PDA

View Full Version : Part 2:"Who I Am Makes a Difference"...PS: The story gets better and better as you read on

dkumar
July 30th, 2002, 03:14 PM
envelope was addressed, "Mom and Dad".

The boss went back to work a changed man. He was no longer a grouch but made sure to let all his employees know that they made a difference.

The junior executive helped several other young people with career planning and never forgot to let them know that they made a difference in his life..one being the boss' son.

And the young boy and his classmates learned a valuable lesson.

"Who you are (regardless of status or negativity from those who are miserable) DOES make a difference". Misery looks for and loves company, but happiness and joy is contagious! Spread the joy...It is Great to just be alive!!!

I'm passing the blue ribbon to you, for who YOU are does make, a difference; hopefully, it will always be for the good! Pass it on.......

yvsgaawar
July 30th, 2002, 09:22 PM
That was a great Story. I do not know what to write, but I have a printout of the story and I want to keep it with me.

Thanks, you do make a difference.

saurabhsaharan
July 31st, 2002, 01:09 AM
Nice one Dhanesh!!!

Keep posting such good stuff :)

proudjat
July 31st, 2002, 02:02 PM
VERY WELL SAID DHANESH.
N THANX FOR THE BLUE RIBBON WE MUST ALL CARRY ON WITH THIS. AM SURE IT IS GOING TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF LIVES TREMENDOUSLY.

dkumar
July 31st, 2002, 06:21 PM
hi yagya,

Thnx a lot for such a kind appreciation!

I hope this to spread in our practical/personal lives too!!!

thanks to Saurabh and Semma also for their respective views!

Thnx once again,

YagyaVir Singh Gaawar (Jul 30, 2002 11:52 a.m.):
That was a great Story. I do not know what to write, but I have a printout of the story and I want to keep it with me.

Thanks, you do make a difference.

devdahiya
January 21st, 2005, 12:18 PM
Dear Dhanesh,

Great Thought And Advise.....par Bhai Aap Kahan Guum Ho Gaye Ho? Kabhi-@ Jatland Ka Bhi Dhyaan Kiya Karo.thanx Again