PDA

View Full Version : Why do we always agree to agree!!

amarsirohi
October 30th, 2002, 05:12 PM
Dear Members,

Well here we are again....at the same point. The last time we tried to debate this out it resulted in results not expected by anyone of us (atleast i think so...)

So how about trying to answer my question again. "Why do all of us tend to agree with each other so much that at times the discussion comes to a standstill".
Most of the replies that i read out here have the same general meaning "Oh!! I agree with you all the way....". Is it because we all belong to the same community and therefore have more or less the same point of view to more or less "everything"??????

Will welcome comments from all of you fellow jat brethen out there.

amarsirohi
October 30th, 2002, 05:14 PM
The last time i posted this thread resulted in in its deletion, mainly due to the disagreement of a few members and a "not so good" outlook towards discussions of the previous administrator.
I hope we can do better this time and i also hope this time the thread does not become a platform for members for a "mud slinging match"....

jataljaat
October 31st, 2002, 05:35 AM
dear amar
this is indeed a long discussion.we have so many people with different attitudes views and thinking towards every topic and life.
lets leave it to members to give their views agreeing with each other.
cheers
singh

amarsirohi
October 31st, 2002, 03:25 PM
Dear Kamal,

I always thought it is in the human phychology to disagree (considering that the choice was given at the spur of the moment)....
So i always thought that jatland was a exception to this as we all agree with each other so easily...and this includes me also in most of the circumstances..

thats why this thread!! and thats why this discussion....

but i am not making this thread a medium of requesting members to start disagreeing with anything and everything...its just that arguments made will always help all of us in growing a little bit more.

Kamal Singh (Oct 30, 2002 07:05 p.m.):
dear amar
this is indeed a long discussion.we have so many people with different attitudes views and thinking towards every topic and life.
lets leave it to members to give their views agreeing with each other.
cheers
singh

urmiladuhan
October 31st, 2002, 10:28 PM
Sirohi jee,

eeb kae hum seb nae phaer bhidwa kae hae quem nyara ae raas rachhae ga! Deekh nahi leeya paachae nae kisae chaddae sae gaddae thae!

amarsirohi
November 1st, 2002, 05:24 PM
please read the thread "Something good for all of us to learn about life" before treading on the soft ground of this one!!!!!

amitdahiya
November 2nd, 2002, 07:41 PM
Dear Amar
I think you have a point. Perhaps it is because after respecting the cow for 22000years we have acquired a herding instinct from our favourite animal. Paradoxically we also cherish and admire the lion whose name embellishes the title of every Jat in the form of the popular and common middle or last name- Singh. The male Lion lives and hunts almost exclusively alone. Perhaps this is why you will also find Jats willing to stand up alone to confront wrong when the occasion demands it.name

jaatni
November 2nd, 2002, 11:47 PM
hi.....i am a new member here....
i would like to participate in the discussion.see as far as i think.we all agree to each other.coz...first of all...to the most ,we have the same opinions .seconldy.this site is a way to be connected to each other.since.hindu jaat community is in a way losing its glow day by day....this is one of the best modes to help our community to flourish..so i think we all agree to each other coz we don wanna fight n we take each other as a family....there is a feeling of oneness...i am really glad to join this site as a member