PDA

View Full Version : JAT-The Great!!!!!

dkumar
August 26th, 2002, 05:30 PM
Yeh ek sachchi ghatna hai - with ref. from Jat Samaj - Monthly Magzine!

Ek baar ki baat hai ek Paadri Dharam Prachaar Prasaar ke liye Hindustan aaya aur ek gaon mein pahuch gaya! woh sabhi ko samjhane ki achchaiyaan batane ki koshish karta raha par koi sunne ko hi taiyaar nahin hua, to woh dukhi vaapis lot raha tha ki ek JAT khet jotkar, hal kandhe par liye vaapas aata mila, us Paadri ne socha chalo isse bhi baat kar lete hein, JAT ne bhi use paresaan dekha to woh uski baat sunne ko khada ho gaya; jab Paadri ne use bataya ki woh kya baat karna chahta hai to Jat bola thik hai , to batao tumhara dharam kyun achcha hai..paadri bola Jesus Ishwar ki santaan the , woh mahaan the..etc etc..tab JAT ne poocha aur Ishwar kiski santaan tha to Paadri ke pass koi jawab na tha to JAT Bola tera dharam to ek pidi hi purana hai , hamara hi achcha hai aur bahut purana hai, paadri bola batao kaun hai tumhara Bhagwaan , to JAT bola Ram, woh kiski santan the Dashrath..aur woh kiski santaan the GyarahRath ....aur woh ....Barahrath...and....so on...Paadri poochte poochche behosh ho gaya!!!
aur vaapas jaakar usne likha aur kaha "ANPADH JAT PADHA JAISA, PADHA LIKHA JAT KHUDA JAISA"

P.S.: Hope Message is Conveyed irrespective of proper language and description!

naveenadalal
August 26th, 2002, 09:09 PM
great job done by u, keep it up!

yvsgaawar
August 26th, 2002, 10:32 PM
Good one Dhanesh. Keep posting.

akdabas
August 27th, 2002, 07:43 PM
good one Dhanesh,

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

keep it up.

ranjitjat
August 30th, 2002, 04:18 PM
Very nice Dhanesh.
EEsi Ko jat DEwata khaty EeSI ko kahaty JAT MAHAN.
BHUmandal per raj karaegy ARYA AKHSATRY JAT MAHAN.

rajendersingh
August 31st, 2002, 01:59 PM
there is a book by Phillip masion a British I.C.S.officer who served in India for 25 years by the name 'People who ruled India'.in that book he writes about the period britishers came to north India.Britishers were limited to south India and Bengal till 1803.The famous british general "Lake" started the campaign from Calcutta in 1803 for north India Lake had a reputation of winning all wars and battles in south and east Asia and he stood true to his reputation as he kept on winning battle after battle till he reached Bharatpur.He faced no major resistance till he reached the land of "JATS''.Phillip mason writes "The tiger met his match at Bharatpur".The battle went for 6 months.The fort with stood the might of great empire and Lake had to bite dust in the hands of the great Jats.So,you the sons of great clan,the purest of breed of aryans need not to worry about indian history which you have been reading written by these native Baniyas and Bhramins.They have worked overtime to omit everything great about Jats.Finnaly Lake had to reach to an agreement with jats to call whole India as their domain.Jats had no option but to accept the agreement as they were only fraction of this country which has accepted new masters.Now the recent history of Kargil has again shown the spirit of Bharatpur.More than 30% of martyors were jats.

dkumar
August 31st, 2002, 03:07 PM
Bhai Rajinder Singh,

Thanks a tonne to yourself for your value addtion in the Topic - JATS The GREAT!

Nice article to go through!!!!!!!

Keep Posting!!!!

ranjitjat
August 31st, 2002, 11:12 PM
Rajender bhai- welcome to jatland
8 firangi 9 goaray laadn jat ky 2 choary.
sari duniya mae yah masur hogaya tha.
Lord Lake was defeated 4 time in Bharat pur.
The famous Bharatpur guns captured are now in Tower of London museum & Windsor castle.
Among the 500 Kargil martyrs 253 are jats, so it is over 50% not 30%.Over 100 are from Haryana alone that is 20% of total 500.
I have put this figure on jatland site many time,
Recently on 15th august -Tribute to Kargil martyrs.
All the name &address of 500 Kargil martyrs are in my book-France to Kargil.
NO Bramin or baniya can dispute it.
I got the figure of 1st & 2 world war also 50% martyrs are jats.
Winner of highest war award VC-PVC are mostly HINDU- SIKH & MUSLIM JAT
IT was Jamadar ABdul hamid of Kalanor awarded victoria cross in 2nd world war belong to
JAT REGIMENT.
Rasildar BADLURAM SINGH OF DHAKLA VILLAGE
WAS THE FRIST JAT HERO< WHO AWARDED
VICTORIA CROSS IN 1ST WORLD WAR.

mdogiyal
September 1st, 2002, 02:30 AM
Good Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"JAT" DESH KI AAN, "JAT" DESH KI SHAAN
"JATU" KE KARAN BNA, BHARAT VARSH MAHAN

JAI JAT

rajendersingh
September 1st, 2002, 09:29 AM
DHARMPAL BHAI, Thank you very much.i am glad that you set the record right.soon i shall write more on the subject.

ranjitjat
September 1st, 2002, 04:27 PM
Bhai Rajender singh- welcome
Thank you for your nice thought.Please write more in genral-current affears section.This is humar section.
Master Chandgiram was my guest in London in 1972 after Munich olamapic games. HE visited Tower of LONDON, seen the KOHINOOR & FAMOUS BHARATPUR GUN.He became my DHARAM BHAI.We exchanged turban as a mark of respect.HE put his olamapic turban on my head & this turban still with me today.
I visited him in RAI SPORTS SCHOOL & Chandgiram WAyamshala in Delhi Many times.
He also visited My village GHASOLA & was guest in my sister marriage.
It is nice to know you my old sweet memory came back today.
With best wishes-greetings &ramRAM

rajendersingh
September 2nd, 2002, 09:16 PM
Le chacha ji yo to lath gadga .ya bhi jataon me ho sak hai.kal tak to aap aur mae bhai the.aur eb bange chacha - bhatija.batau kuen.master chandgi ram ji as you know is from sisai my village. above that my father and masterji were class fellowes..in village our houses were located at some distance.the village being very large the family distances were there.while students both my father shri kali ram and masterji became good friends.and they inspite of being from same village became dharam bhai. with that my mother and masterji's wife also became dharam bhehan.we all call her maushiji. they are adhering to the requirements and traditions of the relationship.tab mera bhah hua meri ardhangani jo teel meri man kei lyie lie thi etniye meri mashji kay laei the.masterji ko men chchaji bulata hoon .eb batao aap mre kia lge.masterji's son jagdish and daughter sonika are also wrestlers of inter national fame.so chachaji keep in touch.i have no intention of boring other members of jatland fhir bhi bhayo aur bhehano angali pakar kae poncha to pakar ae liya .sub ne meri ram ram.

ranjitjat
September 2nd, 2002, 10:20 PM
Dear Rajender singh
I welcome you being a uncle this time.
I am uncle to half of the jatland & brother to the rest.
It is great pleasure to know your family & Army background. It is nice to know that Master ji also your uncle.
Keep in touch
Regards-greetings & RAMRAM to master ji
& your family
With best wishes
Uncle -D.S DUDEE