PDA

View Full Version : Ch. Charan Singh not remembered...

utsedh
January 18th, 2002, 05:03 AM
sabhi JAT members ko ram ram,

Hamari community me bahut hi kam aise log hue hai jo politics me aaye hai aur jo politics me aaye hai wo bahut hi kam kisi achchi position per hue hai. Unme se ek hai Ch. Charan Singh ji, jinka janam din December 23 hai aur hum shayad sabhi log unko yaad karna bhool gaye, mai bhi unme se ek hoo. Mera matalb hai ki is site per kisi ka koi message nahi aaya unke bare me (ho sakta hai koi message aaya ho aur maine naa dekha hoo agar aisa hai tou maaf karna).Unke baare me logo ki mixed views hai kuchh log achcha batate hai kuchh log kahate hai ki unhone community ke liye kuchh nahi kiya. Khair wo tou subka apna apna view hai. Per kuchh bhi wo hamari community ke ek famous leader the aur kaffi badi positions per rahene ka bhi unko awasar prapt hua tha.

Mera purpose bus unke janam din per unko yaad karna tha, agar kisi bhai bahen ko unke baare me kuchh view dena hai tou swagat hai.

- Utsedh

dndeswal
December 29th, 2007, 06:40 PM
I came across this old thread and requested Manisha to unlock this.

Alas, we are so busy in discussing Pakistani news, Benazir Bhutto and New Year 2008. But we forgot to remember Ch. Charan Singh, the great Jat leader, on his birthday (23 December).

cooljat
December 29th, 2007, 07:13 PM
Certainly a big mistake, even I feel like culprit cuz I forgot it as well! :(
I believe Ch. Charan Singh was the most honest politician ever!!

Ch. Charan Singh Amar Rehe!! Belated Bday wishes!!

Thanks DND uncle to remind us all about this special day!!

Rock on
Jit

crsnadar
December 30th, 2007, 12:44 PM
उत्सेध सर और दयानंद सर का बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद...
...जो एक भूल होने से सबको बच लिया...

व्यक्तिगत रूप से भी...
बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद...सर जी बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद... :)

समस्त भारतीय राजनीतिक पटल पर अपनी एक अटूट छाप छोड़ने वाली एक आत्मा को कोटि कोटि नमन.

-नमस्कार

nandini
December 30th, 2007, 01:23 PM
Utsedh ji aur Deswal Sir aap dono ka bahaut dhanyawad ki aap ne hum bhule huo ko ek aisi vayakti ki yaad dilai jo bharat ka mahan neta the.

Humare desh ko aaj aise hi netao ki jaroorat hai par aaj Ch.Charan Singh jaisa koi neta nahi hai.

Is mahan neta ko sat sat naman

ranjitjat
December 30th, 2007, 04:41 PM
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=627&highlight=CHARAN+SINGH

There are many locked posts on Ch Charan Singh and our National heroes -Martyrs.
We also not remembered Maharaja Surajmal Balidan divas on 25 Dec.
We heardly know history and our martyrs.
Most of the members even do not know difference between
Col Hoshiar Singh Dahiya PVC 1971 from village Sisana- Sonipat
and Brig- Hoshiar Singh Rathee- Village Sankhol- Dist- Jhajjar a hero of 1962
China war

raj2rif
December 30th, 2007, 06:06 PM
Dear Deshwal Sahab,

Thanks a lot for reminding the community about Ch. Charan Singh's birthday and getting this thread unlocked.

He probably is the single community leader who reached the highest position in Politics in a democratic set up.

He had some excellent views as to how to develop the rural economy. The best thing that we can do to pay our respect to him is to follow a few of his principles and help the community grow. There is no denying that he had passion for the "Kisan" (farmer community) Since most of Jats are Kisan, his distractors tried to brand him as only Jat community leader. Many of us behaved in an indifferent manner and made some immature statement that did not help his cause.

A great leader who came from ranks and became the shining star of our community.

pscil
December 31st, 2007, 05:54 PM
Chaudhary Charan Singh a leader made great by the jats but whoi did nothing for the jats. He was the person who opposed the reservation system for the jats. He could never jell with the likes of Indira Gandhi, unlike leaders like Bansilal the pragramatic politican who hobnobbed with the congress and brought good progress to his state. He was never into realpolitik and always lived in an imaginary world. Look how the idiot like Sanjay Gandhi brought down his downfall.

