PDA

View Full Version : Dog fight among top jats

ranjitjat
February 26th, 2002, 08:47 PM
UP ELECTION RESULT

AJITSINGH+ANURADHA LUCKY ! 13
vs
CHAUTALA & SONS------------- 0

real loser are the up jat voters & jats in general. During Ch Charansighji time jats had hold on 125 vidhan sabha seats. there is no chance of a jat chiefminister in up in near future.
way forward seprate kishan pardesh

or
jats will be ruled by Dalits+ muslims+ others

your view please

abhishek
February 27th, 2002, 08:19 PM
I think I agree with what u have said..... I wonder which 'harit pradesh' movement is going.I mean I dont't think Ajit Singh is going to take it up now that elections are over.
Problem is not UP jats voting not in unison problem is lack of leadership of kind of Ch Charan Singh.
As of Haryana sheer number is making sure that you ppl have jat chief minister otherwise jat leadership in haryana is also appaling.
One thing that jats of india need is a leader who really cares about jat not his own pocker

ajaykumar
March 2nd, 2002, 10:02 AM
It is unfortunate that we now don't have any true jat national leader. We should not be fooled by the leadership of Ajit Singh and Om Prakash Chautala anymore. Let's hope this great community will produce more leaders like Ch. Charan Singh (whatever we say or other people say, Ch. Charan Singh was a great national leader with his charismatic personality and ideologies).

Warm Wishes,

ranjitjat
March 4th, 2002, 08:45 PM
Dear Ajaykumar &Abhisekh
I am fully agree with you there is no great leader among jats after Ch CHaransinghji & Ch Devilal ji.I have personal link with them and met them very closely. only strong leader can unite jats in india.
whenever leadership crises in the past collective leadership of Saravkhap panchayat& BKU worked wonder.

If all jats support Ch Mahinder singh Tiaket he can provide good leadership for some time more
& also seprate kishan state

We need good leaders & good social workers
not suka choudhrys

cheers

itsnavin
March 5th, 2002, 06:55 PM
Bhaiyo Raam Raam
I think this is a good topic to discuss for progress of Jat community as a whole. I have read all the messages relating to this. Of course we need a good leadership to unite the efforts but if Chotala holds a rally in western UP to shift the JAT votes from Ajit Singh to him, the search for a good leadership will never end. There will be more 'Chotalas' in UP to hold rallies in Haryana and the dual will go on. Who will be benefited? Punjabi's of Haryana or Chamars of UP? There has to be some understanding not the spoil the roots of colleague in the neighbouring state but to suggest him for some thing good.
All of you have seen the results of recent polls in UP. What Chotala got? nothing...and what he did just cut down some votes from Ajit Singh's party. that's it! And you have the results. And finally no HARIT PRADESH!
Mulayam and Mayawati will never agree for this as the whole of the UP gets the food from the this area.
Don't take it otherwise, I am from Haryana but I don't support the recent moves! Any way we need to resolve the differences arising due to the thin border lines.

Cheers
Navin

rajeshsindhu
March 6th, 2002, 08:38 AM
Nicely said, Navin. I second your thoughts. Instead of fighting against each other our Jat leaders should help each other's cause. We need some leader like Ch: Charan Singh or DeviLal who can do this job. But currently i don't see any propective leader of that kind.
Worse part is our today's leaders. If they cann't give unified leadership then atleast they should not work against each other, as we saw in UP election.
But again, i think the Jats themselves can teach some lessons to our these leaders. When one Jat leader tries to cut other jat leader's prospects the Jats of the respective area should not give any vote to the one.

-Rajesh Sindhu

Navin Farswal (Mar 05, 2002 08:25 a.m.):
Bhaiyo Raam Raam
I think this is a good topic to discuss for progress of Jat community as a whole. I have read all the messages relating to this. Of course we need a good leadership to unite the efforts but if Chotala holds a rally in western UP to shift the JAT votes from Ajit Singh to him, the search for a good leadership will never end. There will be more 'Chotalas' in UP to hold rallies in Haryana and the dual will go on. Who will be benefited? Punjabi's of Haryana or Chamars of UP? There has to be some understanding not the spoil the roots of colleague in the neighbouring state but to suggest him for some thing good.
All of you have seen the results of recent polls in UP. What Chotala got? nothing...and what he did just cut down some votes from Ajit Singh's party. that's it! And you have the results. And finally no HARIT PRADESH!
Mulayam and Mayawati will never agree for this as the whole of the UP gets the food from the this area.
Don't take it otherwise, I am from Haryana but I don't support the recent moves! Any way we need to resolve the differences arising due to the thin border lines.

