PDA

View Full Version : thanx sujata and mansi!!!

raj_ecstasy
August 13th, 2002, 05:28 PM
hi guyzz!!
thanx 4 liking my poem,and mansi if jats can't go to the sun 4 a walk,who can??i mean v r the braves and v r the trend setters,right?? anyways,point well taken and thank u so much for replying, and sujata,that little line of compliment can do wonders 4 for some people,
now going off the joy ride and coming to a serious question, y in hell the jats r described as "gavaar" people who teases gals in buses and starts "panga" without any reason?? especially in delhi,this is the common thinking! well i am ready to do anything and everything to change this ,afterall one can make a difference,!!!!
one of thousands and thousands of educated and proud jat citizen of india, RAJ

mansi
August 13th, 2002, 08:37 PM
Raj bhai
i liked your mannerful ,polite and decent attitude and behaviour!please keep it up!
sincerely saying you write so good and personaly i was very happy to read your poem atleast sombody is talking good, happy and joyfull things here please write somemore of this kind my comment was just to add some humour not to disgrace you or your writing in anyway hope you understand ,please comeup with some more we truly lookforwd for it!
and also big smiles too like a good borther:-)
raj k baniwal (Aug 13, 2002 07:58 a.m.):
hi guyzz!!
thanx 4 liking my poem,and mansi if jats can't go to the sun 4 a walk,who can??i mean v r the braves and v r the trend setters,right?? anyways,point well taken and thank u so much for replying, and sujata,that little line of compliment can do wonders 4 for some people,
now going off the joy ride and coming to a serious question, y in hell the jats r described as "gavaar" people who teases gals in buses and starts "panga" without any reason?? especially in delhi,this is the common thinking! well i am ready to do anything and everything to change this ,afterall one can make a difference,!!!!
one of thousands and thousands of educated and proud jat citizen of india, RAJ