PDA

View Full Version : my location change from Delhi to Melbourne

guliya
July 30th, 2002, 12:13 PM
sabhi jato ko mera sadar parnam

i have moved from delhi to melbourne to do MBA from rmit university. If thr is any jat is australia ill be gald to communicate

rohit guliya
guliya@yahoo.com

rsdalal
July 30th, 2002, 06:05 PM
Congratulations.
That's why we were not getting posts from you for some time.
Take care...

skpunia
July 30th, 2002, 07:00 PM
Congratulations!!!
Would you please give me some info. about the education in Australia? The reason I want to know, my brother is also interested to do some course from Australia. He did his Under graduation (Major: Computer Engineering) from India.
I would appreciate for any help.
Thank in Advance.

ndahiya
July 31st, 2002, 02:49 PM
hi rohit

shubha chand ji is there in sydney... not too close, but the perfect aussie contact for you!!!

nitin

saurabhsaharan
July 31st, 2002, 10:50 PM
Rohit,

Best of luck for your new endeavour!!!

scsheorayan
August 1st, 2002, 05:07 AM
Thanks Nitin,
Have already sent private message to Rohit and will do our best to make him feel at home in Australia. Melbourne is a good place but a lot of Indian students come to Sydney that is where one in every five Australian lives including 50 or so Jat families. Any one interested in Australian education or moving to Australia please feel free to contact. Good luck to Rohit and other students who rely on Australian education to move ahead in life.

rsdalal
August 2nd, 2002, 06:04 PM
Rohit,
How about if you write-up your experience in getting through this process. May be Admins can put that on this site. This might be usefull for other students and they can benefit from this.
What to write in this ?
Information which you think, if you would have known beforehand, would have helped you in this process.
Thanks and contrats again.
...Ranvir

guliya
August 13th, 2002, 03:06 PM
thanks everyone for your wishes. Melbourne me jhanda gad chuka hai

skpunia
August 16th, 2002, 08:29 PM
Cheers!!!