As I child I remember my dad was a small time junior commissioned officer in the UP police and he was suspended and recommended for dismissal for the police by the district magistrate because he had pulled out the moustache of a Sardar who was trying to act funny and asked him to put it in his shoes (not a good thing to do, I know). Chaudhary Charan Singh was the chief minister and my family approached him to bail us out. Being a very principled man he obviously refused. But there was a pragmatic jat DIG in the police Onkar Singh from Prangarh, who overturned the case and let my father continue with his job. Imagine what would have become of my family if my dad had lost his job. My dad finally managed to eduacate all his children who are well settled all over the world. In life you need to be pragmatic. I have no respect for charan singh and his brand of politics. He was the guy who antogonised all the other communities against the jats.This is the reason why the UP jats are backward compared to the Jats of Haryana and Rajasthan. His son the less said about him the better. He is ready to sleep with any part who can give him power.

Samarkadian
December 23rd, 2008, 12:58 PM
Folks,
Today is Ch. Charan Singh's Birthday.This thread is opened on this occassion. His rememberence becomes more significant in today's Jat scenario more than ever.We generally are excited about the date of upcoming flicks but ironically forget B'day of our great leaders.All new and old members stay here for few minutes and know about the Great Man Ch. Charan Singh. Knowing him first would be the great rememberance to him.Thanks.

cooljat
December 23rd, 2008, 01:08 PM
Thanks Samar for re-opening the thread !

Salutations to Great son of Soil and great Jat leader, Ch. Charan Singh !

Choudhary Saab amar rahe aur Jaton ko inspire karte rehe !!

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day to Ch. Saab, Every Jat must celebrate and remember this great soul on his day !

Salutations once again ! ..

Rock on
Jit

Folks,
Today is Ch. Charan Singh's Birthday.This thread is opened on this occassion. His rememberence becomes more significant in today's Jat scenario more than ever.We generally are excited about the date of upcoming flicks but ironically forget B'day of our great leaders.All new and old members stay here for few minutes and know about the Great Man Ch. Charan Singh. Knowing him first would be the great rememberance to him.Thanks.

raj2rif
December 23rd, 2008, 01:12 PM
चौधरी साहब के जनम दिवस पर मेरे परिवार और न्यू जर्सी में रहने वाले समस्त जाट समुदाय की तरफ़ से भाव-भीनी श्रधान्जली

mukeshkumar007
December 23rd, 2008, 01:26 PM
शताब्दी के महान किसान नेता को उनके जन्म दिन पर कोटि कोटि नमन !
आज वास्तव में चोधरी साहब की कमी बहुत महसूस हो रही है ! बड़ी विडंबना की बात है की आज हमारे पास एक भी नेता ऐसा नही है जो उनका स्थान ले सके.

prashantacmet
December 23rd, 2008, 01:41 PM
chaudhary charan singh amar rahe.......chaudhary ajit singh jindabaad...........

Nishantrathi82
December 23rd, 2008, 02:00 PM
Many Many Happy returns of the day to one of the finest leader of our Community. My Salute to a great person.

spdeshwal
December 28th, 2008, 04:01 AM
He was the only jat leader who was respected by all farmers irrespective of caste and creed. A Great visionary who advocated rural and cottage industries as the only path for India to become a self sufficient and developed nation.
He was a champion of the welfare of the rural women. I must have heard him at 3-4 times and every time he would touch upon subjects related to education, health and safety of rural women. Toilet in every rural home was his brainchild that Hooda Govt. in Haryana is pursuing so vigorously.
I wish he could remain the Prime Minister for a longer period!

anilsangwan
December 28th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Chaudhary Charan Singh Amar Rahein !!!

sachinb
December 28th, 2008, 10:25 AM
Chaudhary Charan Singh Amar Rahein.....Chaudhary Sahab Jindabad:rock

Chaudhary Charan Singh Amar Rahein !!!

vivektaliyan
December 28th, 2008, 01:09 PM
ch. sahab amar rahein.......and we need another Ch. Charan Singh for the betterment of our comunity.........

piush_tomar
January 1st, 2010, 08:28 AM
Chaudhary Charan Singh a leader made great by the jats but whoi did nothing for the jats. He was the person who opposed the reservation system for the jats. He could never jell with the likes of Indira Gandhi, unlike leaders like Bansilal the pragramatic politican who hobnobbed with the congress and brought good progress to his state. He was never into realpolitik and always lived in an imaginary world. Look how the idiot like Sanjay Gandhi brought down his downfall.

