PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Jat association in Chicago?

urmiladuhan
August 8th, 2002, 10:05 PM
I am very interested in being its member. If any members are on this board, please contact me on the board (i have removed my e mail after i got e mails in my box threatning me if i did not stop anti intercaste propaganda!). These are the same people who talk about free speech in front of everyone and then send private e mails. (Laughing out Loud!!)

Thankyou in advance!
Urmila Duhan.

rajeshsindhu
August 8th, 2002, 11:08 PM
Urmila:
Are you joking about 'threatning emails"?! i wish so.
If not, then lawphilics must tell that those who are sending such emails are hitting on their own feet.
And they are not threatning just you but the whole Jat community, as the whole Jat community is against the intercaste marriage.
BTW, why don't you expose such people?!

-rajesh
PS: no need to tell you that Jats are never intimidated by such things.

duhan (Aug 08, 2002 12:35 p.m.):
I am very interested in being its member. If any members are on this board, please contact me on the board (i have removed my e mail after i got e mails in my box threatning me if i did not stop anti intercaste propaganda!). These are the same people who talk about free speech in front of everyone and then send private e mails. (Laughing out Loud!!)

Thankyou in advance!
Urmila Duhan.

shokeen123
August 8th, 2002, 11:14 PM
Mr. Sindhu!

That would be me!

Sujata

yvsgaawar
August 8th, 2002, 11:25 PM
Then you deserve an exit door from the jatland.com.

dpdagar
August 8th, 2002, 11:53 PM
Bahi Gaawar Jat,
I hope u will not mind it....
This is not the right way to address our members.
We should respect each and every member of this site (like we do with our family members) than only we will be known as real JAT.

I hope u have lived in rural environment.. ......strength of our community based upon the respect of elders and patience/affection towards young.
please accept my apology if my words hurt u in any way....

keep smiling ....
Dagar

dpdagar
August 9th, 2002, 12:00 AM
-----------typo-----------

yvsgaawar
August 9th, 2002, 12:53 AM
Hi Devprakash bhai,

Thanks for reminding me my roots. I wrote the above post at the height of emotions(Anger). I would like to take my words back. and request moderator to do something to prevent such an incidents.

GOD BLESS JATLAND.COM

mansi
August 9th, 2002, 01:30 AM
Yagyavir Bhai
app ka tarika to bahot khatarnak(DANGEROUS) sai app to phata phat ar tala ai tala aapni bat bhi sarka jawo so ............Then you deserve an exit door from the jatland.com.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GaawarJat

ar koya burna na mana phat dana si mafi bhi mang jawo so,ar aap ka ees style tain padan alai confuse ho jawan sai aak aap kis phar ki bat karo so! just kidding :)

YagyaVir Singh Gaawar (Aug 08, 2002 03:23 p.m.):
Hi Devprakash bhai,
Thanks for reminding me my roots. I wrote the above post at the height of emotions(Anger). I would like to take my words back. and request moderator to do something to prevent such an incidents.

GOD BLESS JATLAND.COM

mansi
August 9th, 2002, 02:07 AM
Urmila ji
app nai badiya kara jo apna signature with full name da diya nahin to main appnai U.DUHAN tain jat bhai samajh rahi thi aur baki saab bhi app na yohai samajh tai hon gai eeb tahin and also you had been reffered too most of the time as mr.intellectual.so now , since you are no more mr. so you don't have to mind it.
and yes i heard somebody talking about free speech somewhere in general talk section itself so let me see it and find it out for you and bring that to your knowledge
------------------------------
Urmila ji here it is-:........................Tsk, tsk. Some 'progressives' here act like frightened children threatening lawsuits or whatever merely to prohibit free speech....................
offcourse yes ............These are the same people who talk about free speech in front of everyone and then send private e mails............these are the same people Urmila ji, apnai Brij bhai kai reply ki quoting aai sa ya to.
and you don't have to mind and be afraid of threatining e-mails it's simple just avoid them don't read them and open them atall
na hai app unti pado gai ar na hai app nai bera laga ga wo thretening e-mail san aur na appnai pad kai delet karni pada gi since you would be awair of that particular person e-mail id and name so just delete them as it is.:)
and one last thing
WHEN DID YOU STARTED THIS ANTI INTERCASTE PROPOGANDA I DIN'T READ IT .SO YOU START PROPOGANDA THEN DISCUSSION,WILL KEEP THIS IN MIND TOO
..............(Laughing out Loud!!)..........DON'T FORGET TO GIVE BIG SMILES TOO PLEASE WHILE LAUGHING OUT LOUD AS IT IMPROVES FACE VALUE EVEN MORE!:-) :-):-):-):-):-)

duhan (Aug 08, 2002 12:35 p.m.):

Thankyou in advance!
Urmila Duhan.

yvsgaawar
August 9th, 2002, 02:24 AM
Hi Mansi ji,
You must be preparing your sword to cut my throat; sorry I didn’t give you that chance!!!. Better luck next time. Just kidding. ;D

mansi
August 9th, 2002, 02:43 AM
Bhai Ygyavir
main to majak karon son mausam thanda karan ki koshish sai ya to kisa tarhan ees general talk section main snowfall ho ja rainfall to hondi koni ghana time ho liya ar ghani bat dekh li ees rain ki snowfall aai ees garmi ka mukabla kar saka gi:-):-) to phaar bhai ygyavir kyama umed rakhoon app tain, kai app bhi lao ga kaymai shara ya snowfall karwan ka?bata diyo ees main sharman ali koya bat nahin:-):-):-).
YagyaVir Singh Gaawar (Aug 08, 2002 04:54 p.m.):
Hi Mansi ji,
You must be preparing your sword to cut my throat; sorry I didn’t give you that chance!!!. Better luck next time. Just kidding. ;D