PDA

View Full Version : Is it true ?

rsdalal
January 18th, 2002, 01:55 AM
I came across this, Anybody have any comments on this

<<Sultan Mohammad Ghori was assassinated by a jat while he was reading his namaz on the banks of Ravi . the Jat swam across the river and that was were there was no soldier standing on guard and killed Mohammad Ghori.This is from the historical sources and not from any story or hersay.The Jat took revenge for the Sultans fights against the Jats. >>

utsedh
January 18th, 2002, 04:46 AM
Neither i've read this before nor heard from anyone but i would like to say that this would'nt be a surprise if this was true.

Jat Balwan, Jai Bhagwan

- Utsedh

ranjitjat
January 18th, 2002, 09:13 PM
Ranvir Bhai happy new year 2002
Yes this is true keep it up you will find much more interesting.Sawami Omanand-Achariya Bhagwandev of gururul JHajhar the great jat historian told me this during his stay in our house in london.I helped him in his research on jat history.we find some material on Alexendera the great=Sikander mahan or not but he was injured in a gurila war by two jat brothers of Khokhar gotra& returned and died due to injury in the forest.
you also helping people who coming to usa .this is very good.we also have open house in LONDON &every jat family and INDIAN WELCOME. you sign.JATBALWAN JAY BHAGWAN>very good.IT SEEM you have close bond with JAT REGIMENT.keep it up

sanjaykharb
January 19th, 2002, 03:14 AM
Bhai itnaa kasuuta kaam to Jat he kar sakey sey..
Cheer for Jat

sansanwalamit
January 24th, 2002, 04:40 AM
well it could be ture and ask me i say well it is true and now i am gonna tell everyone whenever i talk about that ******* now i can say he was killed by one of my people great well thats what we guys are .......and i wont be amazed if one day i find out that julius ceaser was a jat ...but i dont agree with the alexander's thing as that was way before jats stepped on the indian soil and as jats themseleves are supposed to be of greek origin i am talking about the saka and scythian theories in here then how can two jats go on fighting with him .....another thing i wont be amazed if alexander was a jat toooo and if that brave jat guy wouldnt have done the honour of slaying that ghori then i would'nt have minded doing it .......bastardslayer is my middle name

ranjitjat
January 31st, 2002, 08:57 PM
dear SANJAY GREETINGS
YAH BAT TO THEK PAR JAT NY SAMJANY KA KAM BHI KASUTA SSSS AMIT NY KON SAMJHV

ranjitjat
January 31st, 2002, 09:07 PM
DEAR AMIT GREETINGS I THINK YOU READ SOME GOOD BOOKS OF HISTORY. WRITTER BY INDIAN &JAT WRITER
2 WHENEVER YOU GO TO INDIA VISIT SWAMI OMANANDJI IN GURUKUL JHAJHAR &MUST VISIT THE MUSEUM LIKE RANBIR BHAI WHO IS GOING WILL ASK ANY OUESTION ON YOUR BEHALF.BUT YOU WILL NOT BELI EVE
SO BETTER YOU GO YOUR SELF