PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on posting response.

urmiladuhan
August 8th, 2002, 12:22 AM
How are you all today! I posted a thread couple of days back regarding intercaste marriage and after reading the responses decided to post this message. First: it is imperative not to take the opinions posted here
personally. Critisism is never of a person but of the action, as posts are not directed towards a person. The purpose of coming to this board should be to look inside of us and our actions by communicating with other Jats to see whether WE are contributing towards the preservation and spread of 'Jat way of life'
or if not, what can I do in concrete ways during my life time to give something back to my 'com'. Things have to be said plainly with no sugar coating to get straight to the point.
There is no other way around to get things working.

Have a nice day!

shokeen123
August 8th, 2002, 12:28 AM
"The purpose of coming to this board should be to look inside of us and our actions by communicating with other Jats...!"

And what do you think we were doing until you came along.....?

Sujata

brij
August 8th, 2002, 04:37 AM
Waiting to show off how 'progressive' you are, perhaps, by flaming someone new to the boards?
BTW, who is this 'we' you speak of? Who died and voted you .......?

scsheorayan
August 8th, 2002, 04:43 AM
Come on people get a life and try to rise above pettiness. Arguements for the sake of arguement are poison for inter relations. If you have a point say it in a decent language and am sure others will appreciate it. But practice restrain in venting your frustration over some one's opinion. JATS are usually compared with Buffalo who has so much tolerance. Where is that quality ?

yvsgaawar
August 8th, 2002, 05:37 AM
Thank you Mr. Brij ji and Mr. Subhachand ji.

yvsgaawar
August 8th, 2002, 05:39 AM
Subha Chnad ji, the photo looks like "MERE GAAM KE LAHYA(sarso) KE KHET".

THANKS FOR THE PHOTO.

scsheorayan
August 8th, 2002, 07:21 AM
Thanks it is a real Sarson ka khet on Haryana Rajasthan border. Hope others like it too and are reminded of their roots.

shokeen123
August 8th, 2002, 07:41 AM
Brij Dehiya (Aug 07, 2002 07:07 p.m.):

"Waiting to show off how 'progressive' you are, perhaps, by flaming someone new to the boards? BTW, who is this 'we' you speak of? Who died and voted you .......?

Hmm! Let's see should I respond to that? No, you are not worth it!

:-)

add
August 8th, 2002, 07:58 AM
bahi aade to loo chaalen hai .....koi ek aadha sheet lahar ka post aan do ne....nahi te dat jao ise bore bore posting karunga bhaaje nahin thayao ge....full stop

mansi
August 8th, 2002, 07:04 PM
Bhai brij
agar kisa khatar acha nahin bol sakdai to kisa khatar bura bhi nahin bolna chahiya,just wanted to remind you of one of the common and good points of the jat community that we all as jats posses but over see it at times out of ignorance!...........as you your self had said this too that.........culture of the family deviates from the common points of the culture of the community..............
TAKE YOUR TIME TO THINK ABOUT IT,NO PRESSURES:)

shokeen123
August 8th, 2002, 09:47 PM
Mansi dear!

If only there were more Jats tolerant of every one else, we wouldn't be continuing this thread!

I am so proud of your honesty and integrity!

Thanks!

Sujata

scsheorayan
August 9th, 2002, 07:34 AM
Good ! Now that every one has let off the steam probably we can talk about some thing more constructive. But ofcourse if the matter is not resolved keep it pending till we meet next time and will try to resolve Monkey and Baniya style. Do you know what it is ? When monkeys harass a Baniya he uses a clever trick of keeping a Bheli(Jaggeri) and some sticks (Dandas). Monkeys come and grab the Bheli the next one beats him with stick and snatch the Bheli. That trick could work for Jats too. People used to believe that education improves the quality of people but here we are bent up on proving otherwise. It really does not matter in what language you say but what you say. Do our words unite Jats or divide them this should be our criteria and those who really care about good name of Jat community will place this criteria before their own little egoes and get even efforts. Let us try and put our best foot forward and not the worse one. Let us see whether our best foot is good enough to inspire others. Are you putting your best foot forward ?