PDA

View Full Version : Where are we all from?

suraj
March 12th, 2002, 07:42 AM
So, where in India are you all from?
This way we will know each other a little better.

amitdahiya
March 14th, 2002, 10:57 AM
Dear Suraj
It is almost certain that the jats spearheaded the migration from the caucus region of Eurasia. They did this in unrecorded pre historic times. But there is sufficient evidence from collective memory, cultural factors, anthropological and now emerging genetic mapping data to indicate that four distinguishing factors propelled them in this direction.
1) Their mastery of horsemanship
2) The cultivation ofwheat instead of corn.
3)the search for prime riverine farm land
4)There is one other distinguishing characteristic the veneration of the cow for socio economic and emotional spiritual reasons( our diet was and remains the highest milk based dietary culture in the world).

Since the ancient clans were well established even when Alexander the great left Greece, one of his his early battles was fought against Jats of the Dahiya and the Kang clans with disastrous results for his leading formation or Vanguard of Macedonian troops.

Unable to vanquish them and impressed by their fighting qualities Alexander made treaties with them and they replaced his fighting vanguard of the Macedonian troops that they had defeated.

The Jat clans took many routes to the prime climate and fertile lands of the Indo Gangetic plains. This was several thousand years before any of the great exploring seafaring powers were even born. So the system of Gotras marks the cultural and genetic diversity of the great journeys that the Jats made to reach their present locations.

We are organising an international conference of the Jat Culture and through this site I will keep you and all our other brothers of progress on this front. The plan that we are developing for the integrated development of the Rohat region of Sonepat district is already yielding immensely valuable and fascinating information on our roots and origins. A lot of it will find its way onto this site so "stay with us"
Regards Good wishes
Amit Dahiya

ajaykumar
March 16th, 2002, 06:59 PM
Dear Amit,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on our history. Please keep us informed of the International Conference of the Jat Culture. Just curious - which group/association is sponsoring/ organizing this conference?

Warm Wishes

dhinendra
March 16th, 2002, 07:44 PM
Respected Sir,

Request is from my side also.
Would like to know details about conference.

Also, Thanx for above history details

Regards
A JAT

amitdahiya
March 17th, 2002, 07:37 PM
Ajay Kumar (Mar 16, 2002 08:29 a.m.):
Bhai Ajay and Dhinendra
Its called The Green Circle and you can contact me on: amitindia @ mantraonline .com
regrds and good wishes
Amit Dahiya of Kakroi Sonepat

Dear Amit,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on our history. Please keep us informed of the International Conference of the Jat Culture. Just curious - which group/association is sponsoring/ organizing this conference?

Warm Wishes

ajaykumar
March 17th, 2002, 11:46 PM
Bhai Amit,
Thanks for the information. Look forward to receiving further info.

Warm Wishes,

ranjitjat
March 21st, 2002, 01:23 AM
BHAI AMIT
LAST TIME WE HAVE WORLD JAT MEET IN 1986
I N VILLAGE KANJAWALA. SOME MANY OTHER TRY. GOOD LUCK . GIVE US MORE TIME & INFORMATION
CHEERS

guliya
May 27th, 2002, 06:01 PM
Bhai dharampal,, never heard of world jat meet in village khanjawla,,, iknow that place cos my jija is from the same village

amitdahiya
May 31st, 2002, 11:56 PM
Dear Rohit
The meet in Kanjhawla was not a world meet but in fact a sitting of the Sarva Khaap Panchayat. The oldest and most powerful Panchayat that runs its writ through the Jat lands. The seat of the Panchayat is in Village Sorham District Muzaffarnagar. The late Choudhary Kabool Singhji was the Scion of the family that posseses the largest collection of written history of the Jat people.

Rohit Guliya (May 27, 2002 08:31 a.m.):
Bhai dharampal,, never heard of world jat meet in village khanjawla,,, iknow that place cos my jija is from the same village

akdabas
June 1st, 2002, 02:54 AM
I am not sure about the year But I am very sure that there was some World JAT meeting in Kanjhawala. All the elders of my village tell me that.

I am from the nearby Village.

guliya
June 5th, 2002, 01:16 PM
bhai ashok, whr r u from ranikhera or tikri as they are near kanjhawala