PDA

View Full Version : The New Immigration Laws for Canada

raj2rif
August 28th, 2002, 09:05 AM
Dear All,
The new immigration laws for Canada had been brought into effect from 28 June 2002. All cases filed before Dec 31, 2001 whose interview takes place before March 31, 2003 will be considered as per the old laws.
In the new laws, the selection grid has been changed to 75 points as against 70 points prior to Dec 31, 2001.
Any one interested to know more about it may write to me at veeru_tav@yahoo.com or visit the Canadian Government Official web site at www.cic.gc.ca
I hope this information would be of some use to you all. Further, the Canadian Government is now seeking lot of immigrants in the Farmer Category. If you want some one to come to Canada as a permanent resident in this category please do let me know
You may call me at our office # at 732-650-1080
This is not an advertisement for any services as I am the employee of an Immigration company. The aim of this message is to just help the community and guide them if they need help.

ranjitjat
August 28th, 2002, 11:33 PM
Col.Virender singh ji
GREETINGS & RAMRAM
Thank you very much for this information.
We hope and pray that this will be useful for our jat community.

With best wishes &regards

amitdahiya
August 29th, 2002, 04:19 PM
Dear Colonel sahib
This is very good news indeed for farmers but just for my information what is the price of good farm land in Canada or is the immigration open only for farm Hands and not farmers who wish to own their own land.
Amit Dahiyabadshah