As I child I remember my dad was a small time junior commissioned officer in the UP police and he was suspended and recommended for dismissal for the police by the district magistrate because he had pulled out the moustache of a Sardar who was trying to act funny and asked him to put it in his shoes (not a good thing to do, I know). Chaudhary Charan Singh was the chief minister and my family approached him to bail us out. Being a very principled man he obviously refused. But there was a pragmatic jat DIG in the police Onkar Singh from Prangarh, who overturned the case and let my father continue with his job. Imagine what would have become of my family if my dad had lost his job. My dad finally managed to eduacate all his children who are well settled all over the world. In life you need to be pragmatic. I have no respect for charan singh and his brand of politics. He was the guy who antogonised all the other communities against the jats.This is the reason why the UP jats are backward compared to the Jats of Haryana and Rajasthan. His son the less said about him the better. He is ready to sleep with any part who can give him power.

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?29269-Remembering-Ch-Charan-Singh&p=236831#post236831

Ch. Charan Singh: Face of rotten politics
Ch. Charan Singh did nothing for Jat community except made them backward forever. I cant say abt forwardness and development of Jats from other area but I am talking about Ch. Charan singh/Ch. Ajit singh constituency: “Baghpat Lok sabha chetra”.
This is the most back ward area in NCR Region. No Industry, Poor health facility, poor infrastructure, poor transport, single narrow railway line (Delhi- Saharanpur).This area having the highest criminal record in india.
Ch. Charan singh played rotten politics based on farmer and as he even not from baghpat area but people always voted to him only because they respected him as he was being from same community.
Ch. Charan singh supported OBC reservation for Yadav, Gurjar but always opposed it for Jats. Because he knew this thing very clear if jat would be developed he and his coming family generation would not be leader forever, If jat would be backward socially, economically and politically his “political dukan” will move on from one generation to other.
Same thing he passed on to his son ch. Ajit singh. Ajit singh also did same thing with the Jat of western UP and especially with the jats from Baghpat. If I am not wrong Ch. Charan singh and his son Ajit singh did not give a single penny for any school or hospital in his constituency.
But people vote him only because of this false respect which is passing on generation to generation.

************************************************** ************************************************** ***

Bhai Prashant,
I am also from same place. Just reply me with facts dont behave like a uneducated poor Sugar Cane Farmer behave like intellectual. How many school, health center, Job opportunities have been given to Baghpat area by these to "baghpat ke Jaton ki nak". Baghpat is Hardly 20 km far from delhi and what it have today as compare to Noida,Gurgaon, ghaziabad and faridabad.
It does'nt have anything because deliberately he made few people(Not all) of jat community "Mentally Apang" who even can’t think about their own family but can die for these Political Jokers.
So Prashant Bhai reply with facts and dont spit like a uneducated poor jat “Gulam” farmer. Think about our jat community jisko Manniye Ch. Charan singh aur Manniye Ajit singh singh Mentally bimar kar diya hey.(Jat landers I am talking about Few Jats from Baghpat lok sabha chetra not all Jat).

prashantacmet
January 2nd, 2010, 05:38 AM
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?29269-Remembering-Ch-Charan-Singh&p=236831#post236831

Ch. Charan Singh: Face of rotten politics
Ch. Charan Singh did nothing for Jat community except made them backward forever. I cant say abt forwardness and development of Jats from other area but I am talking about Ch. Charan singh/Ch. Ajit singh constituency: “Baghpat Lok sabha chetra”.
This is the most back ward area in NCR Region. No Industry, Poor health facility, poor infrastructure, poor transport, single narrow railway line (Delhi- Saharanpur).This area having the highest criminal record in india.
Ch. Charan singh played rotten politics based on farmer and as he even not from baghpat area but people always voted to him only because they respected him as he was being from same community.
Ch. Charan singh supported OBC reservation for Yadav, Gurjar but always opposed it for Jats. Because he knew this thing very clear if jat would be developed he and his coming family generation would not be leader forever, If jat would be backward socially, economically and politically his “political dukan” will move on from one generation to other.
Same thing he passed on to his son ch. Ajit singh. Ajit singh also did same thing with the Jat of western UP and especially with the jats from Baghpat. If I am not wrong Ch. Charan singh and his son Ajit singh did not give a single penny for any school or hospital in his constituency.
But people vote him only because of this false respect which is passing on generation to generation.

