak.His two sons are also in army.elder is Jagjit and the younger is called pinky (i am not recollecting his name)at home is army doctor.They are talented and have theirs names in limca book of world records for three world records.

You must be knowing them.Pinky has just finished his M.D.at AFMC Pune.Now he is posted in delhi.
Col.O.P.(uncle)Sindhu is busy with Jat Sabha of Gurgoan.He is very active and they are starting Vocational courses and coaching for defence and other competitive exams in Gurgoan.

I am in pune now.

dpdagar
August 18th, 2002, 08:29 PM
Ram ram Amit, Mukesh Bhai,
if u need any information regarding Lotus Domino certification please let me know.
I have worked for Lotus IBM Corporation for 3 yrs and I have all Lotus certifications
P-CLP R4(System Administration)
P-CLP R4(App Development)
CLP R5(SA)
CLP R5(AD)

er bhai kati chinta karan ki jaroort nai hain.

rajeshsindhu
August 18th, 2002, 11:39 PM
Helo Naresh bhai!
So nice to know you! I pass through Kheri N number of times everytime i visit India.
Ya I know a lot about O.P. Sindhu uncle, but never met him. His other brothers are in village. So every time i visit village my parents tell me something about him. In fact in my latest visit( last month) to India i tried to meet him but could not succeed.
Tell me more about you. May be we can continue our conversation on our personal emails. Please write me at rajeshks@cisco.com

World is really a small place!
-Rajesh

Naresh Sindhu (Aug 18, 2002 10:45 a.m.):
Bhai Rajesh sindhu

It`s a pleasant surprise that you are my GOHANDI.I am from Kheri Sadh( bhor aali khedi).
Col.O.P.Sindhu (from your village) is good friend of my father.infact he was a senior to my father in JAT college Rohtak.His two sons are also in army.elder is Jagjit and the younger is called pinky (i am not recollecting his name)at home is army doctor.They are talented and have theirs names in limca book of world records for three world records.

You must be knowing them.Pinky has just finished his M.D.at AFMC Pune.Now he is posted in delhi.
Col.O.P.(uncle)Sindhu is busy with Jat Sabha of Gurgoan.He is very active and they are starting Vocational courses and coaching for defence and other competitive exams in Gurgoan.

I am in pune now.

bharti
August 19th, 2002, 02:57 PM
wow... so many from Sonipat!!!!!!
i too am born and brought up there though my village is Anwali , nr gohana. i am Malik , married to Sindhu(Naresh).

ranjitjat
August 19th, 2002, 07:10 PM
Dear all
Jat land per to Malik Aur SINDHU ka raj rahaga.
Jana to Kheri sadh ho kar DElhi-Rohtak ki sawari ny padaaga.Hamara Bhiwani ka sidha rasta ha , jan dogay to.Nahi to bhai JHaJHAR-Dadri ho kar jana padaga.
RAMRAM

proudjat
August 20th, 2002, 12:21 PM
Its great to find so many of you, and I can't stop to tell that me too Sindhu from Bulandshahar, UP married to Nehra. In fact in UP there are just 2-3 villages of Sindhus but I beleive many in Haryana. I was

kharb
August 21st, 2002, 02:17 PM
mukesh,

Thanks for your advice of the certifications etc. Just wanted to check with you; howz are the job vacancies for CCIEs in India? If were to move back to India; what's the pay scale like for CCIEs there; a rough idea might help.

Sanjay,

Sanjay kabhi kabhar yaad kaar liya karo! OTIS main jaa kaar hamain bhuul hi gye. Lagta hai phone number bhii change ho gya hai theek?

rajendersingh
September 1st, 2002, 11:41 AM
jatland ke bhai, bhaheno ko meri ram ram.i belog to sisai village distt. hisar. after doing my primary school from sisai,i compeleted my schooling from m.n.s.s. rai sonepat.from there i landed in jat college hisar.thereafter i joined army and saw much of action in srilanka and punjab(during problem days.)then i quit army as major and joined as Secretary in Zila Sainik Board,Gurgaon.i left that job and now doing business of my own.presently i am located at Gurgaon.I am a Kaliraman JAT.I m fond of reading and searching JAT history.I will b happy to do anything in my reach for all members of JATLAND. with best wishes.

From
Rajender
PS:-Sindhu bhaiyo Col op Sindhu is well known to me.We keep on interacting with each other regarding sir Chottu Ram educational trust.

ranjitjat
September 1st, 2002, 04:54 PM
Dear Major Rajender singh
Welcome to jatland-greetings RamRAM
It is great pleasure to welcome a Army comrade.& some one from Master Chandgiram village.Master Chandgiram ji was my guest of honour In London in1972 after Munich olamapic.
He is my Dharam BHAI-HIs olamapic turwan is still with me as a mark of respect. I visited him at RAI SPORTS SCHOOL &Chandgiram Vayamshala in Delhi many times.
Greetings TO
Jat sabha Gurgaun, Col Sindhu & Ch Yudhvir singh. He write to me some time.

With best wishes