PDA

View Full Version : jatland chat: a big disappointment!!!

raj_ecstasy
August 24th, 2002, 05:31 PM
well,i have been trying to use the chat option of this site and i really can't figure it out!! is it really too complex or is something wrong with it, so far i am very much disappointment to me, i hope the so called IT professionals can help build a better chat room......!!!
raj

rsdalal
August 25th, 2002, 09:24 AM
Bhai Raaj,
Hade te koye problem na aayee, Katti e kasoota chale se chat room kee chupad te.
Bhai agar problem post kar de te sayad koyee member help kar de. Did you get any message ?

ndahiya
August 26th, 2002, 12:19 AM
Hi!

You need to see if there are people online when you log in, and that they are chatting... usually, the chat room has a few people around 9 -11 in the evening india time... maybe at other times as well, but there is no pattern... can;t do very much abt it if there are not too many people interested to talk when you come in...

the service has just been introduced.. it will take a little time to pick up...

unfortunately, no IT professionals (so called or otherwise) run the site... so well, its as good as it gets... :)

nitin

itsnavin
August 26th, 2002, 04:52 PM
It's been a problem for me also. When I click on the Chat button with my Nickname, it opens a new IE window for me. After waiting for some time the error : "The page can't be displayed" appears.
Any body knows why?
Thanks in advance.

raj_ecstasy
August 26th, 2002, 06:07 PM
hey guys, its not abt people interested in me or anything like that,its abt getting into the chat room itself!!when i click on the chat option with my nick name, another window opens and i wait for hours but the page does't come,how can i chat if i can't get to the chat room?? well as u guys r sayin that u don't face any prob.,maybe its my system at fault,i will try it from some other terminal. thanx anyways, take care!!