************************************************** ************************************************** ***

Bhai Prashant,
I am also from same place. Just reply me with facts dont behave like a uneducated poor Sugar Cane Farmer behave like intellectual. How many school, health center, Job opportunities have been given to Baghpat area by these to "baghpat ke Jaton ki nak". Baghpat is Hardly 20 km far from delhi and what it have today as compare to Noida,Gurgaon, ghaziabad and faridabad.
It does'nt have anything because deliberately he made few people(Not all) of jat community "Mentally Apang" who even can’t think about their own family but can die for these Political Jokers.
So Prashant Bhai reply with facts and dont spit like a uneducated poor jat “Gulam” farmer. Think about our jat community jisko Manniye Ch. Charan singh aur Manniye Ajit singh singh Mentally bimar kar diya hey.(Jat landers I am talking about Few Jats from Baghpat lok sabha chetra not all Jat).

You were the slaves of "zamindars". It was chaudhary saahab who made you free. Isn't it ironical that some "intellectual morons" ( A paradox but sometime it signifies the true sense) still deny his contribution.

"Chaudhary saahab amar rahe"

VivekBhaarteeya
January 29th, 2010, 07:25 PM
I want to know more about Ch. Charan Singh's ideology, Please suggest me any authentic book on him.

Whatever I know about him makes me respectful to him !!!

cooljat
December 23rd, 2011, 11:53 AM

Ch. Charan Singh's B'day is today and not a single post in his remembering .. Certainly not a good sign, Jatlanders.

Anyways, I pay tribute to arguably the best Peasant Leader ever on his B'day anniversary !!

Long Live Choudhary Saab !

JSRana
December 23rd, 2011, 12:14 PM
I join Cooljat in paying tributes to Choudhary Sahab.

Fateh
December 23rd, 2011, 03:40 PM
Long live Ch Charan singh, In my openion best way to remembering such a tall leader/our elder is to follow his policies, his teachings/guidelines, He is always with us in our heart, but at the same time frequent remembering on such occasions is not only ment to pay respect to him but to remind us about his personality, his policies, teaching/guidelines and information/education for new generation. Thus we must remember our community heros regularly without fail. regards

skarmveer
December 23rd, 2011, 03:59 PM
Shat-2 Naman to Shardheyey Ch. Charan Singh Ji.

vijaykajla1
December 23rd, 2011, 09:04 PM
चौधरी साहब को शत् शत् नमन !!!!

http://www.bhaskar.com/article/RAJ-OTH-millet-porridge-were-to-the-fancier-chirawa-former-prime-minister-in-a-month-2668061.html?HFS-10=
बाजरे की खिचड़ी के शौक़ीन पूर्व प्रधानमंत्री एक महीने तक रहे थे चिड़ावा में!

upendersingh
December 24th, 2011, 12:03 AM

Your this line is highly objectionable. Can you give any proof in support of your abovementioned perception? UP Jats are the only ones who don't have any bad spot on them, while rest of whole world has. I have proof in support of my claim.

DrRajpalSingh
December 24th, 2011, 12:33 AM
[QUOTE=vijaykajla1;291934]चौधरी साहब को शत् शत् नमन !!!!

http://www.bhaskar.com/article/RAJ-OTH-millet-porridge-were-to-the-fancier-chirawa-former-prime-minister-in-a-month-2668061.html?HFS-10=
बाजरे की खिचड़ी के शौक़ीन पूर्व प्रधानमंत्री एक महीने तक रहे थे चिड़ावा में!

We Salute the memory of the great leader that he was. Thanks for putting in your post the Photograph of former Prime Minister of India, Ch. Charan Singh riding a camel.