PDA

View Full Version : Fauji Pahlad Singh

rsdalal
March 28th, 2002, 07:31 PM
Fauji Pahlad Singh on hunger strike. He is from Villege Jhadli(Jajhar) and is on hunger strike from last three days. He was alloted a "Jai Jawan Stall" in Delhi by Center Govt and latter it was destroyed by some other authority.(I do not know the reason). Electricity connection to his house disconnected. He lost his one leg in 1971 war.
I just came accross this and wanted to bring this news on this site, but I do not have any detail or more info. Here is the URL.
http://www.amarujala.com/today/27JJRh.htm
...Ranvir

ranjitjat
March 28th, 2002, 10:28 PM
Ranvir bhai thank you for the information.
Sujata Bahin thank you very much for the right suggestion . We must do some thing to help.My support & co-operation is with you. We can send E-mail ,Fax etc to Pm,Defence minister, Cm Haryana& Delhi.People in India can even handle it better

rajeshsindhu
March 29th, 2002, 09:58 AM
I'm with Sujata and Dharmpal Ji, and feeling handicapped of being in US.
No need to stress that Jat bretherns in India must take initiative as quickly as possible. And please let we, NRI Jats, know if we can do anything in this direction, most likely financial.
Does DharmpalJi(or anyone else) knows email Ids or phone numbers of people( CM, PMO etc or whoever can make a difference) where we can convey our feelings/concerns?

Its time for "action" JATs(Justice Action and Truth).

-Rajesh Sindhu

sphougat
March 29th, 2002, 08:35 PM
I am trying to contact some friends.

amitdahiya
March 29th, 2002, 11:01 PM
Bhai Ranvir
I have been unable to access the amarujala sit e for the news item pl could you email the details to me I shall ensure the following
1- Someone will contact him within 24hours to find out his side of the story and post it on this site.
2- Will organise a press conference through friends at thwe Public relations society of India.
The General Secretary of their Delhi Chapter Ashok Arya has offered to do the needful. R.S. Duhan another Jat from the VSNl has also agreed to help with a Memeber of Parliament from Haryana. If you can send me this tonight I shall also meet the MP.
3-Get a good physician to give him a thorough check up. A wounded man without resources can quickly deplete his physical, emotional and material reserves.
4-Jats based in Delhi may pl sign on in reply to this post so that we could work out a roster for us to take turns in visiting him to let him know that he is not alone.
5- Some one could visit his village to find out the exact condition of his dependants and help us decide appropriate assistance.
Your reply ASAP pl. I shall revert daily on progress with this. Am contacting Himanshu Rath CEO of the Agewell foundation who may step in if he is a senior citizen.

Thank you for your timely intimation now lets move quickly to reinforce his resolve and situation.

Amitdahiya

amitdahiya
March 30th, 2002, 10:09 PM
Bhai Ranvir
I still have not received any details of his present location. Is he on fast in Delhi or at his village in Jhajjar or at the district HQ. Since you have the original info pl would you forward it verbatim so that we can work on it from Haryana. The Amar ujala site isnt opening and we are working blind on this without your further feed back. This is quickly degenerating into an opportunity for chit chat whereas timely response is the need of the moment. I promise you action on this but now you simply must send in more details or the original news item. Incidentally they dont know anything about it at Haryana Bhavan in New Delhi .
Regards Amit

rajeshsindhu
March 31st, 2002, 07:52 AM
Amit,Suresh et al,
Kudos to all who made any effort. Can you please update us what is the final resolution of the issues faced by Pahlad ?? I think we still may have to go further.

United we stand, divided we fall.

-Rajesh Sindhu

amitdahiya
March 31st, 2002, 07:25 PM
Some one is going to meet up with him at PGI Rohtak(either Hemchander Dahiya or Tarachand Mor).They are going to help him to achieve connectivity with us all through the Jatland.com web site. He'll have a few phone numbers as well so that he does not feel alone. We'll get his permanent postal address so that he can directly receive any money assistance from us, depending on his circumstances other help can be extended as required or as agreed by us on the net.
Regards, good wishes and well done Kaum for getting together so quickly on this common cause. Fauji Pahlads case is going to help us to test our connectivity and ability to work together in real time to make a small but measurable difference.

rsdalal
April 23rd, 2002, 06:26 PM
Dear Amit Bhai,
I am very sorry for the late response.
I was in India from last 3 weeks and just retuned back. Very happy to see all the responses and efforts from every one to help a JAT bhai.
Let me find out the information from Amar Ujal site and will let you know ASAP. As far as I remember he was on fast in Jajhar DC office. Still let me double check on this.
Thanks again to all JATs
...Ranvir

rsdalal
April 23rd, 2002, 06:46 PM
Amit Bhai,
I was able to find the news item from archives and here is the URL
http://www.amarujala.com/archive/fullnews.asp?filename=27JJRh&id=684710&cat=hr&pda=3/28/02&ci=jjr&day=28&dis=ÕëãUSÂçÌßæÚU&mdis=×æ¿ü&yy=2002