Cheers
Navin

tushankurs
March 20th, 2002, 05:45 PM
Dharampalji,
Namaskar,
What I feel that Ch. Charan Singh & Ch. Devilal also didn't do anything for JAT cause. If they really worked for the community's cause - where is the second layer leadership after them - Ajit Singh & Chautala??? We need leaders not Politicians...
I go with you that Mahendra Singh Tikait may be the right choice in current scenario. He has grass root level support & have a right kind of background.
May be I'm wrong....as you said you knew both of them personally - may be they have charisma & popularity but they didn't live up to their image & unconditional support they enjoyed throughout their political life.

ranjitjat
March 20th, 2002, 09:24 PM
dear friends . when I said first times that only a strong national leader can unite the jats in india. fighting is bed& unity is good. those who can not unite jat should retire or janata should sent them to farm houses. nobody agreed. this time at least 6 members agree. this is first time on this site that we agreed for a common cause.this is good sign.other wise we are very good in pooling each other legs just for arguement.
Ch Charan singh ji,&Ch Devilalji were freedom fighters. that is history. only weakness was they establiahed family rule like other leaders in india. I agree with you they are no leaders. only cashing on the names of their fathers.
bed news for janata , their families will rule for long time.until janata awake & find a third alternative, grass roots leadership. bku & saravkhap panchayat is the best choice or
rule by dalit+muslim+others

scsheorayan
March 21st, 2002, 05:11 AM
It is getting serious. Hope I am not putting my foot in the mouth (or key board in this instance). Why blame poor politicians (I call them poor because they are poor in spirit and may be filty rich otherwise). They did not fall from the sky they are products of local area and sample of our community. It will be wrong to compare them with their ancestors because people change with time. Jats have changed so has every one then why should not politicians. Public gets the leadership it deserves. It is a free country and people voted for them and they can also vote against them. What is important at this stage is moral strength to develop good people out of which some will be good leaders. Instead of politician bashing We have to concentrate on strengthening the society as a whole and it's moral fibre. Hope when people get tired of materialism the tide will change (may not happen in our life time) but history tells us that it will change for better one day but it has to get much worse before it gets better. Have patience and hope.

tushankurs
March 21st, 2002, 05:05 PM
But why are we still letting them go to represent them as our leaders anymore? AND then we surprised why non-jats have this biased image for us!!!

We provide a mirror to outsiders by selecting our leaders...

Nobody is interested in taking account of development work they need to persue.

Strangers ask me from where do you belong and as soon as I said from Baraut - their instant reaction is "oh, roads are in very bad shape. drainage system is non-existent, nobody takes bus tickets, very dangerous to travel late in evening...." list is long...

And I'm hearing these reactions from past 10 years. There is a saying that "10 saalon mein to Kurdi ke bhi bhaag badal jaate hain" - but for Ajit Singh's own constituency - nothing has changed and I'm sure nothing will change too.

And at election time - they made issues out of sheer non-issues - Chautala vs. Ajit - see the irony...

As rightly put up by Shuba Chandji...we can only hope - PATIENTLY - till Full circle comes to its end...

crsnadar
June 13th, 2002, 03:17 PM
RamRam mere JAT bhaiyo,

All other caste people think that the mind of a JAT is in his GHUTNA. But we have to teach them a lasson that when the mind of a JAT is in his GHUTNA even then other caste people feel trouble. If this mind reaches to the correct area then what happen to other caste people. TUB TO UNKI KHATIYA KHADI HO JAAVEGI.
This is exactly what we have to do.
We have to use our mind and be UNITE together to form a strong community in the world.
UNPAD JAT PADHA JAISA
PADHA JAT KHUDA JAISA.

anurag
June 19th, 2002, 08:20 PM
Rahul Singh jee Raam Raam, Baaki members ko bhee raam raam.

"All other caste people think that the mind of a JAT is in his GHUTNA".....I think we guys are already teaching lots of lessons to people who think this way.....

