PDA

View Full Version : Appeal for a compiler!!

sukush
April 18th, 2002, 01:55 AM
I've been impressed by the maturity of many thoughts at Jatland , but unless implemented, to me they are more like "buddhi vilaas". I want to request here if some is ready to assume a role of an information compiler with an goal to make a "business plan" (At back of mind know that plan will be executed). I wanted to do that myself but currently my priorities and bandwidth doesn't permit. If anyone is ready to assume responsibility here I would be happy to take a few hours every week to assist. Also, if anyone wants to assume role of an active advisor/contributor, please respond. Please don't respond to this message if you don't have genuine desire and don't feel responsible to give back to society (India). If you feel more comfortable sending me a personal message please feel free to shoot me an email.

scsheorayan
April 18th, 2002, 08:33 AM
Thanks Sunil at least We have started thinking about doing some thing more than just talk. At my age it would be OK to consider me as public property since most household duties are taken care. I don't have to milk cows,don't have to cook dinner and no worry about exams. Thus ready for real life test and hope some one can benefit from it.My credentials may not be the best. You are welcome to look at www.geocities.com/scsheorayan.

Therefore I am prepared to devote some of my time and effort to worthwhile cause. At this stage it looks like a worthwhile cause but down the track if the focus changes then things could change. Being a staright forward and some times very blunt person I can tell you that I am not seeking recognition or trying to promote self interest and will not put up with arrogance. Politics is boring so is useless arguement. Instead of sending a personal email I have decided to publish it here for the benefit of other members. So if you all think thatI have some thing of value to pass on then I am ready willing and available. We can start by defining objectives and preparing business plan. In my opinion the biggest challenge facing Jat community now is eroding level of culture and motivation which manifests in many forms including high crime rates, high suicide rates, marriages break ups etc. Our focus should be on strengthening interpersonal relationships and commitments to self improvement. It is not so important where the graph of progress start as is the slope. With a positive slope we can reach any height over time and with negative slope we can go down wards to any depths. Our first step must be to ensure a positive direction. How it can be done is a tall order and would take a lot of resources. Any comments Please

amitdahiya
April 18th, 2002, 01:13 PM
Dear Sunil
It may help if in the first instance you put down your thoughts in the form of a simple concept note which might help us to think simultaneously to save time.
Regards
Amit Dahiya

sukush
April 20th, 2002, 03:52 AM
As I mentioned above, right now I'm not in position to assume a lead role. So I'm still looking for a volunteer to assume a leader's role. Shubha chandji, thank you very much for your open communication. I think this is the kind of communication that is needed to stay on the same page. I respect your sincere thought very much. Also, thanks Amit for volunteering. I'll keep you guys in mind if and when I'm in a position to execute something. FYI, I got two email responses too volunteering to contribute but no one has taken challege to lead.
Please guys don't hesitate, if anyone has concerns let's talk about them or all of us are hear just for "budhi vilaas". Also, some people may hesitate to work as personally they may not know other people involved. I look at Jatland as platform to synergize positive people. Any questions, Air them! (only if you are genuinely willing to ACT)

azadsingh
April 21st, 2002, 11:28 PM
removed by author

sukush
April 21st, 2002, 11:50 PM
Dear Azad Ji,
I'll be able to communicate with you only if you show interest for "action" from your side.

azadsingh
April 23rd, 2002, 12:10 PM
removed by author

sukush
April 23rd, 2002, 12:21 PM
Dear Azad Ji,
I really couldn't decode your message (what you really mean to say). Perhaps, I need simpler words. I simply meant if you are one of the people I can count as "resource" to actually "do" something, please mention your interest. Hope this clarifies!
Again, This site need "resources" so if are planning to leave, I'd urge you to stay and contribute around here.

rajeshsindhu
April 24th, 2002, 07:55 AM
Sunil:
Azad is already a resource - he is a constructive 'critic'!!
Any way, i'm responding to your call to "do" something. Please publicise your "concept note" so that interested folks can brain storm on it.
I can also provide some concept notes on "Educational Upliftment of Rural Community"; and can drive it also if required.

--Rajesh