PDA

View Full Version : Helping each other

dpusha
September 1st, 2002, 10:53 AM
Why we JATS do not help each other?

nareshsindhu
September 4th, 2002, 12:36 PM
We JATS are the most helping clan in the world.Even history is the witness of so many events.

How people(JATS) will know that you are a JAT and how they will know you are in need.

All bengali /madrasi/marathi/gujrathi speaks their languages/dialect.They wear their traditional dresses.

We never speak our dialect,we never tries to meet JATS.Even our surnames never mention we are JATS. Just writing Kumar or Singh will never helps us.We must mention our Gotra !!
When i tried to search JATS in Telecom directory I can`t look for Kumar Or Singh they are thousand in Numbers and hardly 1% are JATS.But if you mention your Gotra ,We will call and say I am also Jat and we can always meet.

The other Day we were sitting at Capt.Chaman Singh Sirohi`s house.Mrs. Sirohi told us that they got a call from some sirohi from Aundh who have recently transfered from Delhi.Since they write Sirohi so other Sirohi was Able to approach them through Telephone Directory.

Even We have contacted more than 25 Jats seeing their names in directory.Now we know more than 50 personally and even had two get together for JATS in January and on HOLI.

How many JATS you know in your city????!!!!!!!.

Tsaaya Maanash

skpunia
September 4th, 2002, 08:47 PM
Naresh,

I do agree with you.

srajdeep
September 9th, 2002, 07:58 AM
me too. I don't agree either. I posted here that I needed some photos and Mr. Shubha Chand helped me immediately. Got some private mails from many more friends. thanks everyone.