PDA

View Full Version : Jat Mahasabha

rajeshsindhu
January 16th, 2002, 12:29 PM
Hi everyone,
Can anyone help me in finding some info about our Jat mahasabha - their programs/plans, charter etc. I'm really trying to find some site(looks like they don't have any web site) or some effective leads where/bywhich i can have some inroads into its functioning.

I'll appreciate it very much.

-Rajesh Sindhu

ranjitjat
January 17th, 2002, 05:46 PM
tribute to COLE JAWAHARSINGH VICE PRESIDENT JAT MAHASBAHA who died recently

may GOD BLESS HIS SOUL.WE are sending acondolence message to his family in KOTA
RAJESH BHAI.RIGHT TOPIC ,WRONGTIME
FILMSTAR DARA SINGH JI IS PRESIDENT OF JAT MAHASBAHA.WHICH IS NOT VERY ACTIVE&NOT ON INTERNET.WE WILL TALK THIS AT RIGHT TIME

rajeshsindhu
January 28th, 2002, 06:08 AM
"...WE WILL TALK THIS AT RIGHT TIME[/quote]"

Dharmpal Bhai,
I'm waiting for your the 'RIGHT' time eagerly!?

regards,
-Rajesh Sindhu

ranjitjat
January 29th, 2002, 08:39 PM
Rajesh bhai mafh karna abhi soyanahi hu duseray jats jatniyo ko jaganey chalagara tha dara singh sai ladney ki meri himat to nahi ha aap jawan hai koshiskrey.jato ki izat ra saval jab bhi aya.ham rat ko rajsingh &dalersingh phalwano ko nuanond sy layethe.ak kar leygaye 6 jeep hathiyaro ki sare gham key jawan ayay thy.rohtak,hissar,palwal tak hazaro jawn ratrat mei ekathey kar diyathy.aaj 1000 jawan kurwani kei liya tayar ho to bat karne ka labha ha 1000 jat s jatni kom ky liya puri tarah samarpit ho to maa bhi sahyog karuga.mera matlab ladae ka nahi ha sewa kaha

ranjitjat
January 29th, 2002, 09:16 PM
rajesh bhai what ever I wrote in hindi donot take it seriously.you address the message to every one.so no body write so you got the message.when you ask this information vici-president of jat sabha died suddenly. that why Isaid this is not right time.you are inocent but other people will think we are after the post of president. other thing there are better people than me in usa &india who can give better information.my information is second hand.I hope people will come forward
2 If you want to give away $1000,000 same no of institutes will come to you. if you want to collect $1000 or want some service very few will come out
other point no body write about syl canal .so water is more important or UP&PUNJAB ELECTION OR SILLY JOKE.so you should know what is your expection &what you will get. sorry if I upset any of your member but this is the fact.only 20 members are active rest gone to sleep. ramram jaihind

rajeshsindhu
January 31st, 2002, 12:57 PM
Dharmpal Bhai,
Second of the two wrestlers you mentioned from my village(naunand) is my real uncle. That makes me feel urge to get more closer to you. We will discuss that via personal mail.
Ya, you are right. Gone are those days when such things used to happen in Haryana/Punjab. Now no more 'RajSingh's are there. Fight for shrinking resources has changed the whole scenario. But still i hope the Jat spirit is alive- may not be on this site, but definitely in the hearts of some Jats who know the history of their forefathers, who know their inherent power of identity, and who take pride in their being 'Jat' - the Justice Action & Truth.
As far as my quest for knowing about Jat Mahasabha etc is concerned, if the cause is noble no one can stop a Jat from getting what he/she want!! And you know it better than me. Our race has not lost its glory yet.

I hope your words will awake some of these 'sleeping' lions!

Regards,
-Rajesh Sindhu

Dharmpal Singh Dudee (Jan 29, 2002 10:09 a.m.):
Rajesh bhai mafh karna abhi soyanahi hu duseray jats jatniyo ko jaganey chalagara tha dara singh sai ladney ki meri himat to nahi ha aap jawan hai koshiskrey.jato ki izat ra saval jab bhi aya.ham rat ko rajsingh &dalersingh phalwano ko nuanond sy layethe.ak kar leygaye 6 jeep hathiyaro ki sare gham key jawan ayay thy.rohtak,hissar,palwal tak hazaro jawn ratrat mei ekathey kar diyathy.aaj 1000 jawan kurwani kei liya tayar ho to bat karne ka labha ha 1000 jat s jatni kom ky liya puri tarah samarpit ho to maa bhi sahyog karuga.mera matlab ladae ka nahi ha sewa kaha

ranjitjat
January 31st, 2002, 07:57 PM
BHAI RAJESH thank you.I have THE FEELING THAT YOU MUST BE RELATED TO ONE OF THEM. I HAVE NOT SEEN LION HEARTED PERSON MORE THAN RAJSINGH IN INDIA SO FAR.YOU ARE RIGHT NO BODY CAN STOP A JAT TO DO A NOBLE CAUSE. THIS IS AIM OF MY LIFE TO WRITE THE HISTORY OF JATS & WRITING ON THIS SITE.MY 2 DADAJI,NANAJI WERE THE FLAG BEARER OF 6JAT IN FRANCE DURING FRIST WORLDWAR &WERE THE FIRST SAHEED. MY 6 UNCLES DIED DURING 2ND WAR &1971 WAR WITH PAK. IT TOOK ME 20 YEAR TO FIND THE MEMORIAL OF 6 JAT IN FRANCE DURING MY RESEARCH OF INDIAN ARMY IN LONDON.I WAS THE FIRST WHO VISITED THE MEMORIAL IN FRANCE WITH FAMILY AMONG THE JATS. WHAT IS INTERESTING ,THEY ARE THE SAME FAMILY WHO WERE IN FRANCE IN 1914&IN KARGIL 1999.IT DOES NOT MEAN THOSE WHO NOT JOINED THE ARMY ARE LESS BRAVE.BUT THE SPIRIT IS THERE& YOU ARE RIGHT MANY MORE WILL COME OUT.LIKE YOU WHO ARE ALREADY AWAKEN GOT THE MESSAGE
BEFORE WRITING,OTHER NEED SOME TIME &HELP
HAMARE PURVAJO NE JHADAY GADEY HY 44 DESO MAE FRANCE SY SINGAPORE TAK UNKEY
YADGAR& MEMORIAL HY.AJ NOJAWAN BHAI LAT GADNEY KI BAT KARTY HO TO SARAM ATI HY.KUCH KARNA HY TO JATO KY JANDAY GADO NAGAR BASAO
2LINE KOM KY NOJAWN JATS JATNIS KY LIYA

HAM SURVIR KHATY USKO JO KARNA HO SOKAR JAYAYA
PECHHI KADAM NAHI HATATHA CHHAHY DHAD SY SIS UTAR JAYYA