In case you are still not able to retrieve this URL, here is the some information.
Fast is/was in front of JILLA UPAUKT's residence and Jajhar JILLA UPAUKT's name is Ashok KHEMKA. Villege name is Jhadli.
...Ranvir

amitdahiya
May 2nd, 2002, 07:41 PM
Bhai Ranvir
Both Tarachand ji and Hemchander have received no info about him from the hospital attached to the Rohtak Medical college. Now Ch Rattan Singh Mor is arranging to contact him at his village Jhadli with a brief to report on current status, Background details and connectivity arrangements for further action. Where is Suresh he has some details about his hospitalisation perhaps there is a postal address on his hosp record. Tara cahand Mor and other friends are all continuing their efforts to track him and do whatever we can. Regards Amit

sphougat
May 2nd, 2002, 11:38 PM

Real story ye hai.
30 march ko fauji ko medical aid dilkwane ke baad. 31 march ke amar ujalla ma bhi nikalwa diya tha taki sabko pata lag jaye. ma aapko url bhi de raha hun.

http://www.amarujala.com/archive/fullnews.asp?filename=30JJRd&id=687509&cat=hr&pda=3/31/02&ci=jjr&day=31&dis=ÚUçßßæÚ&mdis=×æ¿ü&yy=2002

ranjitjat
May 3rd, 2002, 03:15 AM
New strength ki capsul kha rakhi khuch logo nay- usaka asar ho gaya hh.saman ky andhy ko hara hi hara dikhta hh.
Jhadali- rohtak- jahjhar sy 60 min ka rasta hh.usakay liya 40 din ka time kam hh.
For god sake please stop this drama.If you can not help any one fair enough.But never play with any body feelings & personal problems. For god sake stop this darama.Any body can see how jat unity working-
Carry on good god work

sphougat
May 4th, 2002, 01:51 AM
Bhai amit,

Tarachand mor agar mere pita samaan hai to ma usko parnam karta hun.
Dharampal ji mera dhabbi nahi mere pita samaan sai. Dharampal ji mere se to bahut badhiya hai.
Tum saare mil ke mere latth maro.
Ho sakta hai shanti ho ja.

rajeshsindhu
May 4th, 2002, 07:05 AM
Whatever language was used by Suresh, the message was clear: nothing was done for Pahlad Singh. except some hollow claims on this site.
BTW, past profile of someone won't change the facts raised by Suresh. A harsh language full of truths is less bad than a polished language full of untruths/insincerity.
Reality bites. And reality is that we all failed miserabily in this case. One lesson from this episode is: lets not claim something that we cannot pursue upto its completion.

Regards,
-Rajesh

Amit Dahiya (May 03, 2002 02:19 p.m.):
Bhai Suresh jin logo kay naam pay tu tanz kasay seh tayray pita samaan seh. Jitni samaj seva Tarachand Mor nay karkay yaad bhi koyna raakhi, tu aur tayray jaisay saang rachaan

Suresh Phougat (May 02, 2002 04:29 p.m.):
Ek taraf to mor aur tote ye kah rahe hain ki hamne fauji ka bhalla kar diya. dusri taraf woh usko trace bhi nahi kar paaye hain. logo kitna bhadiya drama hai?

Real story ye hai.
30 march ko fauji ko medical aid dilkwane ke baad. 31 march ke amar ujalla ma bhi nikalwa diya tha taki sabko pata lag jaye. ma aapko url bhi de raha hun.

http://www.amarujala.com/archive/fullnews.asp?filename=30JJRd&id=687509&cat=hr&pda=3/31/02&ci=jjr&day=31&dis=ÚUçßßæÚ&mdis=×æ¿ü&yy=2002

azadsingh
May 4th, 2002, 07:23 AM
I second your thoughts, Rajesh.
Lets all introspect and try to be better in future.

-Azad

azadsingh
May 4th, 2002, 07:44 AM
Amit:
This(your message) is not a friendly language. Sorry to say that.
Please we should not try to shut up the mouths of those who spoke truth( though in some unpolished and disrespecting way) by such unbecoming and equally disrespecting retorts.
Regards,
-Azad

[quote]Amit Dahiya (May 03, 2002 02:19 p.m.):
Bhai Suresh jin logo kay naam pay tu tanz kasay seh tayray pita samaan seh. Jitni samaj seva Tarachand Mor nay karkay yaad bhi koyna raakhi, tu aur tayray jaisay saang rachaan vaale apnay puray jeevan bhar may soch bhi nahi sakogay. Thaari zubaan ki ek ek baat vyang chhand may likhi seh aur yeh hi ghatiya- pun kaum nay har maukay par ulta khichya kare seh. Achanak teri boli bhi dilli kay topi walya jaisi lage seh bhai rastay may kahi tayra desi accent bhi gir pada kay? Chal tu toe pagaya ib tera accent bhi vapas ajaaaga.
Aur jo log angrejo kay beech may rehtay huay na toe unki tameez, taaleem, zubaan may akl aur kaam ki baat kar sakte hain or nahi apni zubaan mein koi akl aur kaam ki batt, unki baaton ka hukka koi bhi tarakki sheel insaan nahi peevay ga.
No thank you for your intemperate remarks about your elders and better persons whom you and your dhabbi have not even met.

