PDA

View Full Version : VILLAGE PHOTOS

srajdeep
July 21st, 2002, 07:00 AM
aree kisi pe haryana ke gamman ke photo haan ke. mujhe kuch saathiyan ko dikhaane haan ar mere pa ek bhi nahi. jo kisi pe ho to bhi scan karke bhej do. mera email ha
srajdeep@attbi.com
bahut bahut dhanyavaad

scsheorayan
July 22nd, 2002, 05:40 AM
Gam ke Photo to bahut hain or scan karke bhej bhi denge lekin pahle yeh batao ki gam se kitna lagav hai ? Haryana ke gam koi museum to hain nahin doston ko dikhane ke liye aur jiska lagav nahin hai uske liye koi mayne nahin rakhta.

srajdeep
July 22nd, 2002, 09:31 PM
majhe ek baat samajh main nahi aaye. yo lagav ar photo ke beech ke samband ha. jo kisi ke paas gaam ke photo nahe hain iska matlab yoh to nahi ek use laagav nahi gaam ta. maine baat maani ek gaam museum nahi hain par agar koi dekhna chahve ek gaam dekha kissa ha to use dekhana to chaiyea ek naa. mere jo bhi photo the yoh ghar pe pade hain isliya uahan tum logon te sahayta maangi the..

yvsgaawar
July 22nd, 2002, 10:50 PM
Hi All,
No offence, but I think Rajdeep is right. If someone wants to see our villages(In correct sense), then we should definitely take this opportunity to show them and explain to them positive features of our villages.

shokeen123
July 23rd, 2002, 12:14 AM
Shubha Chand Bhai:

With all due respect, indeed Rajdeep' s request was an innocent and reasonable one, with no offense to the Jat culture. If anything, it only goes to show he is trying to show the unseen simple beauty of the real villages.

regards,

Sujata

scsheorayan
July 23rd, 2002, 05:51 AM
OK Every one, No problem as soon as I can scan some of the photos will email to Raj. Hope he uses them with discretion because they are personal.

srajdeep
July 23rd, 2002, 08:21 AM
thank you Shubha Chand. as I told you in the personal mail I need them to show to some friends here what our villages looks like. they all have wrong impression of indian villages. hell even in india people don't know difference bettn jats and sikhs. thanks again.
regards
rajdeep singh

yvsgaawar
July 23rd, 2002, 07:02 PM
Hi Subha,
Thank you very much for your understanding. I love your attitude, this is what we called real JAT, Angry but still helpful.

Thanks Again

sanjaychhikara
August 22nd, 2002, 05:18 PM
Rajdeep singh (Jul 20, 2002 09:30 p.m.):
aree kisi pe haryana ke gamman ke photo haan ke. mujhe kuch saathiyan ko dikhaane haan ar mere pa ek bhi nahi. jo kisi pe ho to bhi scan karke bhej do. mera email ha
srajdeep@attbi.com
bahut bahut dhanyavaad

hai, i have one foto actually,
if u would like it to have mail me

sanjay chhikara