As of today, I think, jats are doing pretty good in all fields. They are rising and reaching new horizons. Very first example would be Nitin Dahiya...IITD, IIMA.....we have jats all over the world today. And most of them are in good positions and leaping forwad. The only thing is that we need forums like jatland to connect the whole community and build up a unified force....

A bit of a problem lies with leaders like Chautala as well, who have put the JATS in the list of backward communities......at least in haryana. We all are proud to be jats and not OBCs.

guliya
June 26th, 2002, 12:31 PM
hi people

this incident is just not isolated in haryana or UP. take delhi for eg, ex chief minister sahib singh verma is a strong and influential leader. he commands jats votes in delhi. however is is from BJP.
now congress has made deep chand bandhu president of delhi congress, he is also a jat. Since assembly elections are due in delhi next next year, congress have made smt jaishree pawar the mayor of delhi, she is also a jat. this fact is known to everybody that in delhi one cannot form a government without jat votes. The fighting between congress and BJP's jats candidates will cut jats voes of both parties to size!!!!

abhishek
June 26th, 2002, 01:52 PM
LOL
I wonder whether jats today have a "leader" either in UP or Haryana or Delhi or Rajasthan
Name one: ajit singh-> nah!
chautala-> well we have good
number of hoodlums
in our community
he can be their
"leader"!
sahib singh -> great actor
but not a
'leader for rajasthan well not even worth a mention

somebody said 'tikait' bahi bawle to ghane hee
fire to fer kisi ne bhee neta bolege ke

so question is still unanswered is there a creature called jat "leader"

guliya
June 26th, 2002, 04:49 PM
hi all

this situation is not isolated to UP or haryana only. Even the capital delhi is bugged by the same. Ex chief minister of delhi Sahib Singh Verma, iof BJP is a influential jat leader in the state and commands jats votes. this was the reason he was made chief minister in the capital.
Congress had its own heavy weight jat leader to counter BJP. Deep chand bandhu a veteran was made president of delhi congress again to gather jat votes for the party.
So much so is the importance of jat votes in delhi that congress has made Smy Jaishree Pawar the mayor of delhi (she is alo a jat). With assembly elections due in delhi next year what this will do is rip jat votes through its heart. In UP though chautala did not win any seat he cut jat votes. But in delhi not only jat votes will be cut but they will be cut so much that very few jats will win in elections.

Sad story...... but true,,, i hope that through this forum sooner or later something will be done about this.

guliya
June 26th, 2002, 04:51 PM
hi all

this situation is not isolated to UP or haryana only. Even the capital delhi is bugged by the same. Ex chief minister of delhi Sahib Singh Verma, iof BJP is a influential jat leader in the state and commands jats votes. this was the reason he was made chief minister in the capital.
Congress had its own heavy weight jat leader to counter BJP. Deep chand bandhu a veteran was made president of delhi congress again to gather jat votes for the party.
So much so is the importance of jat votes in delhi that congress has made Smy Jaishree Pawar the mayor of delhi (she is alo a jat). With assembly elections due in delhi next year what this will do is rip jat votes through its heart. In UP though chautala did not win any seat he cut jat votes. But in delhi not only jat votes will be cut but they will be cut so much that very few jats will win in elections.

Sad story...... but true,,, i hope that through this forum sooner or later something will be done about this.

scsheorayan
June 27th, 2002, 07:07 AM
It is a real pity that common man has started looking for Great leaders. They are not available in Jat community or in any other community for that matter. The reason is quite simple if we can face the truth. Do we have great teachers ? great farmers ? great sportsmen ? great workers? great parents ? great kids? Unless we can honestly answer yes to all of the above We have no moral right to ask for great leaders and will never get them. The logic is quite simple. People have become more materialistic and are ignoring moral code of conduct and ethics are giving way to Sab Chalta Hai. May be it is time to say
"Yeh Nahin Chalega". When majority of people will start saying that then and only then can we see any noticable change in the downward slope of Indian Morality and quality of finished product. Probably things have to get much worse before they get better. They always get better and will do again but only when the preconditions are met. Good citizens have great leaders because then the race is for giving to the community but now the race is on for taking from community. Each one of us decides what we can give or take. Make up your own mind and do accordingly the results will follow whether we like them or not has no influence on the outcome. Who wants Best leaders ?