PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

akdabas
August 15th, 2002, 06:27 PM
All brothers & sisters happy Independence day.

Saare janha se achchha Hindostaan hamaara.

JAY HIND.

smalik
August 15th, 2002, 06:43 PM
JAI HIND DABAS

shokeen123
August 15th, 2002, 07:13 PM
Le Bhai Ashok mai apne office mai salute ki position mai khadi suin, tum saare bhi kade ho jyao...

Jana-Gana-mana-adhinayaka, jaya he
Bharata-bhagya-vidhata.
Punjab-Sindh-Gujarat-Maratha
Dravida-Utkala-Banga
Vindhya-Himachala-Yamuna-Ganga
Uchchala-Jaladhi-taranga.
Tava shubha name jage,
Tava shubha asisa mage,
Gahe tava jaya gatha,
Jana-gana-mangala-dayaka jaya he
Bharata-bhagya-vidhata.
Jaya he, jaya he, jaya he,
Jaya jaya jaya, jaya he!

Sujata

anurana
August 15th, 2002, 07:14 PM
hum bulbuleen hain iski , ye gulsitaan hamara hamara...
sare jahan se achha....

shokeen123
August 15th, 2002, 07:22 PM
History of India

Around 3000 BC, one of the world's oldest civilisations flourished in India. Excavations in the north-western region have uncovered well-planned cities like Mohenjodaro, Harappa and Lothal as well as dockyards for sea-borne trade.

From around 2000-1500 BC, nomadic Indo - Aryan groups came to settle in Northern India. Aside from the horse, they introduced the worship of fire. From nomads to settled agriculturists, the Aryans developed village communities. Hinduism was at a very nascent stage and Sanskrit, from which many modern Indian languages are derived, developed alongside Dravidian, Sino-Tibetan, and munda languages. The Vedas, Upanishads and epics - Ramayana and Mahabharata - are the major works dating back to those ancient times.

Social and intellectual ferment in the 6th century BC led thinkers like Mahavira and Gautama Buddha to seek and offer alternate paths - Jainism and Buddhism.

When the Greek ambassador Megasthenes visited India, in the 3rd century BC, the north was consolidated into one great empire under Chandragupta Maurya. His grandson, Ashoka the great (268-231 B.C.), was deeply affected by the bloodbath on the battlefield, and chose to practice and disseminate the Buddhist philosophy of non-violence in India and abroad.

Between 320 and 480 AD, often referred to as the Golden Age of the Guptas, India saw the flowering of art, culture, literature and science. Scholarly treatises on subjects ranging from medicine and mathematics to astronomy and even love (the famed Kamasutra) were written.

Qutub-ud-din Aibak laid the foundation of Muslim rule in India in the 13th century. The Tughlaqs and Lodis succeeded the Aibaks. In the 16th century, Babur founded the Mughal empire which reached its zenith with his grandson Akbar (1562-1605) the Great. Another ruler, Shahjehan, is famous for building the magnificent Taj Mahal.

The 17th century brought the Europeans, with the British, French, Dutch and Portuguese setting up trading posts. Soon commercial interests combined with political ambitions to produce a power struggle among the Europeans. The Battle of Plassey in 1757 was decisive, with the British gaining supremacy over the others.

British rule gave rise to national aspirations which resulted in the First War of Independence in 1857. Though brutally suppressed, it marked the beginning of a struggle led by the Indian National Congress, founded in 1885. Finally, on August 15, 1947, India gained independence. On 26th January 1950, it became a republic.

Source: Indian embassy Seoul Webpage

Sujata

mansi
August 15th, 2002, 08:35 PM
VERY HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO EVERYONE

AI MARA WATAN KAI LOGON TUM KHOOB LAGA LO NARAI ,PAR MAT BHOOLO SEEMA PAR JISNAI HAIN PARAN GAWAYA KUCH YAAD UNHAI BHI KAR LO JO LOT KAI GHAR NA AYA
................JARA ANKH MAIN BHAR LO PANI JO SHAHID HUYA HAN UNKI JARA YAAD KARO KURBANI
........KOI SIKH ,KOI JAT ,MARATHA ,KOI GURKHA KOI MADRASI SARHAD PAR MARNAI WALA HAR WEER THA BHARAT WASI ,HAR WEER THA BHARAT WASI!........
JAI HIND:-)

akdabas
August 15th, 2002, 10:02 PM
[quote]Mansi (Aug 15, 2002 11:06 a.m.):
VERY HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO EVERYONE

Complete song

Ei mere vatan ke logo
tum khub laga lo nara
ye shubh din hai hum sab ka
lahara la Tiranga pyara
par mat bhulo sima par
veero ne hain paraan ganvaae
kuchh yaad unhe bhi kar lo (2)
jo lot ke ghar na aae (2)

ei mere vatan ke logo
jara aankh me bhar lo paanee
jo shaheed hue hain unaki
jara yaad karo kurabaani

Jab ghayal huaa himaalay
khatare me padi aajaadi
jab tak thi saans lade vo
phir apani laash bichha di
sangeen pe dhar kar maatha
so gaye amar balidaanee
jo shaheed..................

jab desh me thi Deevalee
vo khel rahe the holi
jab hum baithe the gharo me
vo jhel rahe the goli
kya log the vo deevane
kya log the vo abhimanee
Jo shaheed............................

koee sikh koee jat maraatha
koee gurakha koee madaraasi
sarahad pe marane vaala
har veer tha Bharatavasi
jo khoon gira parvat par
vo khoon tha Hindusatani
jo shaheed..............................

thee khoon se lath-path kaya
phir bhi bandook uthake
das-das ko ak ne mara
phir gir gaye hons ganva ke
jab ant-samay aaya to
kah gaye ke ab ham marate hain
khush rahana desh ke pyaaro
ab hum to safar karate hain
the dhany javaan vo apane
thi dhany vo unaki javaanee
jo shaheed.............................
JAY HIND...JAY HIND KI SENA (2)
JAY HIND, JAY HIND,JAY HIND

Lalita.

ranjitjat
August 16th, 2002, 12:25 AM
Many 2 congratulation to
all Indian
Brothers AND SISTERS.
Yah to Dusara KAVI DARBAR SARU HO GAYA.
AAP SABHI NY MILKAR TIRANGA JHANDA LAHARA DIYA> JAN MAN GAN GEET GADIYA
KEEP IT UP.
BHARAT MATA KI JAY GT88888888888888888888

mansi
August 16th, 2002, 09:06 AM
ASHOK BHAI
THANKYOU FOR COMPLETING THE SONG I WANTED TO DO SO BUT COULDN'T ,SO KNEW IT ANY OF MY BROTHER OR SISTER WILL SURLY DO THIS FOR ME .AND FINALY MY ASHOK BHAI CAME UP WITH FULL SONG THANKS ONCE AGAIN .EK AAI BAT SAI MAIN LIKHON YA AAP BHAI BAHAN MAIN TAI KOAI LIKHO!
MANA TO MOTA MOTA CRUX OF THE SONG LIKH DIYA THA TOL TOL MAIN!:-)
JAI HIND!:-)