PDA

View Full Version : Let's Have Regional Jat Chapters Worldwide

ajaykumar
December 22nd, 2001, 07:47 PM
Dear All,
As we all are connected electronically now, especially via this site, I suggest we consider compiling a list of our active members by country and by regions (say states). Then, people can volunteer (or requested) to be regional, national and International coordinators for cetain time to coordinate our activities (say, fund raising, help makethis site more popular and have new members, or meeting somewhere if possible, putting people in contact when we move and travel).

I have noticed we have members from Australia, Singapore, Europe, US (quite a few) and India. These are our forward-looking elite members. This group can result in bringing real change in our society (in India) and thus help tremendously (e.g., in the field of education, social and political awareness in our jat community etc.).

I welcome your views on the issue.

Kind Regards,

rsdalal
December 23rd, 2001, 09:01 PM
Dear Ajay,
100 % Agree with you, That's a good start.

rajeshsindhu
December 24th, 2001, 02:56 AM
Ajay/Ranvir Bhai,
Great idea. I'm with you all. Count me in. And lets try to formalise and elaborate on the execution part of it.
Also lets see enthue across the board.
--Rajesh Sindhu

akdabas
December 24th, 2001, 07:47 AM
Dear Ajay/Rajesh/Ranvir bhai,

You are absolutely right. I am agree with you. Most of the communities have some sort of association. We must form an association of active members.

I would like to be the member of that association/Chapter.

Take care,

Ashok

itsnavin
March 5th, 2002, 08:36 PM
Bhaiyo Raam Raam
I fully agree with your suggestions. Let's do it.

Cheers
Navin

smalik
March 6th, 2002, 06:43 PM
OF COURSE!!!
WE SHOULD START IT
FEEL FREE TO EXCHNGE
GREAT START
RGDS 2 ALL

tushankurs
March 26th, 2002, 03:09 PM
Appeals to me...Please include me too...

ndahiya
May 6th, 2002, 11:57 PM
hi!
there are a couple of models for this:

one is to have a formal structure in place... and then have appointees and the whole setup..

the other is to have an informal group that could meet once a while, if nothing else...

the presence of a formal structure gives some direction to the group but it also has issues of group dynamics/politics (inevitable), and also difference of opinions...

formal structures will make sense once a critical mass is achieved locally... i would like to suggest that we start with an informal get together in your area, and then take it from there... an agenda will evolve in due course...

regards
nitin

arkey2k
May 7th, 2002, 03:04 PM
Hi Guys

You can count on me to actively participate and can spread it among the Jats working in Middle east and Canada .

R.K
I am proud to be a Jat

saurabhsaharan
May 8th, 2002, 12:52 AM
Friends,

These are the kinds of things that start, get many responses and finally die. This topic was started more than 4 months ago but nothing done yet. Every once in a while we get a response stating that its a great idea and we should start something like this. Well friends we all know its a great idea. Parr billi ke gale me ghanti kaun baandhega? I apologize if I am criticizing but wheres the action. I am in San Jose, California and would love to have a regional chapter here. Please come forward and lets start one.

Regards,
Saurabh Saharan

ajaykumar
May 12th, 2002, 08:02 AM
Friends,
Some of the members expressed genuine interest in having regional jat chapters around. I am of opinion that we must move forward and start a few chapters (even if they are small in size/membership). To move forward, we must have a slightly "formal" structure so our basic objectives are common across these chapters (I agree with Nitin regarding having a formal structure) and we have good coordination as well. My opinion is that we have some simple and achievable goals for these chapters to follow (e.g., having 1-2 informal meetings/ get-togethers of these chapters every year, growing the membership, raising some fund to help the needy or students in India, providing guidance to jat students to apply to universities abroad etc.).

We must be positive in our minds and hearts that we will succeed in achieving our objectives and bringing about positive changes in our community.

Let's communicate with one another offline (phone, private email) and come up with an action plan. I intend to contact interested members in this regard. Please feel free to contact me as well (734-996-9746, kumar655@msn.com) to discuss and act.

Warm Wishes,

ajaykumar
May 12th, 2002, 06:10 PM
Friends,
(I did not see my earlier posting from yesterday on this issue, here I try again).

Let's some of us now talk, communicate offline and discuss what our next move(s) should be. (My opinion is that let's start with simple and achievable goals for these chapters, once we form a few. Even if we have only a few chapters around that's okay. We can have some common goals and help bring about constructive changes in our community). (Also, let's think about forming a working committee to guide us all. We have quite a few motivated, intelligent members among us, and so let's take advantage of their wisdom and leadership).

Let's start our offline discussion and explore where we stand and go from here. I intend to contact some members on this issue. Please fell free to contact me anytime.

Warm Wishes,

sunitarawat
June 3rd, 2002, 03:10 PM
hi! ajay,
i fully agree with u infact i was also thinking on the same line .i am indian,and proffesional too.i had always a strong desire that jats should come forward in terms of education,lifestyle,healthy mentality and much more keeping their moral values and standard the same as they are.bcoz jats r mentally and physically strong so why not to make the better use of it.
it would be a matter of pleasure if i am able to give something in this regard.

thanx again for including this topic here.

guliya
June 4th, 2002, 12:49 PM
hi
good idea, but how do we get to know who is from which part of the world?

Rohit

scsheorayan
June 5th, 2002, 08:22 AM
Looking at the Profile may help otherwise ask.

yvsgaawar
July 9th, 2002, 02:42 AM
Hi,
I would love to join this Forum / Regional JAT Chapter. I feel we should send posting on this site if someone need any sort of help from the community. As well we should start matrimonial site as early as possible. As most of educated JATS(once they are out of there native places), find it difficult to find a suitable match for his/her son/daughter.

Thanks,

Yagya

jai_hooda
July 9th, 2002, 05:34 AM
hi frens
its a very good idea as ajay had described
i thibk it will be highly beneficial to the upcoming students who want to earn a foreign degree. and really wants to come to us for there higher studies. we can guide them in selection of universities. and if they r coming in our very field , then we can help them in making to our schools. and giving them updates for there application.it will be higly beneficial 4 our community. hey u know i had gone through these stages, i was the first one from our university guru jambheshwar university to make it here.And i didnt knew when to apply where to apply some how my luck clicked and i am here.
i think we shld do something seriously in this matter.
going throug other messages i found the request for the matrimonial section is other vital thing we shld look 4
hey nitin plz let me know if i can do some help,
it will be my pleasure to help the community
to bring them up
bahut angreji ho gayee
ib kim apni boli bol lewa
aur dhabiyo ke thath ho raye hain
main kim ghana te nahin bend gaya
adat se meri bakwas karan ki
pher bhi mane sahi baat likhi se
balka ka bhala ho jaga
acha dhabiyo
ram ram

dkumar
July 30th, 2002, 03:57 PM
hi friends & elders,

Good Day!

I strongly endorse the views of Sunita and fully agree with ajay, saurabh etc...lets do something to startwith.

i may be reached at contactdhanesh@hotmail.com

thanks & regards,