PDA

View Full Version : Some info needed regarding Internet cafe.

rsdalal
January 13th, 2002, 10:19 PM
Hello everybody,
Is there anyone on this site who can provide some information, regarding setting up an internet cafe in and around Delhi(information related to Rohtak, Meerut will be helpful).
Kind of info I am looking for is
-- Capital investment apart from real estate.
-- Reliability of ISP service and exp with differeny kind of lines(Direct Dial up, ISDN line etc, comparision)
-- Govt support and hurdle etc.
-- Anything else you think can be important.

amitdahiya
February 6th, 2002, 07:30 PM
Dear Ranvir I am forwarding your requirement o some one who runs a very efficient internet cafe. He will be able to handle all your requirements.Let me know if you need any other help. How about some voice chat. Nothing like listening to your clan speaking in its own tongue.
internet cafe consultant: Adesh Gupta
cool2020@rediff.com.
good wishes.

akdalal
February 6th, 2002, 07:35 PM
Dear Ranvir,

Is it internet cafe you are intersted in or want to be an Internet Service provider in Rohtak.

Cheers,

Anand Dalal

rsdalal
February 6th, 2002, 08:16 PM
Amit/Anand,
Jai Ram ji ki and thanks for the reply.
Actually I am looking for some information to set up a Internet cafe. If I get this information, I can help one relative in India to set up a small business. Kind of information I am looking for is
-- Somebody can share his exp in this area,
-- What all is required, How much min capital investment
-- Red Tapes etc if any, licences and regulatioins etc.

Thanks
...Ranvir

rsdalal
February 6th, 2002, 08:23 PM
dahiyabadshah saab,
Chat is a good idea, let me know what time is good for you. I agree with you "Nothing like listening to your clan speaking in its own tongue." I agree with your idea of inviting JAT community for chat. Let us start ourselves and whoever is interested in can join later on.
...Ranvir

amit dahiyabadshah (Feb 06, 2002 09:00 a.m.):
Dear Ranvir I am forwarding your requirement o some one who runs a very efficient internet cafe. He will be able to handle all your requirements.Let me know if you need any other help. How about some voice chat. Nothing like listening to your clan speaking in its own tongue.
internet cafe consultant: Adesh Gupta
cool2020@rediff.com.
good wishes.

amitdahiya
February 7th, 2002, 03:03 PM
Dear Ranvir Bhai, I have found someone even better qualified to provide you with the kind of support that you need for your project.
Amrita Batra: Email: amrita_batra@hotmail.com
phone: 91-11-6682724,
Good luck and wishes for your project.

rsdalal
February 8th, 2002, 08:33 AM
Dear Amit bhai,
Bhot-Bhot Dhanyawad for the information.
Regards
...Ranvir