sphougat
May 4th, 2002, 07:52 AM

amitdahiya
May 4th, 2002, 09:41 AM
Bhai Azad, Rajesh, Suresh,

Think for one moment no clear info was available for instance even on a simple issue such as the good mans address.All I have been able to do on the net is to contact a number of genuine people to be prepared to act for this good cause. Those who detail the ' failures of others efforts shoulkd first proclaim their own measurable contribution or achievement or have you all conveniently forgotten what the bulk of jats have been doing in this time, all this has been happening during the harvest season. Do not mock the sincere efforts of ordinary Jats taking time off during a busy harvest season to try and contact him.
Jo lamni par kabhi baithay nahi voh bhala kya number daygay un jatton ko jinhonay is wakt bhi majboori aut mazdoori kay talay joonjhtay huay bhi kaum khattirwakt kaddya aur aagay bhi wakt kaddanko tayyar seh.Laanat seh jo saray ana kaali zubaan aur kadvi nazar say apni kaum ki koshish ko dekhya kartay.

Finally Suresh I have sent my mobile number with several people to Fauji Bhai you have not sent me your number till date tu parde may rehkar samaj seva kare se kay.

rajeshsindhu
May 4th, 2002, 10:34 AM
Amit:
With no any grudge, but read below what you claimed earlier; and also how much of it has materialised. Lets not raise expectations by saying things that are out of control/execution. I requested via this site as well as via personal mail to you about lattest on Pahlad's case but you never responded. How will one interpret it?
Regarding those who are not doing( or have not done) for community, its better not to do anything than to make a mockery of someone's pathetic situation by raising not-to-be-met hopes/expectations.
We are here,not to prove our community sentiments to others, but to serve the community; and that doesn't need other's approval/disapproval.

Regards,
-Rajesh

Amit Dahiya (Mar 31, 2002 08:55 a.m.):
Some one is going to meet up with him at PGI Rohtak(either Hemchander Dahiya or Tarachand Mor).They are going to help him to achieve connectivity with us all through the Jatland.com web site. He'll have a few phone numbers as well so that he does not feel alone. We'll get his permanent postal address so that he can directly receive any money assistance from us, depending on his circumstances other help can be extended as required or as agreed by us on the net.
Regards, good wishes and well done Kaum for getting together so quickly on this common cause. Fauji Pahlads case is going to help us to test our connectivity and ability to work together in real time to make a small but measurable difference.

ranjitjat
May 4th, 2002, 10:10 PM
Dear all
Bhai yu maney english tt nahi ati mantt england mae bhi gori bahanas chari hh
ma to yah request kar raha tha ki eska or darma mat banao jo Rajesh or dusary bhai kah rahay hh bahi bat kahi the.
Jhadli ka jhadla mat banao nato sary jhadda mae fhsae rah javogy- jasawa ky chakar lagany sy jhadali nahi phochogy- jhadali ki sidha rasta mm bata sakata hu hamary gam sy 5 kmhh- mm sary gam ny janosu-jhadali ky admi bhi canada usa tak hh
unaki madad sy fhoji ka gharalu mamla set ho gaya hh- sarkari kham sarakari tor per hoga

tom bhai eekh boban sy phaly bhans mat bado
yah sari kahani- jatda katda ki hi hh
Amit bhai England rah kar bhi khoch nahi sikha bo to mm ho - yah pahala attAck nahihh
Suresh ur taray pita saman to mm bhi hh
per mari bhjati ny to personal freedom kahhss
mara sang to rat din hoga khub huuka bajaga.
mere khani history ban chuki- ghasloa bhiwani- haryana-london- cambridge- usa mae jhandy ghad rakhsy- ek misal hh naye phidhiky liya-jo upper udana chahta hr bhai many madad kaki hh- karta rahuga- jat hon ka mane maan hh- mere sari community ss
kisi bhai ko meri unati sy dhuk- ky maney jhadey kue lad khu naghdey good luck to them
Fhoji parlad singh mere padosi ghamkass- mm madad karney ko aag aya tha - jo kuch huwa ho rah hh isliya bich mae aya tha- sari khani sy
mm jadha dhukhi hu-
es sari khani sy lesson lay kar khuch karna hh to agey aao- nahi to kue jat guganda banao
sari duniya ham ko hasti hh

har admi sy galti hoti hh-galti manan sy admi bada hi hota hh
per ham jat kabhi nahi samajay gy