PDA

View Full Version : Dog fight among top jats- part II

guliya
June 26th, 2002, 04:52 PM
hi all

this situation is not isolated to UP or haryana only. Even the capital delhi is bugged by the same. Ex chief minister of delhi Sahib Singh Verma, iof BJP is a influential jat leader in the state and commands jats votes. this was the reason he was made chief minister in the capital.
Congress had its own heavy weight jat leader to counter BJP. Deep chand bandhu a veteran was made president of delhi congress again to gather jat votes for the party.
So much so is the importance of jat votes in delhi that congress has made Smy Jaishree Pawar the mayor of delhi (she is alo a jat). With assembly elections due in delhi next year what this will do is rip jat votes through its heart. In UP though chautala did not win any seat he cut jat votes. But in delhi not only jat votes will be cut but they will be cut so much that very few jats will win in elections.

Sad story...... but true,,, i hope that through this forum sooner or later something will be done about this.

abhishek
June 26th, 2002, 07:25 PM
he
deep chand bandhu is not a jat!!!!!
by no means that creep is jat.
only jat leader congress has in
delhi is "SAJJAN KUMAR"
for those who dont know him
well .......... itz better you
dont listen to feats of this
guy.... a real "gunda" he is

guliya
June 27th, 2002, 10:53 AM
mr dhama,
i suggest pls get your facts right, i agree sajjan kumar is a jat, but deep chand bandhu is surely a jaat, this cannot be debated.. its a wel known fact in delhi!!

akdabas
June 29th, 2002, 10:06 PM
Hi,

I belive we don't have any confusion between Mr. Deep Chand Bandhu and Mr. Deep Chand who belongs to Mubarak pur dabas is also a
JAT politician from Congress.

I don't think Mr. Deep Chand Bandhu is a JAT even though some news tells him that he is a JAT leader. for reference please see
http://www.tribuneindia.com/2001/20011205/ncr1.htm

I belong to local delhi and I never heard from any of my elder that Bandhu is a JAT leader.

Ashok Kumar Dabas

guliya
July 2nd, 2002, 05:41 PM
trust me he is a jat