PDA

View Full Version : Jat Strengths and weakness?

sukush
March 22nd, 2002, 01:46 PM
I usually don't like to generalize, still one can get a feel for a community. My goal here to boost our confidence for our strengths and work on weaknesses. Top of my head I can think we have STRENGTHS: Brave, confident, Hardworking, Rational, Innovative, Trustworthy, Straight shooters. TO IMPROVE: TEAM WORK, Strong not supple (Call it ego problem) Can't think more. Let's compile a list for fun and introspection! :-)

ajaykumar
March 23rd, 2002, 10:24 PM
Weakness: Not very mobile, not very enterprising (business etc.), Not diplomatic (it can be called a strength but can become a weekness too)

Strengths: You have a good list.

rajeshsindhu
March 24th, 2002, 12:46 AM
Every virtue/strenght can become vice/weakness if not handled or protected properly. So i would like to raise this weaknes or, in other words, where we we need to improve a lot:-
1. Inability to protect their virtues from being exploited by others(specially by non-Jats).

tushankurs
March 26th, 2002, 02:45 PM
Weaknesses:

Never ever gives it a thought that we can also have weaknesses.

Hard to approach, persue, understand.

Commenly Abusive, alcoholic, behave harshly.

Always content with whatever is. (personally speaking, its a virtue but....this cunning world)

Self centric approach as far as group/team/society behaviour is concerned. We are not actually social animals which matters a lot in today's world.

Lastly, as well said by Rajesh, unprotective of being used by others.

Strengths:

Still raw, natural, direct, harworking, brave.

ranjitjat
March 26th, 2002, 11:33 PM
bhai sunil
jat ky thhhttt to sari duniya jan ssssssssssssss

ya boe eenkh or ya badi bhansh ky liya sada tayarssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
you are seeing on the site every day issue from non -issue with out any reason. we start a topic & end no where.
talk for the sake of talk with out any result is misuse of time &site
just keep the flame of jat ego burning with any cost & no good result

ghar fukh tamasa.

gam ky aakh karni

rajeshsindhu
April 3rd, 2002, 09:51 AM
despite whatever, the two major and unique traits of Jats are:
1. Hard Working
2. Fighting spirit
These two unique inborn capabilities, if properly channelized via proper guidance, can do wonders for the person/community. But unfortunately due to lack of proper guidance these previleges are not getting utilised.

-Rajesh Sindhu

scsheorayan
April 5th, 2002, 07:34 AM
Hello Every One,

Yes there have been a lot of brainstorming here without any concrete action plan. Typical Jat is also man of action (a real Karam Yogi).
Before an action plan can be formulated clear policy and objective has to be defined. May be it is time to stop talking and start doing. Resources are limited don't waste them. In order to make an impact focus on the highest priority area which in my opinion is leading by example and getting people to listen then probably follow in your foot steps. Motivation of youth is the biggest problem facing a large proportion of Jat population. Try and find ways to motivate them and you would have achieved beyond your wildest dreams.

Best of Luck !

rajeshsindhu
April 5th, 2002, 08:25 AM
Very well said, Subha Chand Ji. Hats off!
-Rajesh Sindhu

amitdahiya
April 10th, 2002, 12:26 PM
Dear Sunil I was inspired by your interest in this to put down a few thoughts in terms of '10 new Jat stengths we need to succeed'. I would like very much to receive your comments and feed back on the subject.
Regards Amit dahiya

mbsd_4
May 8th, 2002, 11:54 PM
live life whole hartedly and like a true hero who inspite of living with this world keeps with himself the culture and great advices that his elders have given him.i hope u all agree.